Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

RP
Raymond P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Recall for replacement
I can always count on Huyndai Carlsbad for great service and very courteous

TW
Teresa W.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2021 Category: Service
No phone calls from Service to schedule
I would recommend purchasing a Hyundai to a friend but not impressed at all with service department
THOMAS C B. from Bob Baker Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Hi Teresa,

Hi, thank you for your time to fill out this survey, it plays an important role towards our goal of having completely satisfied customers. Sorry to hear you were not happy with the replacment of the bumper applique. The $150 you paid was direct cost ($0 markup) that we paid the tint shop to have it removed and the new one installed. We did this at no additional charge because we wanted to keep the repair as inexpensive as possible. I am sorry this was still  unacceptable, I wish there was more I could do. We do appreciate your future business.

Richard R.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
When my Hyundai Sonata would not start, I kept trying and finally it started. I was worried that it would not start again, so I called Bob Baker Hyundai Carlsbad and the service person said to go ahead and bring it in, and that they would check it out even though I did not have an appointment. Service Manager, Tom, is just amazing. He assured me they would find the problem and he offered to call Uber for me. Jesus, the service technician, gave me status updates and, by 5 p.m. they had diagnosed a dying battery, gotten my permission to replace it, and had my car washed and ready for pick-up. THAT is outstanding service.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Just a well managed facility and business
Extremely Satisfied with the maintenance on my car. 👍

04/06/2021 Category: Service
Usually feel confident but not this time!
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change was supposed to be one hour and a half and took three hours they also said my vehicle checked out when it actually did not check out properly.
THOMAS C B. from Bob Baker Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Hi Beth,

Hi, thank you for your time to fill out this survey, it plays an important role towards our goal of having completely satisfied customers. Sorry to hear your last visit was not up to our normal standards. It is part of our multi-point inspection to check all light bulbs. It is not okay that one was missed, this is never our intension. I will reach out to you today/tomorrow, to see what i can do to make sure you had a 5-star experience.  We appreciate your business.

2019 Hyundai Kona
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Impressed with service center
Fast, efficient service. Highly recommend.

BJ
Bernard J.
04/04/2021
(Key words: Kind, professional, high level of integrity)
Thank you, Justice (my service rep) and thank you, Thomas (the manager at Bob Baker Hyundai). Recent complication due to my warranty and Covid lockdown. Bottom line, Bob Baker staff stood by their word and represented me at Hyundai Corporate. Might I add, I believe the people at Hyundai Corporate are also committed to customer satisfaction. I bought my car at Bob Baker Hyundai 5 years ago. I love it! I always bring it in for the scheduled service maintenance. I trust the service staff for their quality work, thorough inspections and honest recommendations.

AA
Amirah A.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Great Customer Service!
This dealership has the best customer service! They listen to their customers concerns regarding their car issues and checks every issue out! I am glad my car is in such good hands.

Cathy B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and professional
Easy drop off and quick return. Agent kept in contact with me.

Del Mar, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Always Excellent at Bob Baker Hyundai
Thank you to the service department for always taking great care of my beloved little car. Many thanks to service advisor Justice, for being so friendly, helpful, and professional, and providing great customer service!

RP
Raymond P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Oil, Filter & Tire Rotation
They have high standards towards customers that’s why I always have my vehicle service

WF
Warren F.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Survey response
You attempt to correct problems and improve customer satisfaction.

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Inability to provide accurate time estimate for job.
Estimate of time for oil change/lube of 1 to 1.5 hours became a 2.5 to 3 hour wait.
THOMAS C B. from Bob Baker Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Warren,

Hi, thank you for your time to fill out this survey, it plays an important role towards our goal of having completely satisfied customers. Sorry to hear your last visit was not up to our normal standards. I have been strugeling to find additional staff members to help improve our team. With additional staff our entire process speeds up.  I will reach out to you today/tomorrow, I want to make sure you had a 5-star experience.  We appreciate your business.

XR
Xochilt R.
Vista, CA
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Easy experience
Ulysses did a great job keeping me informed and giving me all the necessary updates. Brenda is super sweet and personable. Definitely impressed with both of their service!

KA
Kathryn A.
San Diego, CA
03/29/2021 Category: Service

03/25/2021 Category: Service
THOMAS C B. from Bob Baker Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Hi Kathryn,

Hi, thank you for your time to fill out this survey, it plays an important role towards our goal of having completely satisfied customers. I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent visit. The was you have discribed your recent visit is not okay at all, and that is not our goal.  I will talk to your Service Adviser to learn more about your visit, and we will reach out to you today/ tomorrow, and see what we can do to meet your expectations and make sure you had a 5-star experience.  We appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Quick and accommodating
Communication via text was great