Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Kia Sportage
05/14/2019
Bohannon
Great people. They have always worked with me and my limited budget.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/14/2019

We're please to help out!

Branson, MO
Cadillac CTS
05/14/2019
Great auto shop.
Always very friendly and honest. Normally fits me in on the same day. Can count on the job being done well.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks for the shout out! We appreciated it.

Larry S.
05/13/2019
quick repair
Appreciated the quick-service you gave me

You bet, Larry!

Ken and Carol B.
05/08/2019
Honest. Thorough. Fair. Friendly.
Trust their evaluations, quality workmanship and fair pricing. Very helpful and friendly.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/08/2019

KW
Kris W.
Chevrolet HHR
05/08/2019
Honest, Dependable and trustworthy!
We have been going to Bohannon to service our 2011 Chevrolet HHR for almost 3 years, since moving from another state. They have ALWAYS displayed honesty and integrity. On several occasions they could have charged us for repairs or parts we didnt need and we would have never known. They take the time to explain exactly what needs to be done. EVERY TIME we go to pay our final repair bill it is ALWAYS lower than the original estimate. Bohannons is the best and we have never been disappointed.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/08/2019

Thanks Kris,
Always a pleasure doing business!

Anabeth M.
Acura RDX
05/07/2019
They prioritize your maintenance list in a way you can do upkeep when your budget allows!
Bohannons always let's me know what it going on w/ my car, even if I bring it for a routine oil change. If these guys can hear or see anything amiss they'll give me a heads up that I probably should bring it in for a closer look, which I am grateful for as I have always driven "classic" cars :) I used to get my oil changed at a quick-lube place, but with my track record I've found comfort in having an actual mechanic under the hood every so often!

I like Bohannons b/c it's not a chain and there is everything to lose from not doing business the right way when you have skin in the game. The owner is very hands on, a seasoned mechanic who is there every day, in uniform, working alongside his guys and running his shop as part of the team. He personally comes out to go over repair sheets with me if costs start adding up, and I appreciate this b/c he lets me know what repairs can be put off safely and what I shouldn't ignore. This helps me spread out my maintenance in a way my budget can afford.

I was in the waiting room doing some work on my laptop (they have WiFi) and one of the guys even came out of the shop to give me an update on where they were w/ the repair and how much longer it would be. I appreciated the heads up and it just goes to show that the people who work there care about the company and its customers the same way the owners do.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for the thoughtful note. We appreciate your feedback, and loyalty. You totally get what we're trying to achieve with our business model. It really comes down to, the "Golden Rule" treat others the way you want to be treated.
Thanks again Anabeth!

Jacob H.
Chesterfield, MO
05/06/2019
service
quality work and explaining what they are doing.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/06/2019

Linda B.
Buick Lucerne
05/03/2019
Outstanding!
Bohannon Auto have been my mechanics through three cars. I have consistently found them friendly, respectful, fair and trustworthy. I've never felt that I was being overcharged.
I highly recommend Bohannon's to my family and friends.

Thank you!
We'll continue trying our best to maintain your vehicles and your trust.

LH
Lester H.
Buick Enclave
05/02/2019
Great people doing great work. Everyone very nice & friendly.
Great work at a good price.

Thanks Lester!

PS
Patrick S.
05/01/2019
Motorcycle inspection
didn't have to wait very long for the inspection it was a pleasant experience!

Thanks for the note!

JR K.
Audi Q7
04/30/2019
I Love Bohannon Auto
I have taken all my vehicles (4) to this shop and always with great results at a fair price. One vehicle, an old Audi had bent tire trims and they saved me $1000 by sourcing used, it also needed a special tool to clamp something and they, understandably, could not do the job but gave me all the info to get it done quickly elsewhere. My son was in college and they worked him in quickly so he could get back to Rolla for school. I cannot say enough about Kristi, she works her magic at the front desk. I trust all the mechanics for their knowledge and honesty. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/30/2019

We'll continue trying to be the best in our field, and will never take your trust for granted.
Best,

NA
Nancy A.
04/29/2019
Very honest business...very pricedreasonable Very friendly people
.very honest business. Very reasonably priced. Very friendly people

Thanks!

LC
Leslie C.
Toyota Yaris
04/29/2019
Very pleasant experience, as always!
As always, Kristi and Darren and their team made my maintenance visit very pleasant. They take great care of my car, as well as several family members and friends. They always tell us like it is, without unnecessary charges. I recommend them to everyone I know when I am asked who is the best and honest for their car's automotive repair and/or maintenance.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/29/2019

We really appreciate your note!

SF
Stu F.
Honda Element
04/26/2019
Dependable and friendly
We have taken both our Honda’s here for a couple years now. The owners are always up front and honest with us, and the service is great. Great customer service and timely repairs.

Thanks for the note!

KH
Kenneth and Cheryl H.
04/25/2019
Always Honest
When my fomer mechanic retired, I went to several auto repair business. They were okay, but as expensive as the stealership auto acentcys. At Bohannon’s you never have to worry about them doing unnecessary work, etc. they explain the options and what to try first then see if further work needs tone done. I can’t say enough good things about the Bohanno’s. It gives piece of mind not having to worry about auto maintenance and repairs.
Which is nice when you have 4 vehicles.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/20/2019

Jeri H.
Ozark, MO
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/25/2019
Keeping old car on the road
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/29/2019

Thanks so much for the note!

Julie M.
Saturn Outlook
04/23/2019
Very knowledgeable, friendly, and outstanding costume service. I know I can trust them to do a great job on my car, whether that’s routine maintenance or repair.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/23/2019

Thanks!

Russell G.
Kia Soul
04/21/2019
Happy to have found you
I appreciate the honesty in the diagnosis and pricing.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/22/2019

We're pleased you found us! Our small business runs on referrals like the one you were given.

TN
Terre N.
04/21/2019
Almost a 5-star . . .
With a tune-up appointment made a week earlier, I still had to wait an hour & 15" before they even took my car back (and I came early). That was a little disappointing. I understand everyone's busy this time of year, but I was not a walk-in. Once they came for my car, it only took 45" & that was great! Otherwise, very friendly, professional customer service. Here's hoping my next appointment will be a little better time-managed. I'm busy too!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Time is a challenge that we take seriously. We'll do our best to improve.

Stephanie and Chuck M.
Acura 3.5RL
04/20/2019
Great srrvice
Easy to make an appointment, service is great & have always been treated fairly & honestly. They stand behind their work.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/20/2019

Thanks for the shout out! It means so much to our small business.