DYAN S.
Lexus SC 430
06/19/2019
Excellent care as ALWAYS!
I send everyone to Bonds!
Recently I had so much going on. Didnt need to be rear-ended! I don't know how I didnt notice that Bonds did body work, but when I realized, my stress level just dropped and I knew that would be taken care of.
Thank you, all at Bonds!

PS
PATTI S.
Lexus ES 330
06/16/2019
Michael Bond's honesty
We have never used aby other auto business to take care of our vehicles since finding Michael Bond so many years ago! We fell blessed to have him and his team in our lives!

BRIAN B.
06/16/2019
Couldn't be happier!
Everyone at Bond's is knowledgeable, honest, friendly and professional. I used to hate to have my car serviced until I started going to Bond's. Now I don't have to worry about being taken advantage of because the team at Bond's never tries to "oversell". They provide quality service at a fair price and they stand behind their work. My husband and I have been taking our cars there for over 10 years and would never dream of taking them anywhere else.

PG
PATRICK G.
Saturn SL
06/15/2019
Needed AC work
As usual, a job well done by the crew at Bond's Automotive. They always take care of you and your car's need.

AC
Angelina C.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Angelina said the business was excellent. The staff was trustworthy and provided great customer service.

JOHN D.
06/13/2019
People and Service amazing
Stopped by to make an appointment to get my A/C serviced. They took the Jeep in right then and had it serviced and ready to go in a hour. That kind of service you don't find anymore. Will start using Bond's exclusively now. Nice job guys. Couldn't be happier.

JON H.
06/12/2019
Fast and easy oil change
Simple oil change handled cheerful by Bond’s! Found a few loose tabs on undercarriage which they replaced for nothing.

Lakeside, CA
Toyota Venza
06/11/2019
Great job.
Great job, done on time as promised, called with other items that needed attention.

MATTHEW S.
06/10/2019
Honesty and knowledge.
I brought my car in because I was having issues with my turn signal. I thought it’d be a long troubleshoot and repair but Bonds had my car back the same day. I was also concerned that I needed new brakes but the tech checked them and said they were fine instead of recommending a unneeded replacement.

Nissan Rogue
06/10/2019
Knowledgeable and helpful with check in and diagnosis of problem. Car was ready before estimated time. Always friendly and helpful staff. We bring all of our cars here.

BE
Brent E.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Brent said the staff treated him amazingly. He had asked them to rebuild his transmission, but they found something else wrong which saved him 2600.00. So they did an amazing job and the owner was sincerely concerned about his vehicle service. He's never had better service.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
06/01/2019
Need to reschedule later, turbo boost cut in half
I don't think the boost is connected at all now, it will still spool up to 5 psi but it can do that without electronics.

05/29/2019
Employee knowledge and friendliness
Employee knowledge and customer service is awesome!!!

DENNIS W.
Scion xD
05/24/2019
Oil change plus
As a regular customer, I received the service I have come to expect, Excellent!

TW
TODD W.
Nissan Xterra
05/22/2019
‘02 Nissan Xterra XE/SC (manual/4x4)
Mike, Tim & the crew @ Bond’s Auto were great, thanks guys!

RV
Ruth V.
Lemon Grove, CA
05/19/2019
Good job!!!
Excellent service both over the counter and in both my vehicles including my old, worn motor home. Bonds keeps me running. Thank you.

DIANE C.
Santee, CA
05/15/2019
As always Bonds Automotive provided great service. We have been going to Bonds for automotive service and repairs for over 20 years.

IL
IGNACIO L.
Chula Vista, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/08/2019
Great Service, AGAIN!
When I arrived, my vehicle was processed immediately, and the work was started as scheduled. The friendly atmosphere makes the wait very pleasant. I was kept informed on the status of the repairs, as it progressed. Thank you!

Volvo S60
05/01/2019
Great service and people!
The service is admirable and the staff is wonderful and so helpful!

GB
Gilda B.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Gilda said she is a long time customer and has always been very happy. She stated the staff is honest and does a great job at a reasonable price. She appreciates they don't try to oversell her.