BT
BUD T.
Kagel Canyon, CA
01/12/2019
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
Excellent service! Friendly and professional. I'm 55 and this is the best automotive service place I have ever used. They never try to convince you that maybe you need this replaced or that, unlike other mechanics, when you are just going in for an oil change. I will use them on every vehicle I own for as long as they are in business.

BG
BRUCE G.
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/07/2019
The staff's willingness to help solve your car problems.
For the past several years Automotive Instincts has been a reliable place for servicing my car. Last week I had a problem with my transmission and excessive use of oil. I brought my car in for service without an appointment and they serviced my car. The staff is always friendly, understanding and very helpful. I believe they are very trustworthy and have always found their charges to be fair. If you use their services I am certain that you will be thoroughly pleased.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you so much Bruce! We really appreciate the Great review!

CA
CORRIE A.
North Hills, CA
Acura ILX
01/03/2019
Great place. Recommend highly!
Trust these guys! Great service. Great price.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much Corrie! We really appreciate the high marks!

JN
JOE N.
Canoga Park, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/03/2019
Oil Change
This particular was for a simple oil change.
Appointment was for 8 a.m. was out by 8:50 a.m.
As usual, professional & friendly.

Thank you so much Joe!

MEG M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Subaru Legacy
12/28/2018
Oiled & Ready for 2019
Great service, as usual, along w/a massive tumbleweed crossing Lindley to add entertainment whilst I waited. Always know I'll get the repairs I need in a positive atmosphere. Absolutely The BEST. Cheers
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much Meg! Always our a pleasure.

MIKE P.
Mission Hills, CA
Kia Soul
12/27/2018
Thanks!
Thank you for keeping all our cars running well. Always a pleasure to visit as well!

Thank you Mike!!

Lexus RX
12/27/2018
Needed a service per my computer in my car and the mileage. Called the dealer and they said it needs a minor service for about $400. Called Al and he said bring it in to look at it. It needed only a oil change so I saved $350. Honest people.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Merrilyn L.
Reseda, CA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Merrilyn said she has been dealing with this business for 25 years now. When she called the facility and let them know she was on her way, there was no long wait time and she wasn't sitting there waiting, they are courteous and do good work.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much Merrilyn!

EJ
ERIC J.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/14/2018
Routine Maintenance
We appreciate the reminders we get to keep our SUV on track with its maintenance. The service advisers and technicians treat our car as if it were their own.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You Eric for the Great review! We really appreciate your kind words!

DU
DENNIS U.
Acura MDX
12/13/2018
Recent service at Automotive Instincts
Outstanding service
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much Dennis! Always our pleasure!

JEFF W.
Valencia, CA
Acura TLX
12/13/2018
Great service and great people
I have been working with them for years and have referred others to them for service
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much Jeff! We really appreciate the great review and referring your friends and family!

VS
Victor S.
Panorama City, CA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Victor said he receives good service, and the staff fixed the vehicle the right way.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much Victor!

KARL B.
Encino, CA
Honest and Trustworthy
Automotive Instincts is a place you can trust to be fair and honest with all your repairs. I have been taking my cars here for over 20 years and have always been taking care of.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Karl, Thanks so much for all the years and trusting us to take care of all your cars. It means a lot to us!

RL
ROB L.
Sylmar, CA
Honda
Great people, great service
Automotive Instincts is why I only have a Honda and Toyota!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you guy's so much! You're just the Best!

PT
PETE T.
Los Angeles, CA
The best shop
They are very professional and prompt with their repairs. The charge a fair price.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Pete! Those are true words we try very hard to live up to. We really appreciate the 5 star review.

DOUG S.
North Hills, CA
12/11/2018
Every thing is done extremely well.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Doug! We really appreciate the great review.

VD
VINCENT D.
Newport Beach, CA
Honest & Excellent
Honest and Friendly Staff. Excellent Customer Service. Detailed Explanations.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Vincent, Thank you so much for the great review! It's make my day to see reviews like this!

MF
MICHELE F.
Acura RDX
12/10/2018
Awesome
Always great service!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Michele! We really appreciate your kind words!

CHI S.
Los Angeles, CA
12/07/2018
Honest service!!
Friendly service
Honest!!
Accommodating
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We appreciate your kind words.

SF
Steve F.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he's always happy with what the staff do for him.

Thank you Steve!