Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5rating 4.5625
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

HM
Helen M.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people!
Everyone I deal with is friendly, efficient, and provides great service.

VL
Victoria L.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome general manager & staff

Roney H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff

Krysta S.
Oil Change Appt.
Same great service as always. Naomi was training a new hire who handled my appointment and did an excellent job with great customer service.

WW
William W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Service
Fantastic service, five-star service for your vehicle. However, with great personalized service, it feels like the attention is as much on you as your Hyundai. I made the right decision staying with this crew.
Thanks.

ED
Eliezer D.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Good quick service
Billingsley is the best!!!

LF
Lisa F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great personnel. From sales dept to repair.
I'm very happy with the sales and service I've received from Billingsley with both my Ford Mustang I bought there, and now again with the Hyundai I bought there. These ppl are very friendly, nice, and helpful.

Clifford S.
Chickasha, OK
Fast
Took half as long to do the job as expected.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

EC
Ed C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
had my oil changed, tires balanced and the car detailed. All went well and good. Naomi always takes good care of me

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again!

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
service review
Everything was good with the exception of moving my seat out of adjustment

Thank you so much for your review!  I will make sure I address the moving of your seat.  Thank you for your business!

OK
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff
Thanks for the help

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service department.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Timely, courteous, and professional service.

ET
Elisabeth T.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Good place to do business with
They are friendly, efficient, get work done in short amount of time and make you aware of possible upcoming proplems with your car.

Kilbrent S.
Anadarko, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
I know the manager, he's very personable I'll always bring my vehicle to get it serviced here
I like this dealership, it's always clean and the personal are always helpful
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 02/07/2019

James T.
Cache, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
JT/RT
Service provide was great. They did a good job
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 02/06/2019

Michael C.
Wichita Falls, TX
02/04/2019 Category: Service
People are very friendly.
Great
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Does good work
Does good work.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
A+ Receptionist 👍
I serviced my car in five different states. The receptionist I met here is thus far the most personable and helpful.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.  Thanks again!

Clora H.
Temple, OK
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Sevice
They were very fast and did a great job

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

Clifford H.
Cache, OK
01/25/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
Billingsley Hyundai treats me like one of the family. Always a good experience every time I take my Hyundai in for service. Naomi is great. She is always friendly and very professional.

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words.  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again!