FO
Felix O.
Honda Civic Si
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Felix said the staff provided good service.

BZ
BOB Z.
Chevrolet Aveo
11/09/2019
Same ole guy, same ole car, not same ole story
OK, my 2004 Chevy Aveo should be dead and buried. In the latest episode, I brought the fussy vehicle to this repair shop several times because of a regular rough ride and intermittent flashing engine light. Mechanics elsewhere had tried to find the underlying issue several times with limited success. A friend recommended this shop. Honestly, I doubted the tech's recommendation: Replace the malfunctioning car computer and flush the engine of carbon deposits. But after the repair, the clunker no longer clucks like a chicken. It purrs like a cat. No more engine light madness, bucking down the freeway or stalling when headed up hill. Now, when the engine starts on the first try in my ice cold garage in the morning or in the office parking lot when I want to head home in the evening, I thank God and Bonds Automotive.

LH
LELAND H.
11/09/2019
I needed an emergency tire repair and Bond’s Automotive got me right in and out. They did a terrific job.

Jennifer D.
El Cajon, CA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business is awesome and the work is good.

PV
PETER V.
11/04/2019
Professional service, trustworthy, and reliable
I want to express my gratitude for Margaret who was able to get my vehicle (starter) replaced on a day which was extremely busy.
Thank you so much, Margaret! Bond's Automotive ALWAYS has been great in every way! Sincerely, Pete Varhola

LH
LELAND H.
Lexus LC
11/02/2019
Service appt
Great customer care and knowledgeable service personnel

11/02/2019
Reliable and Great Service
Tim was so easy to work with! We made an appointment the day before, dropped it off in the morning and the vehicle was ready by midday, even with adding services. They were able to notify us of other services that our vehicle needed done that we had forgotten about. Their customer service was great!

NC
NANCY C.
11/01/2019
Excellent work and customer service
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Bonds provides excellent automotive work.

GMC Canyon
10/31/2019
Fantastic Service
Thanks again to Margaret, Steve, and the rest of the team for the quick repair on our vehicle. Service was excellent and the cost very reasonable.

RD
RANDY D.
10/30/2019
A Great Place to Take Your Vehicle for Service
TheTeam at Bond's Automotive has been keeping our cars maintained for years. I appreciate how they do business and recommend anyone looking for honesty and quality in automotive service to give Bond's Automotive a call.

JOHN D.
10/29/2019
Last Service
Not much different than any other time I take my vehicle in for service. Service was super.

John D.
California
10/26/2019 Category: Service
John said the business provided quick service and did not overcharge him. They only ended up having to replace a bolt.

ES
ED S.
El Cajon, CA
Kia Soul
10/25/2019
routine service
Prompt service and nice people.

PC
Peter C.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Peter said he has been a customer of this business for years. He stated Mike has always taken good care of him, and he trusts him.

PG
PATRICK G.
Jeep Liberty
10/24/2019
The Best Mechanics Around
One can't go wrong having vehicle repairs done at Bond's Automotive and Collision. Kudos to Tim and Rick!!

John C.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff did what they said they would do. He added that Tim is a fantastic service writer.

RL
ROSALIE L.
Lemon Grove, CA
10/23/2019
it is a great place to take your car and all mechanics do a great job and everyone there are very personable
same as above u never worry about taking your car to BOND AUTO

AW
ANTHONY W.
Santee, CA
10/20/2019
Always pleased
Every time I bring my car I and I'm happy with the results. Your service is bar none the best.

PG
PAT G.
10/19/2019
My Corolla, sung to the tune of My Sharona!
Proximity to my house
Efficiency
Halloween decorations
Communication
Help with other things besides my car

DOUG C.
Jaguar XK
10/18/2019
Dead Battery
My car wouldn't start and Bond's had a new battery installed promptly. They are always there when I need them!