Latest Review about 2 months ago

DYAN S.
Lexus SC 430
08/01/2020
Excellent care as ALWAYS!
I completely trust them. They ALL know their stuff, they're professional and patient - because my car sometimes has weird issues. People from across the county trust their car care to Bonds and I have their business cards on me - recommending them - often - to others - especially anyone else driving my make/model. Thank you to all of the Bonds staff. Don't know what I'd do without you - don't even want to imagine!

07/29/2020
I wasn't due for maintenance, just had a nail in tire - fixed as promised
I've been going to Bond's for 20 years with my various vehicles. I can't say enough great things about their work, integrity, and my degree of trust in them. They're the best when it comes to quality work, done in the timeframe promised and going that extra step.

PL
PETER L.
Culver City, CA
07/28/2020
Professional, Friendly, Trustworthy
I drive from Los Angeles whenever possible and/or necessary to go here. I used to live in SD and went to Bond all the time. It's a family run business and even with a huge staff, you get the sense that all these guys and gals enjoy being there and enjoy one another. I've entrusted them to do some semi-major jobs in the past which ended up uncovering hidden problems that would have been catastrophic had I not listened to their suggestions. Everyone is friendly, smiling, positive and willing to work with you. They will give recommendations for repairs but whenever I ask "what HAS to be done now, and what can we wait for?" they'll always be honest. There's even been times where they've said to put something off until the next visit and come the next visit, the previous potential problem ended up not being a big deal or even a problem at all. Quality work, friendly atmosphere and I TRUST TRUST TRUST these guys/gals!

MV
MARIA V.
07/27/2020
They should take on less business, the customer service is awful
I've been going to Bond's for years and have decided to change mechanics after being unhappy the last few times I've needed to come in.

BO
Bob O.
Chevrolet S-10
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the technicians are very thorough, honest and all around nice people.

GH
GARRY H.
Spring Valley, CA
07/24/2020
Alinement was quick and done when they said told me what was done
The job was done on time and they told me what was wrong with the car and what was done to fix it.

Riley M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Riley said they were great, took care of him, got him in and out and gave him a good deal.

BOB H.
07/21/2020
Excellent as usual
We’ve trusted this gang with our cars since the 1980s

MICHAEL H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/15/2020
Honest
Will never find another place that just wants to fix what wrong with your car thank You I will tell Everyone l know

JULIE T.
07/14/2020
Very nice!
Great service- very kind and personable. I am appreciative and left happy.
Only concern is the lack of social distancing and mask wearing (inside). Not sure how big of a deal that is to this shop so I happily wore mine. Again- super nice, great work and I am a happy customer.

RUDY M.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/12/2020
Great place and nearby
Tim is a great guy and he makes sure My car is greatly taken care of. Bonds has always been the best place to deal with all sorts of concerns in a timely matter. Thank you Bonds

JOHN F.
El Cajon, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/08/2020
Great service as usual.
Just a smog cert this time. Set an appointment. In and out in an hour. Lobby is comfortable and clean. Business process is efficient as usual. Could have done smog a bit closer to home, but Bonds gets my Toyota's service. Great company.

SAMMIE M.
07/05/2020
Honest, reliable, knowledgeable people caring for you and your car!!
I love Bond's Automotive. They are trustworthy, smart, friendly and courteous, and keep my car in excellent condition!
I would - and, do - highly recommend them to all my family and friends.

JOSEPH S.
07/04/2020
Excellent as always!
Bond's did a wonderful job on both of our cars ... as always their customer service is amazing, and Margaret is a ROCK STAR!

LISA S.
Spring Valley, CA
Lexus ES 350
07/04/2020
Honest and reliable
I’ve been taking my cars to Bonds for about 15 years. It’s important to have someone you know and trust to take care of your vehicles. Tim and Margaret do a great job of keeping me updated. Recently my daughter took in her 2010 Lexus and dealt with Randy. He explained what maintenance was needed and why. Thanks to Bonds, all of my family cars are running smooth and have never broken down. My Mother takes her car there as well because she trusts them and knows they do great work. Thank you Mike and the gang for keeping us all on the road!