Bobby and Steves Auto World

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Laura W. on 10/05/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrible customer service by towing personnel"
This evening, October 5, 2016, I watched as an elderly woman's car broke down on 394 in the apex.  Another elderly female friend of hers came to pick her up and wait for the tow.  While waiting for Bobby and Steve's to come and tow the broken down vehicle, the two elderly woman sat in the 2nd car with flashers on and interior lights on.  When the broken down car was hooked up and ready to be taken away, the two women could not get the car they had been waiting in started as the battery had drained down to far to start.  The tow driver from Bobby and Steve's refused to give them a jump start and drove off leaving the two senior women stranded on the side of the road in the dark.  What HORRIBLE customer service.  I would NEVER call this company to do anything for myself or my family.  Hope that tow driver and the company feel really good about themselves leaving two grandmotherly woman stuck on the side of the road in the dark on a highway.  TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Service Date: 10/05/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016 07:12 PM
Jannette B. on 09/06/2011
"Excellent service"
I commute 75 miles each way to work, so the extended hours & easy online scheduling for my appointment was appreciated. Especially important, my car was worked on at the appointed time & the work was completed timely. I also appreciated the courtesy shown while I waited. I have and will continue to recommend Bobby and Steve's Auto World.
Service Date: 08/16/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 11:43 AM
Nick A. on 08/25/2011
"Great Place...Terrific People!"
Really appreciate having a place I can trust. Thanks.
Service Date: 08/10/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 04:31 PM
JIM R. on 08/20/2011
"Excellent work"
Excellent work. They stand behind it. Deliver car back when promised.
Service Date: 08/19/2011
Review Created: 08/20/2011 11:25 PM
GREG E. on 07/09/2011
"Have been visiting you for years..."
Never ever had any problems with your service! Many times over the last 15 years had to drop off a vehicle last minute, be it my truck, my wife's car, or my son's truck. You have always been prompt in your service and fair in your pricing. I appreciate all that you do and will keep coming back to you. Thank you so much.
Service Date: 07/07/2011
Review Created: 07/09/2011 05:56 PM
James M. on 06/30/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Saturday Service"
The service here was top notch! The people are very energetic, and create an awesome atmosphere. It was truly an experience! I will certainly be back. They fixed my car on a sunday, and even washed it for me before i picked it up! Service is the game and they have it!
Service Date: 03/26/2011