Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5rating 4.5882347
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412

Ryan C.

Harry Or N.
Duncan, OK
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Last visit had prompt service

LW
Lacy W.
Altus, OK
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Had appointment for oil change and was in and out in less than an hour. Friendly, courteous staff always keeps me updated on car status.

Indiahoma, OK
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Could improve
I think there is definitely room for improvement. Service manager is not my favorite. She is brash and always seems annoyed. I just feel that they could work on customer service. No one goes out of their way for customers anymore.

Linda S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Billingsley Hyundai is the Place to Go!
The have quality cars, helpful service department, informative sales staff, and a great dealership all around.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Dealership good in general but needs personnel shakeup.
Treat your customers a little better, (especially the ones you may not know so well, meaning not only the people who have been coming in for years!)

RT
Richard Or T.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
10/29/2019 Category: Service
car won't start
Thought it was a bad battery (battery was less than 1 year old). I had jumped it off the twice in the past week. But much to my surprise I had a much more serious problem. So thankful for NaomI getting my car in so quickly - she is an excellent judge of personal stress and frustration of her customers. The problem was diagnosed quickly, I was informed of the situation. The tech had a big job on his hands but managed to tackle the multiple problems and get my car repaired in a timely manor. I was explained in detail what had caused this horrible situation. So grateful for the time spent in explanation.
NAOMI D., Service Manager from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service department and for the kind words.  We sincerely appreciate your continued business with us and look forward to seeing you again!

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Takes forever to get an appointment
Only go here because of my car is still under warranty

Thank you for your feedback.  I will be in contact shortly to discuss your recent service.

Linda S.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership!!
Staff is always friendly and helpful! Quality service and products! Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service department.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great at Hyundai
Customer service is not what it used to be in most places, but the service at Hyundai is excellent! I appreciate the kindness and promptness of the employees I have come in contact. Keep up the good work!!

NJ
Nickey J.
Snyder, OK
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/27/2019 Category: Service
They keep appointments simple
great job

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service department.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Lawton S.

Harry S.
Geronimo, OK
10/23/2019 Category: Service
service
Was done in a timely manner

Jon B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Service at Billingsley Hyundai was Excellent!
The service received on our Hyundai Elantra was excellent from start to finish. We were greeted and treated like rock stars! The service conducted on our car will help keep the car to continue to be operable. Thanks Billingsley!

PR
Paul R.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Staff was very helpful from the time the service appointment was booked until the cashier was paid- Excellent Service!
I received a comprehensive report on all the items and services that were checked on my vehicle- Excellent feedback!
The overall value versus cost was fantastic!

VL
Victoria L.
Great staff
Great friendly, people that care about each & every one of their customers

WP
Willis P.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Concerned care.
We had just returned from an extended road trip and did not have a scheduled appointment but the staff at Billingsley Hyundai worked us in for service and provided great service.

Mark S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
The service was ok, just didn’t like having the greasy hand prints on my driver’s side door and hood.

BR
Bonnie R.
Riverside, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Quick help on vacation
We were on vacation over a thousand miles away from home when I got a problem notification on my car. Billingsley Lawton was the closest Hyundai dealer. They were very friendly and explained everything very clearly. It was a pleasant experience. If I visit family in the area again I won't hesitate to use this dealership.

Don D.
Fletcher, OK
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Neons always gets us an appointment and takes care of our problems!