Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Angela B.
05/25/2019
Customer Service
Absolutely love Darren and Kristi they are professional and take care of their customers. The prices are affordable. The work is top notch.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks, we appreciate the shout out!

Ken and Carol B.
Buick Regal
05/25/2019
Friendly, High Quality Service
Very friendly, professional and trustworthy service.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/28/2019

Thank You!

05/24/2019
Personal service
People you can trust, provide friendly personal service, and fix your auto problems in a timely manner , are hard to find. And you don’t have to be sitting down when you see the invoice! Why wouldn’t ya be loyal to that place.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks for that!

TG
Tom and Shirley G.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/23/2019
Wheel bearings
Great service with a smile. Love this place. Come to Bohannons next time you need reliable and friendly service.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks for the shout out. You're the best!

WW
Warner W.
05/21/2019
Appreciate the Service
I really appreciate the way that the folks at Bohannon Auto keep my 12 year old vehicle road worthy.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks! See you tomorrow.

Terri B.
Nissan Rogue
05/20/2019
Darin, Christy and their team have been taking care of my vehicles since they opened business in central Springfield. They’ve always done reasonably priced excellent work and are just good people to keep coming back to.

Thanks,

We appreciate your loyalty, and will never take your business for granted.

Wonderful car shop!!!
So friendly, honest, and reliable. The owners make you feel like they truly value their customers and are both very honest and not worried about bottom dollar. And it’s the cutest car shop around! They have a kids room too so my toddler plays and I get a little break while getting my car fixed. Don’t find that everywhere!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks, glad you enjoy the experience. That little room is my grandkids' fav too!

Brookline Station, MO
05/20/2019
It feels like family when I go there. Great customer service.
They do a great job of taking care of you and your vehicle. They dont try to sell you stuff you dont need. They take care of what you need done and do a great job informing customers of any extra issues that need tending too.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the shout out!

CD
Chris D.
Ozark, MO
05/19/2019
Exceptional customer service and very professional staff and technicians!
The entire experience was a positive one with the customer service, and the quality of work by the owners and technicians. I have one vehicle and a very busy single father. I needed my vehicle ASAP, and they were more than accommodating to work with me and finish the work I needed in a timely manner. I found my new permanent automotive shop.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks for the note! We always give our best, and know your time is valuable.

SN
Sue N.
A place you can trust
Done right the first time. We take our 3 cars to Bohannon’s for dependable service. On Bennett Street near Kraft foods.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks! We so appreciate your loyalty, and we'll do our best to keep the trust.

KW
Kirsten W.
Great People & Great Service
I have been taking my vehicles to Bohannon for a few years now and I won’t go anywhere else. Kristi and Darren are incredibly good, honest people that want what’s best for you. More often than not, getting work done on your vehicles can be expensive but Bohannon takes great care of you and walks you through the process. They won’t recommend unnecessary work and they are willing to work with your budget as best as they can. Truly LOVE this shop. My vehicles won’t go anywhere else!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/17/2019

We love doing business with you, too! You always listen, and and make informed decisions about your vehicles. Thanks for the shout out, it means everything to our small business.

Mike and Julie C.
awesome shop
The best shop in springfield

Thank you!

Rusty M.
Excellent Service Wonderful People
Family business that treats you old style like they used to do. I always recommend Bohannon!

Thanks, you're the best!

05/16/2019
Fast, friendly, and always willing to help
My neices recommended them months ago and I've been coming here ever since. Even my oldest child started going there!
The always work around my work schedule and has always greeted me with a smile and by my name. They are honest people. They have never recommended work to be performed that wasn't needed.

Thank YOU!

We LOVE our families!

Linda B.
First Visit
Very impressed with the quality of the service I received. They are very friendly and easy to work with.

Thanks for noticing!

James A.
Fantastic service!
Took my girlfriends car in to get a brake line replaced, service was super friendly and very helpful. I will definitely be taking my vehicles back to Bohannon Auto.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks for the shout out, James! It means everything to our small, family business.

Joy F.
Battlefield, MO
05/15/2019
Awesome & trustworthy
We have been coming to Bohannon's Auto for 7 years. One of our cars has only ever been serviced by them. I trust their assessments. I can ask if a recommendation needs to be done asap or if I can put it off for a bit & get an honest answer.
Multiple times we have used their towing "service". The car batteries are wonderful.
They stand behind everything they do.
Christi knows me when I call, & remembers my kids names.
Over the last 7 years we have 5 vehicles. Bohannon's had done exceptional work on all of them- keeping them maintained and/or repaired.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks for the shout out, Joy! We so appreciate your loyalty, and we never take it for granted.
You're the BEST.

DK
Deborah K.
GMC Acadia
05/15/2019
Seems like a family place. Trusting
Great almost family people. New to area luck to find this place..
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/16/2019

Awe, thanks! We're glad you get that feeling - because it IS how we feel!

Steve M.
Chevrolet HHR
05/14/2019
Great service.
They got the job done quickly and right. Provided warranty repairs without question at the scheduled time. All things considered, great service, as usual.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/14/2019

We've so appreciated your support of our small business!

Cal W.
05/14/2019
Personal service dependable.
I can call Christy and get help when needed. Daren and his crew are dependable and know what they are doing. I travel for a living. And am glad to have someone I can trust.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/14/2019