Geronimo, OK
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Another good oil change and check up
Met my expectations

Donald W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/09/2020 Category: Service
The atmosphere
Naomi is ALWAYS welcoming and friendly everytime we come in for a service on my Genesis!! And also the clerks👍🏻😀

Joseph C.
Elgin, OK
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Kona
The Kona is a Great vehicle Great gas mileage and fun to drive Also it drives very smooth.

Raymond S.

Always friendly

PR
Paul R.
Fast and Reasonably Priced
Arrived at scheduled time. Checked in in less than three minutes.
Services were completed in around thirty minutes.
Paid and checked out in around four minutes.

Michael L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Good sales, average service
this experience was very good
seems like a hit or miss when dealing with the Billingsley service dept

Altus, OK
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Family
Personnel has treated me like family as we purchased a new Santa Fe and Tucson from the dealership. They are kind enough to keep me up to date on service which I appreciate since I live an hour from the dealership.

LH
Lawrence H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Staff
Naomi, the Service Manager, was very informative and patient with me as I asked many questions about the diagnosis Lawton Hyundai was about to perform. The car was delivered on time and there were no surprise charges when I went to pick up my vehicle.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Staff at front desk could be more friendly
Front staff and another staff only put on mask out of courtesy and not for safety so they can talk among themselves, chatty and not friendly ( didn’t even greet us) maybe, cause we bypass them to go to service who was even more of an unfriendly guy who decided that the papers in front of him were more important to do, than to greet his staff. That was initial visit to schedule and he was tolerant afterwards with scheduling my appointment. Not helpful in coordinating my appt and ask dumb questions regarding what was my plan after I told him to get it it’s prepaid service ( he should have looked it up initially b, but eventually did) after I ask How long had he worked there ( he answered proudly saying 7 months ) I’m thinking you need customer service skills because he was not customer service friendly , not helpful unless coaxed.
My second visit was not any better , having me wait because he was doing something more important before asking me why I was there ( he really couldn’t remember I was there just a week ago to schedule this spot) staff really should be more cognitive.
This can’t be the social norm. Please get someone more personable and friendly to that position. Not a linebacker that is not customer friendly and feel every one is against him.

KH
Kathlene H.
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Billingsley Hyundai is a 5 star to me
Friendly, courteous and always does a great job!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
I had to take my vehicle in to get a new tire due to a flat that could not be repaired. The staff was very friendly and did everything they could to help me get the tire ordered and replaced as soon as possible. However, due to a warehouse error, the tire for my vehicle could not be ordered (same tire as the others on new 2020 tucson). This caused a delay, but the staff stayed in communication with me about the issue and did what they could to order a similar tire and get it in as soon as they could.

NB
Nicholas B.
Elgin, OK
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer service, especially in the maintenance department.
Service managers are prompt and professional. Contact you when a service is due, done and ordered parts have arrived.

LC

GS
Gerald S.
Geronimo, OK
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Had every oil change on my Sonata so far and the service and Price has always been good