RK
ROBERT K.
Chrysler 200
05/17/2018
Incredible
This is the most incredible auto repair facility I have ever used. These folks beat out the dealers and there competition hands down. The attention to detail is exemplary as they go out of there way to be sure everything 110% before the car is returned to the customer. I have had my car serviced here multiple times, new tires, balancing and front end alignments. My car has never been better, even when it was new. I can not recommend these people any higher than I already have and they will be my "Go To" people for as long as I own a car.

EB
ED B.
Hilton Head Island, SC
05/15/2018
Satisfied customer
Very pleased with service. They took a little extra time to acquire and replace a questionable gasket in order to do the job right and avoid future problems. My kind of business !!!

Timothy M.
04/27/2018
not happy is now happy
I wrote a review that was less that flattering about Bluffton Tire and Auto. Upon reading the review, Terry from Bluffton Tire and Auto asked me to come back. I did and the problem is corrected. If I would have simply addressed my concern directly with Terry or Scott or any of the other professionals there, they would have taken care of it. Lesson learned. Their goal is satisfied customers and they'll do whatever it takes to accomplish that. I give them an enthusiastic thumbs up and would recommend their shop for you automotive needs. Thank you Terry and Scott and your staff for taking care of us!

BW
BILL W.
Hilton Head Island, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/27/2018
April visit
Again honest and good work!

RE
RAYMOND E.
04/26/2018
Great Service and honest
Terry and the crew always go out of the way to make sure their service is the best.

THOMAS B.
04/25/2018
Great Experience
Scheduled when I asked, picked up on time and all work completed to my satisfaction. What else can one expect? Nice job fellas...

MICHAEL H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/22/2018
Excellent as always!

TIM M.
04/21/2018
Not Happy
I brought my car in for service, an oil change, tire rotation and AC recharge, on March 6th 2018. When I got my car back and drove it for a few days I noticed a crunching sound on driver-side front. Going over speed bump or making a right turn, the crunching sound was there. I took it back on March 27th for them to look at it and they concluded that I now needed the front end sway bar end link replaced. The crunching sound is still there. I supposed they guessed what the problem was and guessed wrong. But that cost me $241.24, in addition to the original cost for the previous service of $140.00. So do I take another day to see if they can figure it out this time? Do I take it to a dealership? What started off as basic maintenance has thus far cost me $381.00 and I now have a front end (steering??) concern.

SF
SHANE / ANDREA F.
04/20/2018
Great work
Would never take my cars anywhere else! Great employees

JASON M.
Hardeeville, SC
04/20/2018
Fantastic.!
Love this place! Great communication and came in under their quote. Car drives wonderfully now.

DK
DONNA K.
INFINITI M37
04/18/2018
Bluffton Tire & Auto have been extremely nice and seem to really have good knowledge of vehicles. They have won me over. Worth the wait for them to work on my car!!

MARY / BILL S.
04/17/2018
Excellent work, friendly and knowledgeable people.
We have been taking our vehicle to Bluffton Tire & Auto for several years. The service (primarily regular maintenance) has always been excellent and the people always friendly and competent. We also purchased a set of tires and got a good deal. We will continue to come here for our car care.

JJ

MN
MICHELLE N.
Lawrenceville, GA
04/13/2018
Helped this stranded traveler!
Thank you for helping us!

JT C.
04/13/2018
On time appointment, fast and through.

AR
ANITA R.
Guyton, GA
Volvo XC90
04/08/2018
Great Service with my XC 90
This was my real first car maintenance visit for tires. The staff was very friendly and my vehicle was serviced in a timely matter.... my very first visit was back in October 2017 when I showed up with a Honda Odyssey that I had just bought the night before and I was having a lot of problems trying to get to work... so pulled in and asked if someone would please drive my car and tell me what was wrong.. Waldo got in, took it a little drive almost didn’t make it back and confirmed it was the transmission...which I thought it was too.. They were very concerned and helped me out the best they could at the time....

RANDY S.
04/08/2018
Oil change and AC work
The guys did a very good, quick oil job with tire rotation and filled my AC unit with freon. Incredibly friendly service.

TL
Helpful service; Fair Prices

GG
GEORGE G.
04/06/2018
Great customer service. Honest and trustworthy
I had two cars in for service this week and Terry and the staff were excellent as always. I can't say enough about how professional and reliable BT&A are. Great job.

HB
HARTER B.
Mazda CX-9
04/06/2018
The title of this revue says it all!