Todd S.
Los Angeles, CA
BMW 540i
03/17/2019
I’d give 6 stars if I could!
George has been taking care of my 1995 540i since the 90’s. As a result of his knowledge and expertise I enjoy my car and keep it running and serviced instead of waiting for things to go wrong. In the long run my commitment to Bimmers Clinic and George has actually saved me money compared to continually leasing or getting new cars more frequently.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Todd...Yes loyalty and consistency pays of.

Samuel S.
Reseda, CA
03/15/2019
Professional service
Always have a great experience when I bring in my car for service. George is very professional and I trust him to do what is right.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Sam...I always feel extremely responsible for our customers safety and investment...I threat them like my own

Joe M.
Van Nuys, CA
BMW M3
03/11/2019
Outstanding Service Once Again
My e93 M3 went into limp mode with multiple error codes. George diagnosed the problem and fixed it in less than 1 day. All caused by 1 faulty sensor. Perfect service!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/12/2019

It is easy to help you when you take care of your car...Thank you as always, George

LJ
Lisjen J.
03/11/2019
Great Service!
The nice guys at Bimmer Clinic were very helpful and happy to accommodate my needs for my car. The owner was very nice and the gentleman working and servicing my car was very professional. Definitely would come here again for my future BMW needs.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you Lisjen...I apreciate ti think of us.   George

Steven H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
03/07/2019
Above & Beyond Service!
Would highly recommend Bimmers Clinic! They go above and beyond to keep our cars running flawlessly. Would never go anywhere else!

Thank you Steven,really appreciated .  George

AL
Angelica L.
Tarzana, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/03/2019
Amazing service!
My car's engine randomly misfired during the middle of the day, and I was able to get quick and affordable care, as well as crash course education through these guys. I was so happy with my service and was taken care of. They also have a professional and presentable space. Highly recommend.

Thank you Angelica for the nice words. Enjoy your Mini.  George

Valencia, CA
BMW Z4
03/01/2019
Always straight story!
George gives you an honest full assessment.

Thank you as always.  George

Sharon M.
Agoura Hills, CA
02/22/2019
Great people and service
Fantastic and quick service wonderful experience
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 03/07/2019

We are always here for you.  george

PW
Peshaan W.
BMW M5
01/18/2019
Awesome staff and immaculate shop
Feel comfortable leaving my car there
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Pesh, we appreciated your comment

John/Grace M.
Camarillo, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/06/2019
Small things matter
The battery on our 2005 Mini died without warning. I called George and he ordered the replacement battery, We stopped in on our way to a meeting. We were in and out in 15 minutes! Always perfect.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 01/18/2019

VK
Vera K.
Simi Valley, CA
BMW Z4
12/28/2018
Great place!
George really knows my Z4 and it is in perfect shape. It’s 14 years old and no one person can guess that it is as old as that. I have over 170,000 mikes and it’s all due to him.

12/18/2018
Wonderful Service!
Bimmer’s Clinic technical director, George was very friendly and helpful! Dropped my car off for a battery change and I was able to pick it up the next day! I would highly recommend using their services
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 12/18/2018

Thank You Lauren, we are glad that we could help you this busy season.   Merry Christmas and happy new years.  George

DA
Daniel A.
Pacoima, CA
12/16/2018
Amazing Work and Service. Genuine People.
George and his team always do a wonderful job on my car no matter the service require. They're genuine caring people who have a genuine care for servicing cars and there customers. Truly do any job 100% well. No matter what the issue is with your car trust me and go with George. He will take care of it.

Thank you Daniel...stay safe...see you soon.  George

Winnetka, CA
12/16/2018
So Helpful!
George is the Yoda of BMW's. He is so well versed in everything BMW and his goal is to do what's right and necessary for your car. He has the latest technology and gives the best advice only on what's needed all while trying to save the customer money. His shop is now my go to shop. Highly recommended.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Ivana for the great words,I am always happy to help,kindness take you for an long way in life and business.  Appreciated, george

KD
Kelly D.
Sylmar, CA
12/15/2018
Perfect
As always - Service is perfect!!

Diane M.
Encino, CA
12/13/2018
FAST SERVICE, EXPERTISE AND HONESTY
The best experience that I am given immediate advise while driving
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Diane...have an safe holidays...George

Tarzana, CA
12/05/2018
Every times I come to Bimmers Clinic Everyone is so personable and the work is done in a timely fashion. George is a great guy who explains ahead of time what needs to be done.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Janet,have an great holidays.  George

KP
Kris P.
11/29/2018
Great Repair Shop!
George is a very knowledgeable, down to earth, straight shooter that will give you the best deal possible. He fixed my thermostat and recommended the future services that I need. He uses only BMW genuine parts and does a clean job. It's to find a strictly BMW mechanic that knows the history and product lines of BMW.
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Kris for taking your time to share your experience

NF
Noah F.
Encino
11/18/2018
Diagnosis
Brought my 2007 BMW 335i for a diagnosis because the car was leaking coolant. BMW Clinic did a pressure test and found the leak right away!
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Noah,I am glad we could help...ps: we are Bimmers Clinic..not the other guys..just to be clear.  Thx,again

Joyce T.
Reseda, CA
BMW 325i
11/01/2018
Joyce's Bimmer
As always excellent service
George K., PRESIDENT from Bimmers Clinic Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Joyce...I appreciate the good words