Sharon M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Service on my car
When I bring my car in for service every one is friendly. The waiting area is very clean and comfortable. They are very helpful and tells me about car .

CJ
Cathy J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Mrs
Great service, very timely & respectful.

Carl M.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Sixty Thousand Mile Service
Called to schedule a service they squeezed me right in at a time that worked for me. When I arrived staff was courteous and friendly. I asked the service advisor about the required valve check according to the service schedule and was told that they don’t do it. She explained that the tech would do a thorough inspection and if he found anything then would address it. Now maybe there was a change to the service schedule if so that should have been explained. Besides that I have no issues at all with the overall service of my vehicle. Everything looked good when I picked it up. I would utilize them again for my maintenance needs.
PR
PEYTON E R. from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 07/21/2021

I am sorry about the miscommunication about valve checks during a multi-point inspection, I will be contacting you shortly.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Clean. Professional and courteous service
None

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/14/2021 Category: Service
ease of access
Good service but dis-reguarded my request to not adjust seat.

WW
William W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Srevice
Exceptional, professional service. Great atmosphere . Couldn't ask for better.

Raymond S.
Hobart, OK
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2021 Category: Service
The process to have my car serviced was very good I was able to get the time I wanted service was prompt with quality work.

Steven S.
Medicine Park, OK
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Customer service hands down
Hands down the best customer service as far as dealerships go, and I wasn’t even trying to purchase a car. Shduling my oil change was a breeze and car was in and out quickly. So quick that I had both if my cars serviced within a few hours of each (I had to drive home, have lunch and then bring the other one in). Price is totally acceptable and I know my cars are in good hands.

Joseph C.

no comment

Altus, OK
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Service is great!
The service department is great at Billingsley. This my second vehicle purchased at Billingsley and I feel and usually treated like "family". I appreciate the serviceman when my car is ready comes out and tells me what was done or what might be needed at the next service time. No surprises. I am comfortable and truly enjoy my Tucson.

GJ
George J.
Duncan, OK
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Sales, no, service awesome
Sales department not very motivated I had to buy my 2021 Tucson in OKC.
The service department was awesome

DJ
David J.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2021 Category: Service

03/22/2021 Category: Service
Molly B., Digital Marketer from Billingsley Hyundai of Lawton responded on 03/23/2021

We are sorry to hear how long this took. We have confidence that our techs do a great job and make sure everything is right before a customers car gets back on the road.We also know how valuable time is these days so we want to make it right. Can I offer you in exchange for a re-score your next oil change free? - Molly Billingsley

Jackie M.
Duncan, OK
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Service Department was very professional
My appointment was on schedule and didn't have to wait very long. I am very happy with the service department!

What would have given us one extra star? We would love the feedback so we can gain a full 5 from you next time! - Molly Billingsley