KENNY M.
Van Nuys, CA
07/06/2020
Solid as Always
Edwin took care of me today. As always, the work was top notch and ready early!

Valencia, CA
07/01/2020
Great service, great prices.
Great service, great prices.

KAROL B.
North Hills, CA
07/01/2020
Always Excellent
Friendly , fast and efficient service.

PK
PATRICK K.
06/27/2020
they really care about their clients
The staff are throughly professional and always deliver on time and correct.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thanks so much Patrick! Always our pleasure!

RICHARD S.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
06/27/2020
Ability to get an honest opinion
This particular visit was caused by a dead battery I had purchased from them about 20 months ago. Under the warranty the battery was replaced in a few minutes without a charge. Most places you deal with would probably try to cheat you out of warranty protection based on fine print in the warranty agreement!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thanks Richard! So glad to hear we got you taken care of. I really appreciate all the years you have been using my shop. Hope we have many more!

JOE L.
Van Nuys, CA
06/27/2020
Excellent desk and mechanical service
estimates right on pricing and time of service on time..Very pleased with how the car runs...
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thanks Joe! We really appreciate the great review!!

Thanks again,

DJ
DAVID J.
Acura RDX
Saved $450
My front end of my car was shaking and thought it needed a wheel alignment. I took it to a aliment shop and they looked at it and said it was not the alignment but I needed new rotors. They quoted me $600 I then went to Automotive Instincts (where we have been going since 1993) for a second opinion. It was the rotors like the other shop told me but I did not need new rotors, I just needed them turned. Cost out the door $150.
Automotive Instincts-honest, deliver car on time and just nice people.\
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thanks so much David! It's always nice to be able to resolve a problem for less money than expected :)
Glad we were able to make that happen.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said that even at this time that we are in now, when she had an emergency need, the staff attended to her as soon as possible. She would like to add that Al and Edwin at the front desk are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Elizabeth! I'll let them know!

RF
RICH F.
Valencia, CA
Lexus GS
06/25/2020
The best auto repair ever. Customer service is always top notch. They never sell you anything you don’t need and their as honest as they come. Highly recommend them. I would never go anywhere else
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much Rich for the Great review!

Joe G.
Toyota Avalon
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said he has known the owner of this business for about 30 years and he trusts him. He has recommended this business for service.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much Brian!!

Moorpark, CA
Acura RDX
Best Mechanics
I’ve been going to Automotive Instincts since 1987 and have never been disappointed. Professional, friendly service and I never have to bring my car back for something that was done wrong. I feel safe going to Automotive Instincts.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you! We really appreciate the great review!

KF
KRISTEN F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Routine car service
I appreciate the honest service. The employees are polite, courteous and professional. Excellent work!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Kristen for the great review! Made our day!! :)

PA
PAUL A.
The Best!!!
Long-time customer of Automotive Instincts, Steve and his team take great pride in ensuring their customers are taken care of and satisfied. The team is extremely well qualified in servicing the Japanese vehicles they specialize in, and as an independent repair facility- not only are their rates extremely competitive, but their focus is always on ensuring customer satisfaction.

Probably goes without saying, but a major distinction to me between using an independent repair facility like Automotive Instincts and a new car dealer's service department- the former is driven by developing relationships, loyalty and customer referrals, while the later is incentivized by how much $$$ they can generate from each customer each time they bring their car in for service. Whenever Steve's team has recommended a particular repair over the years, I've NEVER questioned whether it was truly something that needed to be addressed- they're very honest, and if a particular finding isn't something that needed to be addressed that day, and instead can be replaced with the next service- they'll tell you so. They truly value the relationships and partnerships they've developed with their customers.

Two thumbs up for Automotive Instincts....keep up the great work!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much Paul! This review just made my day :)

MARK M.
Newhall, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/18/2020
Always Great
Thank you Steve and Edwin. Great service as always.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you Mark! It's always a pleasure!

CELA C.
Woodland Hills, CA
06/18/2020
Automotive Instincts
There should be more than five stars for this review--perhaps ten or more. My car's engine was infested with a RAT COLONY and Automotive Instincts did an amazing professional job repairing it to its original 10 month -old self, They are simply the best!!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you so much Cela! I'm so glad we were able to get it all handled & at lot less the Hyundia dealer wanted to charge.

All the best,