Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

GS
Gregory S.
03/20/2019
Trusted service
Good people, trusted workmanship
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/21/2019

Colleen S.
03/20/2019
Owners, Darrin and Kristi Bohannon are the best!
The owners, Darrin and Kristi Bihannon are very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Always a great experience. They make you feel at home the minute you walk in their business. I would highly recommend Bohannon Auto.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks Colleen,
Coming from a business owner who delivers such great service herself, this is a huge compliment!

RT
Robin, Jerry T.
Kia Sedona
03/19/2019
Very Helpful .
Got me in and fixed my tire on short notice. So appreciative of their helpfulness.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Robin!

Angela B.
2002 Honda
I love the fact you can work with my schedule and give me a ride when I need it. The ride is very important. Also the quality of the work, I can alway rely on your business doing there best and keeping my vehicle running. Your customer service is top notch.

Thanks Angela!

Tom and Susan M.
03/16/2019
Great people, reliable and honest.
Great people, reliable and honest.

Thanks!

LC
Lauren C.
Great customer service!
After giving them the car that seemingly would never run, they got it going!! It took a lot of patience on their part, but they were totally accommodating and I’ve very pleased with the service they gave me.
Highly recommend!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the note. We love a good ending!

NM
Nick M.
Rogersville, MO
Review
They were amazing. Great people and service.

Glad to help!

Stephanie and Chuck M.
Acura 3.5RL
03/15/2019
Nohannon Auto
Great service & great people. Would recommend Bohannon to anyone.

Thanks!

LH
Luther and Lisa H.
Excelsior Springs, MO
03/15/2019
Very helpful
They have been a great help with our MSU daughter having a couple of issues with her car while away from home. We are grateful for them to always call us and go over everything before they start any repairs. Nice to have an honest place for her to rely on.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks so much. We are happy to help.

MA
Marty A.
Ford Freestyle
03/14/2019
Great friendly and honest service.
Bohannon’s has been honest, up front, friendly and timely in their service. I confidently recommend their service to friends.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/15/2019

This means a lot coming from someone who also provides exemplary customer service!

Stephen and Kelly S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/14/2019
Fast friendly service
Always happy with service from this business. They do great work.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks

Andrea M.
Buick Park Avenue
03/13/2019
I love Bohannon! Wonderful folks and great trustworthy service.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/13/2019

Jane R.
03/12/2019
Honest trustworthy
There almost on the trustor than I think I had put that in the wrong spot and Christy I found a little controller controller for dashboard lights
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/13/2019

Oh, great. So glad you found it!

TG
Tom and Shirley G.
Pleasant Hope, MO
03/11/2019
Great service with a smile
Always feel comfortable here knowing I am treated fairly and with the best respect!

Michael and Myleah S.
GMC Yukon
03/11/2019
Yukon Denali
Darin and Kristi are always honest and professional. They are on time with work and also try to help proactively mitigate issues. I love this place and have recommended them to several people who feel the exact same!

David and Debra S.
The best
I'm always well taken care of at Bohannon. I've been going to them for years. They always shoot it to me straight and treat me kindly. They always go above and beyond for me, everytime!

Thanks for saying so!

David L.
03/09/2019
Location, atmosphere, and good people
Thrift store next door to be able to kill time at. The kids area is great lots of fun things for the little ones to play with.

Justin H.
Good work
I’ve used Bohannon’s a few times now, and would recommend them.

KD
Kristen D.
Ozark, MO
Ford Transit Connect
03/08/2019
Takes good care of us and our vehicle.
Couldn’t ask for better customer service. They got it all set up for someone to come to my location to change out my windshield. Made it super easy and convenient to get the repair done. I didn’t have to do a thing. I would always recommend Bohannon’s. They have always taken care of me and my vehicle.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks Kristen,

Knowing what a great small business operator you are, this is a big compliment.

03/07/2019
Great for College Students
Bohannon is fantastic. They always do a thorough job and are very friendly. As a college student on a budget, I especially appreciate the time they take to explain whether a repair is essential for safety or optional. They are very honest, and I have sent many other students their way. Also, the waiting room is spacious and comfortable with wifi.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/07/2019

We not only appreciate you taking time to report on our service, but also your referrals. We'll do our best to maintain your trus!