CD
Chris D.
Ozark, MO
05/29/2020
The owners are amazing and the customer service is exceptional!
I needed 4 new tires put on my 2007 4Runner, Christie and Larry were awesome in recommending the type of tire I was looking for, and had it completed in no time! I will continue to use them for all my automotive needs. Hands down the best place for service, and a very friendly staff!

Katrina, Drake B.
Branson, MO
Nissan Sentra
Honest company
I've been using Bohannon since I moved to Missouri. Took my car here one last time before I moved out of the state and felt sad because the owner knows my voice on the phone before I even tell her my name. Good family business with integrity and I know that they have my best interest and safety in mind when working on my car.

Lisa M.
Saturn SL
Excellence You'll Come To Expect
Exceptional service as usual from Bohannon. Everything from the preservice consultation over the phone, to the updates and explanations of recommendations for service were clear and pleasant. Great Work, Great People - Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else!

MA
Marty A.
05/27/2020
Customer service
I looove going here because kristi is so nice. Also, i know my vehicle is getting the best care because of the staff's experience.

John B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Good work
These are really great people to work with. I have been using them for my car repairs for over 6 years and I am always pleased with their professionalism and honesty. They really do good work at a reasonable price.

DT
David, Donna T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Friendly, honest service.
Did a great job of looking over my car and learned a few things to boot!

KT
Kevin T.
Volvo S70
05/22/2020
Excellent service and great people
The business is super professional but also very accommodating when it comes to letting you know about your car. Not obfuscating the condition with incomprehensible terminology but relating facts in an easy to understand way. All of the team members whom I've interacted with have been really kind and very easy to talk with.

Cecil C.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/21/2020
Reliable, honest, and knowledgeable
I find comfort in knowing that I can trust the staff at Bohannon to take care of my car! If you are located in Springfield and are in a rough spot with automotive issues you can trust that your car troubles will be solved for a fair price and in timely manner. My Cruze runs better now at 45000+ miles than it did when I bought it at 20000!

Jerry B.
05/20/2020
Happy
All is well at this end of the world
Good people 👍👌🤪

TC
Taylor C.
05/15/2020
Brake Job and oil change
Extremely nice and honest people who do wonderful work at a fair price!

Mike S.
Nissan Sentra
05/11/2020
Great Customer Service
Always satisfied with Bohannon’s! Quick and high quality service.

AP
Amy P.
Lexus ES 300
05/09/2020
Everytime I go in, I feel great about my experience.
Consistent and honest. Super nice folks. Won't ever go anywhere else!

Lisa B.
Hyundai Accent
05/07/2020
I just moved to Mo & was able to get my car inspection the same day I called to make an appt. They were quick, great customer service, & even sent a thank you in email file patronizing their business. I think I found my car place. Thank you!

Jaclyn H.
05/06/2020
Daren and Kristi always do a great job getting me in quickly and making sure I’m taken care of.

LG
Lindsey, Dakota G.
Jeep Liberty
05/06/2020
Trustworthy, fast, friendly!
We love and trust Bohannon’s. They get our vehicles up and running ASAP with precision and finesse!