HM
Holly M.
Bayside, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Holly said they did a pretty good job.

FH
Frank H.
Ridgewood, NY
BMW 335i
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Frank said his experience went decent. He called back to discuss the same problem and issues to his vehicle that came back a few days after. If they would fix the problem without charging another hour on it he would bring it back. It has been a few weeks the code for the brakes and turn signal is still showing up on his vehicle.

CE
Colin E.
Philadelphia, PA
BMW 535xi GT
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Colin said his experience at the business was good the second time because he had to come back.

MARISSA L.
Richmond Hill, NY
BMW 325Ci
12/30/2014
Smoking in my car
I always bring my car here for service because I trust you all and the work that you do. With all the work that I've gotten done here, I usually get my car back fixed and sparkling clean. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed when I picked up my car on Friday to the smell of cigarettes and ashes left in my car. I don't smoke and I don't allow anyone to smoke in my car and I really didn't appreciate having someone smoking in it. I reached out to you all on Saturday to express my concern but have yet to hear back from anyone regarding this issue.