LT
San Marcos, CA
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Good Service / Fair sales
My service went well.

The issue was with Sales. I went to the Sales department only to get caught in a bait and switch!
Car I had a quote on was no longer available at the price.

Needless I will not be back when it is a seller market.

This would have been my third Sonata.

Charlie M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service provided.
Love the service, very professional and attentive service provided by Jesus. KUDOS!

PK
Peter K.
Encinitas, CA
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding and convenient dealership
Freeway close, easy entry and exit into dealership, courteous staff, great service. I enjoy checking out the new Hyundai's for sale.

Jennifer C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Highly recommend!
Service from beginning to end was extremely easy! I sat in the cozy outdoor patio area on a beautiful morning where I could see the ocean. Service was done in exactly the amount of time they quoted! Will definitely come back for all my service needs.

LP
Lowell P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Consistently Excellent
Wi the help of Justice, Tom Bassett and the rest of the service team , we always receive the highest level of customer and automotive care.

Joseph S.
San Marcos, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Fast efficient service
Combination of great personnel and their protocols make the service visit as pleasant and timely as possible.

Robert H.
07/02/2021 Category: Service
I have had this Hyundai dealership for many years and every time I have received the utmost service and have received updated messages from the advisor if there is anything that needs be repaired

2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service for oil change
All aspects of the service were excellent! I called in, got a convenient appointment, was taken on time, and the car was done even before promised!

Alexis, my Service Advisor did an excellent job!

I appreciate that the dealership cares to provide an excellent experience! I believe that if you are happy with your service you will buy more cars at that dealership, as we have.

06/30/2021 Category: Service
Smooth 7,500 mile service
All aspects went well. The Dealership is very busy and booked in advance. The process was great for a routine service and check up on our Tuscon.
THOMAS C B. from Bob Baker Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Hi, thank you for your time to fill out this survey, it plays an important role towards our goal of having completely satisfied customers.  Looks like you were happy mainly happy with your visit. Yes our lot is small, even more so now that Hyundai continues to grow. I have heard rumors of expanding into our dirt lot next door in the future. At this point I hope it happens sooner rather then later.  I will have your service adviser reach out to you soon, I want to make sure you had a 5-star experience.  We appreciate your business.

GC
Gerald C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Responsive Folks
Good attitudes and service performance....on time, reasonable and responsive

2020 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Addressed my concern within the day!
Within just a couple hours of submitting my review, I received a call from my service rep and he was able to explain what happened and resolve my issue right away. You really can't beat their customer service. :)

06/22/2021 Category: Service
Nice Staff but did not complete all service requests
Staff are really nice and accommodating. I always take my car to the dealership for this reason. However, this time around they ignored a service I requested and even talked to the rep about when I dropped off my car. Their service dates are booked out several weeks in advance so now I'll have to go somewhere else since I can't wait that long. It's unfortunate because they do great work.
THOMAS C B. from Bob Baker Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Hi,

Thank you for your time to fill out this survey, it plays an important role towards our goal of having completely satisfied customers. we have been having problems trying to hire additional staff, we have had job posting for months with no sucsess. If we can get fully staffed then the delay for an appoitment will drop. I will have your service advisor reach out to you soon,  I want to make sure you had a 5-star experience.  We appreciate your business.

Customer Service
The staff at Bob Baker Hyundai, were professional, courteous and responsive. My service was completed faster than expected and that is always adds to the experience.

John B.
Vista, CA
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Bob Baker Hyundai does competent work
My car was repaired on time and the employee who helped me was professional, kind, and a credit to the dealership and Hyundai Corporation.

Unfortunately, I am turned off to the Hyundai make because they previously expected me to pay 50% of the cost of replacing and installing their defective manufactured parts. I refused and continue to drive an ugly looking Hyundai, one which ultimately reflects poorly on Hyundai. The protective coating on the plastic parts to the vehicle peeled off within just a few years of my owning it, making the previously attractive vehicle look ugly. I ascertained the facts about the matter from a reliable source, the one that repairs damaged paint on cars if you buy the plan when you purchase the vehicle. I did and I was informed that the Gold Plan did not cover the damage - something that I was not aware of until after the fact. I learned that the issue was specifically a problem with 2013 Elantras and was a problem caused by defective manufactured parts.

At this time, I continue to own this car free and clear only because I do not want to have a new car payment. When I am ready to buy a new car, however, I will NOT be buying a Hyundai. I want to patronize a make of automobile that faithfully stands by its product after it sells me the car - not just so it can make the sale to me initially. BMW, Mercedes, Tesla, Toyota, or Honda will be getting my future business when I am ready to buy a new car.

Having stated the foregoing, if you need to get your car serviced by a Hyundai dealership, Bob Baked Hyundai does a good job. I hope that their best employees can ultimately find a more worthy employer.

Suzanne S.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Do not trust this dealer
Since changing from North County Hyundai to Bob Baker Hyundai, the customer service has disappeared. They're only interested in new vehicles.
THOMAS C B. from Bob Baker Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

Hi Suzanne,

Hi, thank you for your time to fill out this survey, it plays an important role towards our goal of having completely satisfied customers. You have been a long-time customer and I value your views. I took over as manager at the end of 2020, and I am working really hard to improve our imagine and have happy customers. You have been a wonderful customer of mine for years and years and I want to make this right.   I will reach out to you soon; I want to make sure you had a 5-star experience.  We appreciate your business.

LP
Lowell P.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
A Comfort Zone for Cars and Their Owners
When our cars need to be serviced, we have a very good feeling taking our 2009 Genesis or our 2012 Genesis to Bob Baker Hyundai - whether it's for a routine oil change or a repair.
Tom Bassett, Justice and the entire service team, starting with a phone call we might make, create a kind of "Comfort Zone" in which our concerns are addressed, our questions are patiently answered and
our cars are treated with a lot of TLC. We've been coming here for years and are so glad to be working with this team.

Ellen and Lowell Ponte

Don S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai Carlsbad
Great service contact Alexis. He is perfect for the job.

Regards

Don Sortino

Hyundai Carlsbad
My service contact perfect.
THOMAS C B. from Bob Baker Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Hi Don,

Hi, thank you for your time to fill out this survey, it plays an important role towards our goal of having completely satisfied customers.  Looks like you were happy with the visit. maybe the two star remarks was a mistake.  You have been a long-time customer and I value your views.  I will have your service adviser reach out to you soon, I want to make sure you had a 5-star experience.  We appreciate your business.