Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5rating 4.5882347
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412

Barbara M.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
They take good care of us!

GS
Gerald S.
Geronimo, OK
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Car needed upgrade and replacement knock sensor
Car runs fine now, I received campaign for knock sensor replacement in the mail a week after mine had triggered dashboard alert. Car was in and out in a timely manner- well done

HS
Harry S.
Geronimo, OK
03/15/2019 Category: Service
service
Service was excellent and managers are friendly and knowledgeable.

PR
Paul R.
Good Service!
Nice waiting area with helpful staff!
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you taking the time to review our service department.  I will be in contact with you shortly to discuss what we can do to improve our service to you.

Jasmine P.
Unsatisfied

I am truly sorry about your experience.  I will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your recent visit.

KP
Kishara P.
Macon, GA
Saved in Okolahoma
My experience was a blessing! I am a Travel nurse and I am in the area for a job. I have only been here a few weeks and my engine died. I had only a few payments left on a battle weary Elantra and a repair bill that was double what I had left to pay. Billingsley saved the day! I like to give special thanks to Don and Natalie for their awesome customer service and fair price. I am love my new Tuscon and I am grateful for the Lemonade they made from Lemon.

Donald M.
Fletcher, OK
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient.

Thank you for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

James W.
Service department
The service department is excellent. Quick, professional, and friendly.

Cache, OK
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great, fast service.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Very Very helpful
Very concern about customer satisfaction

Repairs
Not good
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 03/09/2019

Mr. Ellis,
We do appreciate you taking the time to complete a review in regards to your recent service.  I will be in contact with you shortly to discuss the matter.  Thank you.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.

Thank you for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Clinton W.
Cache, OK
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe Sport Service
The service personnel are always friendly, helpful and they get me in and out without long waits.

Thank you for the awesome review!  We appreciate your continued  business and look forward to seeing you again!

03/05/2019 Category: Service

Marcel M.
Fort Sill, OK
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service
I am All about Quality and I Always receive nothing less when even I go for Service or go to test drive or take my friends to purchase vehicles. If you are looking for a place to get a vehicle, this is where you need to be.

RJ
Robert J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Trunk release
A spring was replaced that raised the trunk lid after release.

Altus, OK
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Not going the first mile
Service department would not even look at my car tail light for less than $75. I was there already for another service.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your comments.  I will be in contact with you shortly in regards to your previous service.

Rocky M.
Duncan, OK
02/23/2019 Category: Service
They are quick to get us in and helpful in every way.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

KC
Kasey C.
Indiahoma, OK
02/21/2019 Category: Service
No concern
I came in with a rattle and I left with the same rattle. I was told that they couldn’t find what was rattling and that I needed to come back if I had any other problems— not, “let’s schedule another appointment so we can find the issue.” I am very disappointed with this.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 02/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department.  I will be in contact with you shortly so I can address this matter with you.

HM
Helen M.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people!
Everyone I deal with is friendly, efficient, and provides great service.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!