DALE C.
Santee, CA
02/19/2019
Bonds Automotive dose it all!
I have had Bond's Automotive work on all my vehicles .
My wifes 2003 Volvo XC90, My 2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon, and my 1998 Dodge Ram 4X4 camper adventure vehicle.
No matter the automotive issue Michael and his crew always come thru.
Thanks Dale Carney

GL
GINA L.
Ford Flex
02/15/2019
Fair and honest. Reasonable price and I’ll definitely take my car here again!

AG
ANTHONY G.
02/14/2019
Diagnostic check
Had my car there to check the electrical system and the battery checked out. Tim and Margaret was very friendly and they answer all my questions. They explained what they did and the fix the problem I had. Thanks for your speedy turnaround on my car

02/14/2019
great automotive place
Knowledgeable, courteous and trustworthy. Bond's is conveniently located and easy to make appointment and get car serviced.

John C.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2019 Category: Service
John said Tim is an outstanding service writer.

YS
Yvonne S.
Toyota Avalon
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Yvonne said that the place got her vehicle running again and she is thrilled.

JIM T.
02/11/2019
Still the best
My last visit to Bond's they had a creative solution that saved me a ton of money. Does your mechanic offer options like that?

CHARLENE S.
Saturn SC 3dr
02/05/2019
5 out of 5
Bond's Automotive has been servicing my 2002 Saturn car for several years. Margaret is my favorite! She is responsive, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. The mechanics always leave my car clean. They are the best!

Rodger G.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Rodger said everything went smoothly.

Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019
Excellent service and a team I trust
I have complete trust in the team at Bond’s. The knowledge and transparency is second to none. I’ll never go anywhere else.

LH
LELAND H.
01/27/2019
Attention to detail and a great staff
Bond's is a great automotive shop. Staff is sophisticated and polite as well as knowledgeable. Prices are very competitive.

DAWN R.
01/25/2019
Friendly Service
They provide reliable service at a fair price.

RJ
ROBERT J.
01/22/2019
Quality at a fair price.
Dealer diagnosed problem but wanted Bond's opinion. Dealer got it right but Bond's saved me hundreds. Even took me out on s test drive to show me how he diagnosed the problem. Bond's is the only place to go if you don't want to do it yourself. I only trust Bond's.

Ken S.
Dodge Ram Van
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the staff was very good, he was very happy with the service and everything was excellent.

Mercedes-Benz E350
01/17/2019
Quick service
I called in last minute my car battery was dead, they took my car right away. They had my Mercedes battery in stock and switch it out and even through in a diagnostic to ensure everything was good to go. I always bring both my Mercedes and my Audi here and have never been disappointed or over charged

ROXIE H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/17/2019
Mechanical detectives
Mike, Tim and especially Rick made my car's problem their mission. The diagnosis was straightforward but the parts required and their availability (hindered by holiday slow downs) became the issue. They persisted in their research, ordering and installation trials until a custom part was discovered, located, received, installed and tested. No more noise and my travels are without worry! Kudos, guys!

GS
Gary S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business does anything they need to make it happen, they do it in a kind and courteous and fair way. He deals with Tim on a regular basis, and he is not only nice to his customers but the vehicles.

BE
BRENT E.
Lemon Grove, CA
01/14/2019
Trustworthy, quality people who know their stuff!
Driving a couple of 12 year old cars will cause you to be at the shop quite a bit. That's a pain free experience when the shop is Bonds automotive. I usually get the pleasure of dealing with Tim who provides concierge level service, always knows what's up with my vehicle, and is just the coolest guy you've ever met. It's like having my own personal mechanic. In the rare times when Tim isn't in, I get the pleasure of dealing with Margaret and/or Zach. The other day I even chopped it up with Mike Bond himself! The people here treat you like family. They are upfront, honest and do excellent work. I've been coming here multiple times per year for the last few years and I wouldn't ever consider going anywhere else. Bonds is THE place for auto repairs.

DAN C.
01/11/2019
good friendly fast service
great friendly service from Margaret and Tim.

BT
Brenna T.
California
Acura 3.2TL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Brenna said the staff at this business were really good and helpful in diagnosing the problems with her vehicle.