HF
HELEN F.
North Hills, CA
07/20/2018
Wonderful Service as Usual
I started to have car problems on the evening of 7/16/18 and suspected my battery was dying. When the problem still persisted the morning of 7/17/18 I called Automotive Instincts to see if they could replace my battery that day. They not only were able to replace my battery but I was out of there in about 45 minutes. As usual I received wonderful service from Al and Edwin. Keep up the good work Automotive Instincts!!!

AF
ARTHUR F.
07/19/2018
Always reliable
My car broke down at 4pm got it towed to AI had it back next day. I have been customer for over 25 Yrs. Can always depends on them to take good care of my Lexus. Took car to Lexus few weeks ago they told me I needed 3k of work. Asked AI to check out the issues... no issues found at AI!!

ED
Eshan D.
Reseda, CA
Acura TSX
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Eshan said the staff were prompt and the service was easy. They knew what they were doing.

TL
TERRY L.
07/16/2018
Automotive Instincts is consistently knowledgeable and trustworthy. We have been getting our cars serviced there for over 14 years. We won’t go anywhere else.

John P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees have always provided excellent service. He was well taken care of.

JN
JOE N.
Canoga Park, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/12/2018
Another great experience
As usual, my service appointment at Automotive Instincts was professional, honest and friendly. I was scheduled for 60,000 intermediate tune up service.

1 to 2 hours after I dropped the car off, I received a call from Al for an update. Unfortunately, I had a couple of other issues with my vehicle. What I always appreciate from Al is the honesty/options from Al on whether I can delay the issues or if needs attention right away. I decided to move forward with the issues I had even though I could of delayed it for a while.

Even though the bill was a little more expensive that what I expected, compared to a Honda Dealer or some other independent mechanic service center, I knew I was getting the best deal in town. Also I had fifty dollars knock off due to AAA discount which is a major plus.

In the end, I highly recommend Automotive Instincts.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 07/13/2018

Joe, as always, a privilege and a pleasure to serve you!  I am looking forward to seeing you in the future.  Never be hesitant to call for advise or for that odd question you may need have answered.  Thanks again!!

Margie M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Margie said gets pretty good service at the business.

Thanks Margie!

NB
Neil B.
Encino, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Neil said Al and the staff do a great job and he is confident they will keep his vehicle running.

Thank you so much Neil!

RD
Ross D.
Chatsworth, CA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Ross said what this business did was perfect, everything was fine, and they are great.

thank you so much Ross!

JOYCE R.
Van Nuys, CA
06/22/2018
Automotive Instincts Review, They Are The Best
I have been a customer of Automotive Instincts for more than 25+ years. They are the best. Unlike dealerships, they do not “push work”. For about the last 6+ months, they have been monitoring a potential $500 repair, and they keep telling me, it’s fine, we’ll check on it next time you come in, unlike dealerships who say “it can go out anytime”.

In 25+ years, every repair was done right the first time.
Gary
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much for the high praise!! We just try to take care of you like we were the customer. Give you the information to make the right choices that work best for you. Having you as our customer for 25 years is an Honor!

MIKE P.
Mission Hills, CA
Kia Soul
06/21/2018
Keeps me going!
I have a 162,411 reasons to thank Automotive Instincts for. Their care, integrity and diligence keep me going. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks guys!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you again as always Mike! You're the Best!

HF
HELEN F.
North Hills, CA
06/18/2018
Wonderful Service as Usual
This past Friday 6/15/18 I took my 2015 Honda CR-V for an oil change. As usual I received wonderful service from Automotive Instincts. I will continue to have them service my vehicle as long as possible. Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you so much Helen!

BO
BARBARA O.
Toyota Avalon
06/17/2018
I always get excellent service!
When ever I go to Automotive Instincts I am sure that my car will receive a thorough check-up. If there is any item that needs service I am told when I need to replace/repair the part.
Sometimes they watch an item and let me know when the time has arrived to repair. They have been my mechanics for 25 years.

Thank you so much Barbara! I hope we go another 25 years!! lol

CO
Carlos O.
Van Nuys, CA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said the business did great.

Thanks so much Carlos!

John M.
Toyota Avalon
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gail. She said that the business is responsive and honest and the service is fairly priced.

Thanks Gail!

Mary P.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the staff are smart and tell customers what went wrong.

Thank you Mary!!

XQ
Ximena Q.
Los Angeles, CA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Ximena said the business does not overcharge, the staff is helpful and respectful. The service is timely and of good quality.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much Ximena!

Sheldon M.
Lake Hughes, CA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Sheldon said the business was very friendly and easy to get scheduled into for service. They had a very nice facility with wonderful people who did a great job.

Thanks so much Sheldon!

Marie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Honda Crosstour
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pierre. He said he has been going to this business for the last 25 years. He always gets great service there.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much Pierre!

BW
Bertha W.
Granada Hills, CA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gloria. She said that they are very satisfied with the work the business did.

Thank you Gloria!