( 2028 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7361101/5Overall Rating 4.7361101/5Overall Rating 4.7361101/5Overall Rating 4.7361101/5rating 4.7361101
Latest Review 14 minutes ago

Continue reading recommended reviews

RA
Rich a.
Beverly, MA
10/06/2019
Boch Hyundai Finance
Well- great sales team for selling- the financing be careful- a lousy $35 they owe me for 2 months- lies and fraud-
My salesman has asked them to mail my lousy $35 to me as i did not want to wait the $35 fee for the inspection (new car-3rd one in 3 years)- as service said 2-2.5 hours wait at the least! Well i was told get it on my own which i did and send the invoice-i have-3 times- and no refund- so now they will pay some fees as i pursue this-on principle and then get the money plus damages and fees to be incurred- fraud alert for sure- will not go back to buy our next car- they put this on the financing to get more fees etc- liars-

Ray G.
Upton, MA
09/19/2019
Dont believe anything
They offered a 2018 Genesis to us a $40,500 we agreed then they sold it to someone else the next day, pretty much while we were on our way to make arrangements to pick it up Their word is worth nothing. No scruples no integrity no morals Stay away.
Will never go to a Boch dealer again.

Corey B.
East Walpole, MA
07/18/2019
Customer (user error on initial survey)
Sorry user error on my initial review should’ve been a 5 star not a 3.

Thanks

Josias P.
Waltham, MA
05/18/2019
Don't buy or accept invitation letters - they don't honor what they say
Letter offered best price, upgrade but at the end they charged me 2-3 times more APR than published online, they also gave me a price that was $1800 worse than online for the same VIN, and instead of upgraded model I got downside model. Not a good business practice, lack of transparency. Don't sign or pay anything before they give you all the details of the transaction, including MSRP, incentives, discounts, and APR 7.19% vs. 2.9%. Compare all those things with online offers first. Better to look online first and ask for that price, and finance direct with your bank.

Don't buy anything else that they offer you, such as GAP insurance or maintenance packages - better to buy from your insurance company, usually 10 times lower cost than buying from dealership.

I don't recommend Boch - try another dealership (I used another one and I liked them), or use apps that give you the best price.

KD
Kevin D.
Hull, MA

Framingham, MA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Lease
Very bad experience with initial lease.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

We apologize to you that your service visit was less than satisfactory. Our service team tries very hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and to achieve a 2 star rating is very alarming. I'd further like to discuss specifically what went wrong during your service visit. Please contact me at the information below.

Steve Richardson