Overall Rating 4.5333313/5Overall Rating 4.5333313/5Overall Rating 4.5333313/5Overall Rating 4.5333313/5rating 4.5333313
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

LG
Laura G.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Speedy Service as always!

Cache, OK
Excellent!
Awesome people and atmosphere!
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again at a future visit. Thanks again!

Kenneth M.
Altus, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff
Friendly staff, nice lounge, delightful visit, will be back

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! We appreciate your business and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!

2017 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Caring people...technicians need some help.Never had a problem before...last visit was a joke.

Please accept my apology for your recent experience.  At this time, I  do not have the details of your visit, however, I will look into the matter and be in contact with you shortly.  Please be assured that all manufacturer warranty work can be completed at any authorized Hyundai dealer.  Again, please accept my apology and I will be in contact shortly.

Arthur S.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
reasonable & friendly
They keep good friendly people for decades instead of the constant turnover which make many other dealerships so unpleasant.

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate your continued business with us and look forward to seeing you at a future visit. Thanks again!

Michael M.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
People were great, only thing is air conditioner stops working at various times and tech's could not find problem, this has happens 4 times in 2 months. Frustrating when your 45 to 100 miles from service department

LA
Lisaida A.
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Great service and availability. Thanks
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and you allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you at a future visit.  Thanks again!

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
Got an oil change, all-point inspection and tire rotation that took less than an hour. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Thanks again!

AW
Ada W.
Rush Springs, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great job! Love this place
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to your next visit.  Thanks again!

FB
Freddie Or B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Courteous Service
I brought my car out because of a noise coming from the wheel well. It was checked out and the problem explained to me and then fixed and I was on my way in less than an hour. That is great service. kb

Thank you so much for the great review!  We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.  Thanks again!

John R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
brake pad installation
The staff was great, they completed the job swiftly, and were honest and forthright. I know this because I inspected the wear on the rear axle brake pads before I took the vehicle in for service. They were courteous and asked if there was anything else they could do for us. I have had a great experience with Hyundai, and I promise you I will recommend your vehicles and this dealership to my friends and family. The pricing was fair for services render. Thank you so much !!!

Thank you so much for the outstanding review and your kind words.  We appreciate your trust in us and allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you at a future visit.  Thanks again!

IS
Israel S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Billingsley Hyundai gives the VERY BEST SERVICE
I've been so proud of my purchase of my 2013 Tuscan at Billingsley. I always take my vehicle there for regular service. They are fast, professional, and friendly. I have always intended to buy my next vehicle there again!!!!

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We appreciate your continued business and allowing us to routinely service your vehicle.  We look forward to your next visit.  Thanks again!

Duncan, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
People
Great
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

EC
Ed C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always Good Service
Been servicing my Hyundais for years and always had good service.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We truly appreciate your continued business and always look forward to seeing you.  Thanks again!

Theodore S.
service
poor service

Please accept my apology.  I will be in contact with you shortly.

Mike W.
Hollis, OK
AC Repair
AC failed while driving between OKC and Lawton. Stopped at Billingsley Hyundai for the first time ever, and they got right on it. AC hose had cracked and I had lost all coolant. They were quick and I was able to get back on the highway within 2 hours. I was impressed.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  I am happy that we were to able to take care of your needs and get you back on the road.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was done in under 30 minutes.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  We know your time is valuable.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Rodney C.
Devol, OK
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Team
The mechanics did a great job with communicating with us and we were put into a loaner car quickly.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service department and allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

PW
Patrician W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Start Offering a Military Discount
Offer a military discount. Lawton is a military town.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department.  I will be in contact with you shortly in regards to your recent visit.

Thank you for talking with me today.  Please accept my apology on your vehicle not getting vacuumed.  Also, please keep an eye out on your email or home mail for the military discount coupons.  Thank you!

2013 Hyundai Azera
06/24/2018 Category: Service
great service
prompt services friendly people.

Thank so much for taking the time to review our service department and allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!