05/28/2020
Awesome Advisors
The advisors are very knowledgeable. Very satisfied with the results of the jobs. Most especially, the location is just a couple of blocks away from home.

CR
CARLOS R.
02/02/2020
Good work
Good work and good service.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much Carlos! Appricate the wonderful review!

All the Best

11/22/2019
Very quick reception.
Service advisor is corteous, helpful and knowlegable. Reception area is pretty neat.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you so much Cesar for the great review!

MELODY C.
Van Nuys, CA
Acura 3.2TL
10/31/2019
Great Service and Honest
Although i have been coming here for many years I was a bit disappointed because I did not receive a phone call telling me my car was ready for pick up. also, it was an extremely windy day and my window was open which left the inside of my car very dusty.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Melody, I'm so sorry about all the dust & not being called when your car was ready. We really let you down & I'm truly sorry! This will not happen again I promise!!

Sincerly,

Chun M.
Chatsworth, CA
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Chun said the service at the business was good. He was not sure about the price because it was very high.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Chun. We are not the cheapest shop in town, but we fix it right the first time & stand behind our work with double the warrenty givin by most dealers!

AH
ANNE H.
Honda Fit
05/20/2019
Still my favorite place
I always feel confident when I bring my little Honda Fit here for servicing, trusting that they're honest and know what they're doing; plus, their customer service is great!

This time I did have a couple of disappointments, unnoticed until I was back home. First, they'd tightened my emergency brake so tightly that I have to use two hands to pull it up at all, and two hands to release it! It's gotten a bit easier in the days following, but next time I'll check it before leaving.

And second, I discovered I was charged for a replacement of the window wiper for the back window, which I'm sure wasn't needed since I've probably used it once in the 10+ years I've owned the car; I find those wipers useless! It didn't cost me much, but I wish I'd realized they were including that when they replaced the other wipers.

But other than that, no complaints!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 06/06/2019

Hi Anne, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I'm so sorry the e-brake is to tight. It will loosen up pretty quicky or you can come by anytime that works for you and we can loosen it up in about 5 minutes. The wiper inserts are made out of a rubber compond & go bad in a few years from age. I think if you try it out next time it rains you'll be happy!

KR
Kimberly R.
Covina, CA
Honda Civic Si
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said that the price of the work seemed high for what needed to be fixed.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Kimberly. Our prices are fair & competitive with other shops. We are not the lowest price shop but we try to fix your car right the first time & do it for a fair price!

Dulanja D.
Acura TL
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Dulanja said the service was good. It was fast and quick so he would go back.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Dulanja.

CR
CARLOS R.
02/10/2019
They always let me know what is happening
Good service and a good price and always very knowledgeable about my car
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Carlos, Thank you so much for the great review! It always makes my day to see our customers are happy!

Steve

LUKE B.
North Hills, CA
Honda Fit
10/06/2018
Automotive Instincts
They are friendly, straightforward and easy to deal with.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Luke! I really appreciate your kind words. Hope to meet you next time you're here!

RQ
ROBERT Q.
Agoura Hills, CA
Nissan Sentra
08/27/2018
Honest value auto service
Work performed in a timely manner. One of the services was tire rotation. There is a shimmy vibration at 65 mph and higher.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you Robert for the great review! Come by anytime and we will balance your front tires!

Steve

08/17/2018
Friendly Service Advisors
The service advisor is very knowledgeable about the issues of my Odyssey van and explain in details the work to be done.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you so much Cesar! We really appreciate your great review!!

RA
Robert A.
Acura RDX
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he was able to wait for the service to be completed. It was done in a timely manner.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Robert!

Steven M.
Granada Hills, CA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business was a bit pricey but provided good service.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you Steven!

CJ B.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
CJ said the service was great. He stated he gave thanks for the staff not selling something for a vehicle that was not needed.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/21/2018