ROBERTA C.
12/05/2018
AWESOME AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE
As usual I was treated like a QUEEN & so was my car!! Margaret is VERY knowledgeable, friendly, professional & GREAT lady!! The owner Mike has a fabulous team that work well together & are VERY attentive to the business. This is my forth car - I found a true jewel many years ago!!

Chula Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
12/03/2018
Honest and dependable
Bonds is dependable and an honest company. They fixed my car after an accident and it’s good as new. Thank You

DIANE C.
Santee, CA
12/01/2018
Standard Maintenance
Bond's Automotive always gives the best service and has done so for over 20 years.

CD
CHARLOTTA D.
11/28/2018
Great work
I’ve been going to Bonds for 10 years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

DAN C.
11/28/2018
fast friendly service
Great fast friendly service.

11/21/2018
Great experience
This place was recommended by our mechanic. They went above and beyond expectations. Insurance claims were handled expertly and the work was superb. Plus they kept in touch with me the entire time. Thank you!

ROD R.
Lexus RX 400h
11/19/2018
Great to work with you
Thanks for the new Battery. Need to circle back soon---My pass. side windows won't respond to Driver's side controls. Otherwise it's always a pleasure. Rod Rippel

RENITA R.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/17/2018
Trustworthy work at good prices
Have been having car service done here exclusively for over 20 years. Work that is not needed is not done. Service is with a smile at affordable prices in a timely manner.

Mark D.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark said Mike is the best.

WB
WENDY B.
Santee, CA
11/11/2018
Friendly staff, kept me informed.
Thank you! I feel safe knowing my van is taken care of to run efficiently and safely.

RD
RANDY D.
11/11/2018
Keeping our cars on the road....
Thanks to the Bonds Team, our vehicles are serviced and maintained and repaired expertly, keeping them on the road!

BC
Bruce C.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the business's employees are very personable, clear and direct. He is very pleased with them. He has already recommended them to others.

David B.
Acura 3.2CL
11/10/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff always treats him with respect and professionalism and that's why he continues to go there. He's very satisfied.

RL
ROSALIE L.
Lemon Grove, CA
11/09/2018
all the guys and gals are always ready to help you
every time u go to bonds u r always guaranteed great service for any car truck or any vehrickle u take to them friendly and personable all the time,,,, I have been with bonds auto for many years and will not go anywhere else ,, god bless them all!!!!

LAURA B.
INFINITI EX35
Bond's - Always Professional and Honest
Bond's Automotive is always professional and honest and I trust them to do an excellent job and not over charge me. You know the scenario of single women and auto repair shops. Not here. These guys have integrity and are great people.
I trust them implicitly to do what is necessary to my vehicle and not rob me.
Thanks Tim for your recent service and kindness!
Laura

NG
NATALIE G.
Kia Forte
11/09/2018
Superb work and customer service
We recently purchased a used car that turned out to have serious problems. After getting no recourse from the seller and being told by another shop that the only cure was to replace the engine, we took our car to Bond's on the recommendation of our insurance agent. Margaret oversaw the work and patiently explained every aspect of their diagnosis and proposed work. She and the technicians took the time to figure out the problem and how to solve it, and although the treatment wasn't cheap, it was a much better and much less expensive solution than replacing the engine. We now have a car that we are happy to keep rather than trade in, and a team of experienced mechanics we trust for all our car care needs. Their customer pickup and drop off service is a big plus as well.

NT
NICHOLAS T.
Chula Vista, CA
The Little Engine who Could
Bonds has the friendliest team and does what they are going to say they will do. They turned my 1990 civic from dead to alive and full running again. These guys know what they are doing and have some great prices to help you out.

Susan M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Susan said they have excellent and quick service. They are very honest.,

RF
ROBERT F.
11/07/2018
Very good service and priced properly.
Bonds Automotive' replaced the front brakes and rotors on my Dodge ram 2500. The service was quick and appears to be expertly performed. I had previously received an estimate from a nationwide service facility which was ridiculously high. Bond's price was fair. This was my first visit to Bond"s and I will definitely be coming back for other vehicle repairs.

Mercury Tracer
11/03/2018
Margaret
A great place that tries very hard to please..........and succeeds.