Latest Review about 1 month ago

Bob S.
Tarzana, CA
01/02/2017
Battery Help
Never knew before AAA told me that the BMW Battery for my X3 had to be Registered with the Alternator. Risk of fire according to them. Now to find a Repair Shop, in the afternoon,that could do that right before NY Weekend.
Normally they wait until they see the car, but George went ahead and ordered a battery for me from BMW. Had it in and I was on may way before dinner. Not bad considering I was not a regular customer.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you Bob, every customer is equally important, I dedicated my entire life to BMW and still continue with my full loyalty to the brand.  ps: I just wonder what did we miss to get the 5 star recommendation, perhaps I can learn and correct it if we failed somewhere.  Have a great new year.   George & Vera

George Kratochwill president
818-342-8048

Tim M.
Reseda, CA
BMW 335i
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Tim said he has been going to this business for a long time and he knows everyone that works there. This business does a good job.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 08/11/2015

George Kratochwill president
818-342-8048

BG
Bernardo G.
Northridge, CA
BMW 535i
06/26/2015
Great shop and excellent service !!

MJ
Maria J.
Canoga Park, CA
BMW 325i
06/18/2015 Category: Service
Maria said she had no problem with the business. They told her exactly what was going on with her vehicle and they had good service.

AL
Arthur L.
Mission Hills, CA
BMW 325i
06/18/2015 Category: Service
Arthur said this business is a bit pricey. He has received lower quotes from other businesses.