Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

ZP
Zack, Lindsey P.
Ozark, MO
08/04/2019
Solid service and friendly staff
They do a great job and are always friendly to my wife and I. They were a little so on this last brake job(multiple days), but they are usually pretty quick.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 08/05/2019

Apologize on the extra time it took on this one. We appreciate your understanding, and will make every effort to carry out the next job with no delay!

Darin & Kristi Bohannon
Owners, Bohannon Auto Services
417.881.2240

TN
Terre N.
Springfield, MO
04/21/2019
Almost a 5-star . . .
With a tune-up appointment made a week earlier, I still had to wait an hour & 15" before they even took my car back (and I came early). That was a little disappointing. I understand everyone's busy this time of year, but I was not a walk-in. Once they came for my car, it only took 45" & that was great! Otherwise, very friendly, professional customer service. Here's hoping my next appointment will be a little better time-managed. I'm busy too!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Time is a challenge that we take seriously. We'll do our best to improve.

Darin & Kristi Bohannon