Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5Overall Rating 4.5882347/5rating 4.5882347
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412

MF

William T.
Verden, OK
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly knowledgeable people!!!
Great service and very knowledgeable service personal. We we're able to setup an appointment and got right in and out without a problem.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.

PF
Peggy F.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai!
Always treated like you're number 1.So far have never had a bad experience I have been doing business with them now for 6+years and will continue.

Judy W.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
Efficient

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs some restructuring
I do not recommend the service department.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Billingsley Hyundai is A-OK!
Billingsley Hyundai works hard to keep you satisfied and happy. The service staff was attentive and friendly. The service was fast and efficient also. I rate it as a top company which cares!

KD
Karen D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Appointment scheduling is easy and convenient. Customer service is excellent. Work is done in a timely manner. Love the coupons to save money.

Jeffrey M.
OIl change service
Fast, friendly, professional service.

Syliva B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
I appreciate the service

Robert B.
Altus, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service
Great friendly service as always, Was early for my appointment and they got me right in!

Olustee, OK
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Who you gonna call?
I have driven over here from Altus several times for issues with my 2017 Ioniq. The mechanic is hones.t

John H.
Medicine Park, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Brought my 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT in for oil change. Had an 1100 appointment. I got there a few minutes and the car was taken back immediately and done in 20 minutes. Well done. I always bring my car to Billingsley and they are always outstanding.

PP
Pama P.
Mountain View, OK
05/30/2019 Category: Service
2017 Tucson Maintenance appointment
Always willing to answer questions and appointments are prompt and efficient. I appreciate their friendly service and I’m dependent on them to take care of my vehicle from the purchase and afterwards.

GB
Gregory B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Warranty means it's covered
My daughter's trunk release wasn't working on her 2016 Elantra and a couple of days later the trunk would not stay closed. She took it to another Hyundai dealership and they told her it wasn't covered by the warranty. I told her to tie it down and she was coming home the next week anyway and I would take it to Billingsley. Bottom line they took care of it without issue, the part wasn't in stock, but they ordered it and when it came in they repaired, no issue.

Clifford H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/23/2019 Category: Service
C. Hughes
Naomi is awesome. This dealership treats me like family every time I go here. Will never take my Sonata anywhere else.

James T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service center
Quality service

2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Prior to my recent visit, I did not like coming to this dealership although I purchased my used 2013 Genesis from this dealership. I did not care for the poor customer service that I had experienced On previous occasions with another service advisor. I was actually dreading to return for my recent visit. My service advisor was a young man named Shawn. Shawn came out and sat next to me and explained things that the technicians had observed concerning potential problems with my vehicle. I asked shawn several questions and he took the time to get the correct answers to my many questions and informed me of the price estimates for future work on my vehicle. Shawn acted like he was glad to have my business and the work was done in a timely fashion at a great price. Shawn is doing a great job as a service advisor and in this case, Shawn won back a customer that Billingsley Hyundai had previously lost. Shawn simply took the time and acted like I was the only customer he had and this was demonstrated thru his attitude and his willingness to make sure I left with all of my questions answered and making sure I was fully informed as to the price estimates for each job. I will start bringing my vehicle back to this Hyundai dealership for any future work or regular maintenance that may be needed on my vehicle. Thank you Shawn. Great job

Thomas B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2019 Category: Service
The oil change was done very fast and we Aldo had the brakes checked. All good.