Russell W.
Tarzana, CA
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Russell said this business was attentive and offered good prices on repairs.

DK
Donna K.
West Covina, CA
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Donna said she has been doing business with Steve since 1978, he's efficient and the prices are great.

RN
RICHARD N.
Calabasas, CA
Acura MDX
05/23/2020
A.I. Is definitely essential!
We take both of our cars to AI. That’s why we’ve been able to keep our cars so long. Both have over 200,000 miles on them with many more miles to go. They always go above and beyond while keeping the price within reason and our last visit was no exception. We’ve known Steve since 1979 and will continue using his services as long as we have a car.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you guys so much! So many years and we still keep going. I can't say thank you enough for so many years of loyalty! In todays world it means so much to me!

Thanks again,

AL
Allen L.
Valley Village, CA
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Myra. She trusted them, they were honest, clean, polite and did not lead her wrong.

Thank you guys so much!

JORGE C.
Lexus ES 350
05/21/2020
trust...
quality of service...
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you Jorge! We really appreciate the great review!!

NA
NELSON A.
Los Angeles, CA
Acura MDX
05/21/2020
Easy to make an appointment, fair and reasonable, knowledge of my specific model and readiness to explain all that is to be done.
I have been driving out to Northridge from mid town Los Angeles to have my car serviced at Automotive Instincts for years. I simply trust them with my car.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much Nelson. I really appreciate that you drive so far to have us be your repair shop. It really means a lot!!

KD
KAREN D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/15/2020
Why I love these guys
Full service with a smile and honest mechanics. What more could a lady want? And they're now offering car pick-up and delivery, so I can wait in the comfort and safety of my own home, which is important right now. Sent the car in for an oil change and asked them for a battery check as well, since the car is almost 5 years old, and I knew the battery was wonky. Steve got my car turned around promptly, and even took the time to explain to DH how to keep car batteries alive when the cars are only driven sporadically. And the total bill was substantially less than I would have paid my dealer, who doesn't pick up and deliver, or offer shuttle service to my neighborhood...
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much Karen! I'm so happy we could take care of all your car needs :)

Thanks again,

ROBERT S.
Chatsworth, CA
05/12/2020
Trustworthy on quality of service and prices
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much Robert! Always our pleasure!!

GD
GEORGE D.
Toyota Prius v
05/09/2020
Honesty
Accommodating, honest, technically capable and fairly priced. 43 year customer of Steve Summers
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much George! I really appreciate the loyalty over 4 decades. Let's hope we live to go 4 more!

Acura RDX
05/06/2020
Confidence brought on by Professionalism
Auto Instincts was very professional from the time I walked in the door. I was impressed with the staff and how attentive they were (Edwin) to insure I was comfortable with the service to be performed and letting me know the cost upfront.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure Edwin see's this!

05/05/2020
Great, friendly service
Top-notch service, friendly folks, clean, impressive shop. Easy and good quality. They've always done good work for me and always happy to discuss what is needed and what is not. I trust them.

Thank you so much!!

GL
GORDON L.
Tarzana, CA
INFINITI I30
05/05/2020
Personal attention
Steve spent the time to diagnose the unusual sounds coming from the rear of the car.

Hi Gordon,
I'm happy to have solved this issue. It was a weird noise. Thanks again for your patience on how look it took to resolve!

SV
STEVE V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/04/2020
Amazing Service
Amazing customer service and really went above and beyond.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you Steve!! Always our pleasure to take care of you and your family!!

JOE K.
Newhall, CA
05/03/2020
Always the RIGHT amount of great service
Automotive Instincts (AI) has serviced three of our cars for several years now. The quality of work performed is always superb and the AI team tells it like it is regarding work that should be done (now) versus work that can wait until a future date. No up-selling and fear tactics like we sometimes have experienced at the dealership or other 3rd party automotive service companies. The AI team knows how to keep your car safe, on the road and performing the way you like it to perform. Thanks for many years of great service at fair prices.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you Joe! Your trust in us mean's the world to me!

Owner
  818-349-5900

ER
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business does excellent work. She is always told exactly what the vehicle needs. She never is uncomfortable with the judgment calls. She said Edwin and all are great and trustworthy.

Thank you Elizabeth!