Joseph C.

no comment

Altus, OK
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Service is great!
The service department is great at Billingsley. This my second vehicle purchased at Billingsley and I feel and usually treated like "family". I appreciate the serviceman when my car is ready comes out and tells me what was done or what might be needed at the next service time. No surprises. I am comfortable and truly enjoy my Tucson.

GJ
George J.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Sales, no, service awesome
Sales department not very motivated I had to buy my 2021 Tucson in OKC.
The service department was awesome

DJ
David J.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2021 Category: Service

03/22/2021 Category: Service
Molly B., Digital Marketer from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 03/23/2021

We are sorry to hear how long this took. We have confidence that our techs do a great job and make sure everything is right before a customers car gets back on the road.We also know how valuable time is these days so we want to make it right. Can I offer you in exchange for a re-score your next oil change free? - Molly Billingsley

Jackie M.
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Service Department was very professional
My appointment was on schedule and didn't have to wait very long. I am very happy with the service department!

What would have given us one extra star? We would love the feedback so we can gain a full 5 from you next time! - Molly Billingsley

Jeffrey M.
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Cabin air filter replacement
Professional, timely service

Holly Springs, NC
02/28/2021 Category: Service
The staff was great! My appointment was for the 22nd and i mixed up the days and I showed up on the 23rd. They worked with be and were able to do the service on my vehicle that day!

Michael C.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
So Far I am Impressed
I have made just a couple of service calls to Billingsley Hyundai, one for an oil change and the other a recall part installation. On both visits the staff have been friendly and professional. They greeted me promptly, explained what they would be doing and upon completion reviewed what was done. I have been impressed with their service on both occasions and would recommend their service department to others.

EQ
Elida Q.
Mangum, OK
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Spacious and clean
Staff friendly however needs to address items pending or needed.

We know the value of time and would like to make it right. With that being said, I would like to offer you a free oil change next time in exchange for a re-score - does that sound fair? Please let us know -- Molly Billingsley

Blair, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2021 Category: Service
This is annoying
I like quality of service but do not have time to keep writing reviews for everything

John S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/06/2021 Category: Service
bull waste
When the company does not stand behind a product, why should I want to buy another car from them? I understand the idea of fair wear and tear , like brakes, tires , oil changes, dents in doors, rust, filter changes or damage from wrecks or other like items. That is to me can be summed up as shut up zip my mouth shut and pay. However a air bag system that fails fall on the company not the owner to repair or replace. Pride of craftsmanship of the factory workers only is shown when the Hyundai CEO's stand behind there work, otherwise the company only turns out crap. This one item should be owned up to by the dealership and report sent to Hyundai as a possible factory defect worth looking into. Perhaps Hyundai wants to follow the path Daewoo took and VW took.

01/20/2021 Category: Service
Bull waste
$1,700+ to repair a grounding issue passenger seat air bag , due to a factory error. that should be covered by the Hyundai as a recall item. The car has only 78,420 miles, If this was a wear and tear item like brakes, I would have nothing to say but what time do you think you will be done.
ND
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent experience.  We completely understand your frustration on this matter.  Please note that your service advisor worked diligently to seek coverage.  Unfortunately, the bumper to bumper warranty is 5years or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs first.  The item(s) that are needed to repair your vehicle fall only within that bumper to bumper coverage, which the vehicle is outside of.  If by chance you have taken out an extended warranty contract, on the vehicle and we are not aware of, please let us know and we can seek coverage through that plan.  Again, thank you for your time and business.

Kaye B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Good personnel
When a business (agency) hires the best people to work, they will stay at the top with their customers.

Jonathan W.