Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5rating 4.5625
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

FB
Freddie Or B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Always good information from you= good decisions from me for my car.
Your treatment of me is as great as your treatment of my car. The women Service Reps make a DIFFERENCE!

Duncan, OK
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service on 2011 Hyundai Veracruz
This visit was effecient ,courteous, and prompt. Service person was informative and polite.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Thomas B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous
Always on time and very courteous. We have been using this dealership exclusively since 2008.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  Your time and business is important to us.  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again!

Arthur S.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
good people!
The dealership has been great for many decades. They hire and keep good people. They are low pressure and helpful. I have walked away from other dealerships due to high pressure and dishonest servicing.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!  Your business is important to us and we appreciate your continued business.  We look forward to seeing you again!

AG
Arthur G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast, excellent service.
We like Billingsley Hyundai because we are always in and out in fast, and the service is really good, both with the people and the work done.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  Your time is important to us and we appreciate your business.  Thanks again!

Donald W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/04/2019 Category: Service
GREAT TIMELY SERVICE!
The waiting area is always clean, the employees are helpful and very friendly!!!
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 01/05/2019

BY
Brent Y.
Walters, OK
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Made an appointment for a recall. They got me in and out in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
They always go out of their way to make you feel like family!
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We want you to know that you will always be a part of our Hyundai family and appreciate that you chose us.  Thanks again!

Cache, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Very timely, honest, and priced reasonably well.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 01/02/2019

James W.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Service time
Billingsly Hyundai service department got me in and out in a flash
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/31/2018

LE
Linda E.
Altus, OK
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Great
Since purchasing our last couple of cars with Billingsley, we always felt like 'family.' I feel 'taken care of' since the passing of my husband and that is important to me.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle.  Thank you again!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil chage and maintanace
Great customer service and repairs done in a timely manner!
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/29/2018

IH
Ira H.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
Got me in and out faster than I expected

TH
Thomas H.
Mountain Park, OK
12/22/2018 Category: Service
We love Billingsley.
Everybody knows what they are doing, and do it well. They treat us like family. This was the most unique car buying experience I have ever had. My next car will be bought at Billingsley.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/24/2018

12/19/2018 Category: Service
Replacing drivers window switch
Once again, service was good; Naomi as always was outstanding.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review and kind words!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

JV
James V.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
It's the Small Things
I suppose if they served complimentary wine and caviar, it would be perfect. But it's the attention to detail and the small things that matter. I generally try to clean my vehicle before I take it in for service. This last time though, I wasn't able to clean it. After the car was returned to me, it had been vacuumed out, grass and all. The mire fact that they clean up after themselves speaks volumes.

Thank you for the awesome review and kind words!  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again!

2012 Hyundai Accent
12/18/2018 Category: Service

Thank you very much for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Cache, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
car service
I always receive great service at Billingsley. The service personnel are so friendly and sure I understand any service that needs to be taken care of.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again!

Fort Sill, OK
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great team. Always willing to help.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

HS
Harry S.
Geronimo, OK
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly.