Bottom Line Maintenance & Repair

Matt L. on 04/12/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Too much and not fixed"
First off i dont know the time of service but it was over a year ago.

My truck was leaking oil. Never noticed a puddle on the ground but did notice it had oil on the block and I was going through it rather quickly with no smoking. They told me it was leaking from anywhere the oil was touching a gasket. So they replaced everything and all was supposed to be good. Well I didn't drive my truck very much due to having another vehicle and motorcycle, and work was really close. So I didn't get to driving my truck much. Over a year later (I had been driving it more) I notice the block is oily and my oil consumption is back up (not as bad as it was but still bad) and to make matters worse two of my skid plate bolts won't come off, like they're stripped. I paid a labor rate of $100/hour for this too which is too much to begin with but I had heard good things about them which is why I went in the first place. I had used their service once before and I thought they were OK but after this I won't be. I gave it two stars instead of one because the staff is nice. There's no use overpaying for service that is bad. It's like going to a barber and getting a bad hair cut. You could have butchered your own hair but at least it would have been free.
Service Date: 02/01/2015
Review Created: 04/12/2016 05:59 PM
Martin B. on 12/19/2015
Martin said this business provides good service. They did not perform the alignment which needed to be done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/07/2015
Review Created: 12/19/2015
Juan C. on 12/23/2014
Juan said this business took three weeks to repair his vehicle and they did not give him a reason as to why it took so long.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 12/19/2014
Review Created: 12/23/2014
Nathan M. on 01/11/2013
Nathan said what he needed done was overpriced. He said he took his vehicle somewhere else to be repaired.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 01/07/2013
Review Created: 01/11/2013
Thomas W. on 11/12/2012
Thomas said there was a wiring problem and they did everything that they were supposed to do. The taillight was not working right, but they let him know what the problem was. He said they did not fix the problem, but they did not charge him for the entire hour that they worked. He is looking forward to getting the problem resolved.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup