DA
professional, straightforward shop.

DON G.
Mitsubishi Montero
10/18/2018
Service at Bonds’s is very good and reliable. The one take away was getting it done before picking up the car before rush hour traffic. It was brought in at 9:30 am so there was plenty of time to have it done sooner. The shop is clean and organized looking. Thanks.....

GC
GAYLENE C.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best Automotive Service in San Diego
My family and I have been a customers for decades...Always great, honest, timely service.
I always recommend them to my friends and extended family.
You will not find a better place to trust the care of your cars!

TL
TYGE L.
Good Work
Took my truck in for overheating. I'm happy with their work. They seem honest, and the cost was reasonable. I plan to take my car in next.

KD
KIM D.
Always friendly
Very reasonable in pricing very friendly always willing to help as soon as a problem is found

TF
THERESA F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/12/2018
Thanks for a great job
Many thanks to Tim for making my Mini purr again! You are the best!

CHRIS B.
Cadillac Escalade
10/11/2018
The best
Mike and the crew are the best. Their attention to detail is outstanding! Everything thing is fixed correctly the first time. Prices for service is terrific and customer service is top notch.!! If you go other places for service or any kind you are throwing your time and money away.

Angelus Oaks, CA
10/09/2018
Thank you!
Great customer service, quick repair when it was very necessary. Thank you so much!

LP
LINDA P.
Santee, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
10/08/2018
Finally found the best place to take my car for repairs!!
The great people at Bonds have my complete confidence they will continue to work to do it right the first time! Thank you all so much!

JN
JO-ANNE N.
Lakeside, CA
10/07/2018
The only place I service my vehicles
I can trust Bond's for all my service needs. They always keep me informed of what's going on with my vehicle. Good people. As a single woman it is hard to trust any type of service like this so to have that trust is great.

RJ
Riva J.
El Cajon, CA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Riva said the staff did a good job, and took good care of her.

MIKE B.
Dodge Ramcharger
10/02/2018
Ram Charger
My vehicle presented quit a challenge..... many problems, but Tim and the gang figured out the problems and came up with a way to resolve them.

Donald W.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the service at this business was fine. This is the only business that can touch his vehicle. They will pick up his vehicle for him and return it to him when the repairs are complete. He trusts the staff at this business. They are a first class staff.

MARK B.
10/01/2018
Honest, Compasionate, Reliable
We've taken both our brand new and much older (used) vehicles for regular service and maintenance.
I depend on Bond's to always do "the right thing" without selling us any unnecessary service. They are always up front on what we "have" to do and what we can put off for now.
We have recommended them to several older women friends

JIM T.
10/01/2018
Five stars again
What can I say that I (and many others I'm sure) haven't said already?
Fast, friendly and EXPERT service for your vehicles.

Becky S.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Becky said the staff is honest and very informative. The prices are fair and the work performed is great.

Lexus ES 330

El Cajon, CA
Lexus IS 250
09/24/2018
Good job!
So, I’ve had my 10 yr old Lexus for 1 year. If I had brought it to Bonds before I bought it, they would have told me that after 10 years everything has to be replaced. So, instead, I bought, it so I had to replace a lot of stuff..including back tires, spark plugs, this and that and that.
I have been going to Bonds for over 12 years and they always send me off feeling like my brothers had fixed my car. I feel safe and happy because I trust the folks at Bonds have taken care of the big and small stuff. Thanks!

KA
KATHRYN A.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/24/2018
Great, Friendly Service!
I had been referred to Bond's automotive a few years ago and wish I had gone! They have the cleanest shop I have ever seen, with the most knowledgeable and friendly people! Service was outstanding! I didn't expect to have my car back in one day but they made it work out! I highly recommend Bond's Automotive!

LH
LELAND H.
09/22/2018
The service was excellent. The car was completely serviced at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to recommend bonds automotive to anyone.