Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

GB
Gerald B.
Saturn SL2
Tire repair.
Pleasant people, good prices.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/18/2019

We are so fortunate to have met, and appreciate your continued support of our small business.
Best,

Jake C.
Nissan Maxima
Bohannon's is,"My Go to Place". So you should go and 👀 for yourself
I have been taking our vehicles to the bohannon's for 6 years now. They have always treated us with kindness, courtesy, respect, and professionalism. "Go to Bohannon's

Jake,
We so appreciate your honest remarks about out business. You are a great cheerleader for us, and a good friend!

Jeff C.
GMC Yukon
Friendly genuine people
Took the time to listen to my concerns and provided options without any high pressure.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/18/2019

We appreciate your honest evaluation of our operation, Jeff!

Jane C.
01/16/2019
Service with a Slncere Smile.
‘This was my first experience with Bohannon Auto Service. I just went in for my state inspection.
I really appreciated that Kristi went over the entire report with me. I also liked how friendly they are!!
Thanks Bohannon

Ozark, MO
Chevrolet S-10
01/16/2019
Good exclamations
I answered all my questions!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks!

Richard W.
01/12/2019
Cool place to hang out while they service my truck
Consistent with quality service and pleasant atmosphere.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/16/2019

Dee A.
Ford Flex
01/07/2019
Thanks Bohannon
It is so nice as a single woman of a certain age, to have a reliable and trustworthy auto shop. I love that I left a message on a Saturday before a major holiday, and received a call before business hours on Monday. Once we had a diagnosis, the car was fixed quickly and perfectly. You even saved me an extra day with my rental company by finishing my receipt over the phone. It certainly doesn’t hurt that everyone in your organization is so friendly! Thank you!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you, Dee for the shout out. We appreciate your business, and will keep doing our best to earn it.

John, Kristin K.
01/07/2019
The people at Bohannon Auto are ALWAYS helpful and friendly. They take the time to listen/answer our questions, they are honest about their recommendations and pricing, and they are always incredibly friendly and patient. The last time I was in there, they were talking with their customers by name and were asking questions about their families and vehicles that showed a genuine interest in PEOPLE and not their bottom line. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the comments, John. We also look forward to getting to know your family!

Jim, Jaynne R.

Thanks!

John and Amanda M.
01/05/2019
GREAT service.
Bohannon’s always does a great job for our family. Quick and friendly service; quality and dependable work; and they stand behind their work. We don’t go anywhere else for our vehicles.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/05/2019

We appreciate your family's support!

MA
Mary A.
01/04/2019
Quick to provide diagnosis and quote, and then complete the work. Always comfortable utilizing Bohannon to take care of my car.

Kevin and Connie B.
Cadillac DeVille
01/03/2019
Bohannon Auto is a family run service. We have always been told the truth and have never mistrusted them. We have recommended many friends and family to use them when needed.
Took our vehicle in for some repairs. Bohannon's always checks with us before doing anything.
Job was done but still had an issue. Took it back immediately and they worked on it (having to get new parts several times because part was bad) until it was correct.
I appreciate their concern for their customers.

Kevin and Connie B.
01/03/2019
Bohannon Auto always gets us in quickly and service is honest.

Thanks you guys!

Steve M.
Chevrolet HHR
Great work
The work is allways done right and in a reasonable time at a reasonable price. Everybody is courtous and they explain what needs to be done so I know what to expect.

Thank you, Steve!

Richard W.
Chevrolet El Camino
12/28/2018
Excellent customer service
Quality work done with capable staff. Customer service is outstanding. I trust my vehicles are taken good care of when left with Bahannon.

12/28/2018
Great work!!!
I really enjoy Bohannon’s flexibity. I was able to drop my car off a few days before Christmas and they worked on it right after Christmas break. They fixed the car’s problems and gave me confidence in my older vehicle. I believe in their work.

RJ
Richard and Debbie J.
12/21/2018
Needed a state inspection and oil change. Got an appointment same afternoon, got in an out quickly, very reasonable cost, extremely professional.

Simone H.
Jaguar XK8
12/21/2018
Great as usual
Great service as usual

Mike G.
12/19/2018
Got me squeezed in and Seem to have fixed The issue
Issue seems to be fixed. Forgot to clear the engine light code but got it taken care of with no issue. Also took care of tire leak for me. Of course it is always more than you think it is going to be but nothing new there or specific to this garage.
Thanks