Bobby and Steves Auto World

Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5rating 3.86rating 3.86

AC
arindam c.
Mound, MN
04/05/2018
Teaching customer a lesson!
I had a bad experience with Bobby&Steve's tow truck driver at Bloomington location. I have been a customer of them for several years and frequently go to their location for gas or car maintenance. Today I went to their location for filling up gas, but before I went to the pump, I parked my car in one of the parking spots to answer a call. I was in my car for entire 10 mins of the call. little did i notice, that the tow truck driver (who is an employee of bobby & steve"s), parked right behind me perpendicularly to me to block my way out. So, when I tried coming out, I bumped into the truck and damaged my car. I got out, and found the tow truck driver. To my consternation, he told me he parked the truck in that way, because he wanted to teach me a lesson because i failed to see a little "tow away zone" sign (which was half buried in snow). when i asked him why he did not just ask me to move the car because i was in the car for the entire time, he started swearing. More fun ensured when I went to service office - the gentleman in the service station said he did not have any insurance information and I had to call them next day. Thanks, Bobby & Steve for teaching your long term customer a lesson! Guess who is taking his business to somewhere else?

LW
Laura W.
Burnsville, MN
10/05/2016
Horrible customer service by towing personnel
This evening, October 5, 2016, I watched as an elderly woman's car broke down on 394 in the apex.  Another elderly female friend of hers came to pick her up and wait for the tow.  While waiting for Bobby and Steve's to come and tow the broken down vehicle, the two elderly woman sat in the 2nd car with flashers on and interior lights on.  When the broken down car was hooked up and ready to be taken away, the two women could not get the car they had been waiting in started as the battery had drained down to far to start.  The tow driver from Bobby and Steve's refused to give them a jump start and drove off leaving the two senior women stranded on the side of the road in the dark.  What HORRIBLE customer service.  I would NEVER call this company to do anything for myself or my family.  Hope that tow driver and the company feel really good about themselves leaving two grandmotherly woman stuck on the side of the road in the dark on a highway.  TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jannette B.
09/06/2011
I commute 75 miles each way to work, so the extended hours & easy online scheduling for my appointment was appreciated. Especially important, my car was worked on at the appointed time & the work was completed timely. I also appreciated the courtesy shown while I waited. I have and will continue to recommend Bobby and Steve's Auto World.

NA
Nick A.
Plymouth, MN
08/25/2011
Great Place...Terrific People!
Really appreciate having a place I can trust. Thanks.

JIM R.
Burnsville, MN
08/20/2011
Excellent work
Excellent work. They stand behind it. Deliver car back when promised.

GE
GREG E.
Savage, MN
07/09/2011
Have been visiting you for years...
Never ever had any problems with your service! Many times over the last 15 years had to drop off a vehicle last minute, be it my truck, my wife's car, or my son's truck. You have always been prompt in your service and fair in your pricing. I appreciate all that you do and will keep coming back to you. Thank you so much.

James M.
Minneapolis, MN
06/30/2011
Great Saturday Service
The service here was top notch! The people are very energetic, and create an awesome atmosphere. It was truly an experience! I will certainly be back. They fixed my car on a sunday, and even washed it for me before i picked it up! Service is the game and they have it!