Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5rating 4.5625
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Fort Sill, OK
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great team. Always willing to help.

HS
Harry S.
Geronimo, OK
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly.

LN
Linda N.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeff Shaw and employees
Everyone is polite and nice to be around.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

RT
Richard Or T.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
battery
My car died while I was out shopping. I called Naomi. She quickly assured me they would check in as soon as I could get the car to the service center. After I got it there, (I did have to be worked in) it turned out to be a problem with my battery. All the lights on the dash panel were on. She reassured my that the car would reset it with a new battery. Sure enough, it did!
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Dennis M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer services
Greeted with a smile, and listen to the costumer.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to your next visit.  Thanks again!

Richard S.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
...effective, courteous, and promptly professional
...they will care for the car permanently......

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!  We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle.  Thanks again!

12/06/2018 Category: Service
!!!
Great people!

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  Thanks again!

PF

Medicine Park, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always great service. Employees are friendly and repairs are done quickly. I brought my car in because my brake light kept coming on while accelerating from a stop. They quickly diagnosed the problem and got it repaired. It was a leaky brake caliber and was a safety issue.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to your next visit.  Thanks again!

MT
Mary T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service
Service rep was very competent and personable. Explained answers to my questions in terms I understood. Was seen immediately and service was prompt.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review and kind words.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Rush Springs, OK
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great
I’ve always have friendly service when I come to get anything done with them
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again!

Delmar B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Location, efficiency and accommodating.
The staff was friendly and courteous.

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

GS

Robert J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Oustanding serevice
My service visit was everything anyone could expect.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!  We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to your next visit.  Thanks again!

Walters, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly employees.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 11/29/2018

TT
Thomas T.
Altus, OK
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
I was walking around looking at the vehicles in the showroom and no one asked if they could help me!
Five star service, but I would have someone clean windows and vacuum interior.

NR

PR
Paul R.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Service was completed very quickly and professionally. Service advisor was knowledgeable and worked with me on the right time to complete the service on my car.

thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

MF
Michael F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/20/2018 Category: Service
I set up an appointment for service and they took my car back on time. Great service.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 11/21/2018

WM
William M.
Elgin, OK
11/19/2018
DONUTS!!!!
Please negotiate with Mrs. Billingsley and bring back the DONUTS!!!!!