Overall Rating 4.8030303/5Overall Rating 4.8030303/5Overall Rating 4.8030303/5Overall Rating 4.8030303/5rating 4.8030303
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875

OW
Olivia W.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Y’all did it AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!
My experience with this dealership has been nothing but the best! I really appreciate that they went above and beyond for my car! My car had some issues and they were booked up til 2 weeks in advance or so... sales PETE, DAN and simply everyone that was involved delivered above and beyond!!!! I’m so fortune and thankful my friend Linda recommendated this dealership!!!!! I love my wheels and today marks 1mo :) I’m just beyond HAPPY and this dealership is truly amazing in what they strive for! In my past I wouldn’t dare to step into any dealership— this one by far is my Fav!!!!! I’m so HAPPY that everyone in the SERVICE DEPT (managers and service guys alike) truly delivered top notice service! Truly a huge help in this hectic cold season THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :) (I’m cheesing from EAR TO EAR—that’s how HAPPY I AM THANKS HYUNDAI!!!!) 💕
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 12/16/2018

Thank you very much for your response Olivia

AW
Anthony W.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
The best Hyundai dealership in SE WI
Outstanding job accommodating me with my service needs. Alicia Gunter was incredible and I'll definitely return and recommend this location to everyone
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Anthony thank you so much for your response

Debra P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Auto Services
Customer service by Alicia Gunter was excellent.
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much Debra for your response

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Thank You.
Professional and informative.
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you so much Connie for your response

Jeff L.
Eagle, WI
2000 Hyundai Sonata
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Dan Doble is the BEST- he always provides expert advise regarding my vehicle. Besides his excellent technical skills he is always very professional and really cares about my vehicle. It’s always great talking to him and visiting this dealership. I can always trust Boucher Hyundai in Waukesha to repair my car to the highest level of satisfaction. I recommend them to all of my friends and will always return to this dealership when I need future repairs or need to purchase a car.
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for your response Jeff

TC
Taylor C.
Muskego, WI
10/15/2018
Worst experience- avoid randy malitz
Avoid randy malitz. I own a 2014 Hyundai Accent with a paid for 100,000 mile extended warranty. When my car reached 95,000 miles I noticed a rattling noise coming from what sounded like the steering wheel, and my car pulled heavily to the left. I took it in to Waukesha and was insulted by Randy who said he heard nothing, and that it was just “excessive road noise” and the the only rattling noise he heard was “my key chain hitting the dashboard”. No work was done and nothing was fixed. They had my car for a week and didn’t fix it. I then brought it to West Allis who did everything they could to pinpoint the noise they heard. They did 9 hours of labor, which costed me $150 even with my warranty, and still couldn’t figure it out. Eventually I brought it back to Waukesha because the noise wasn’t going away. I requested to not work with randy since he was insulting, and perhaps waiting for me to come back once my warranty was up. I came back when my car had 300 miles left until my warranty ended, and worked with dan. Dan D. was helpful and finally they found that my car needed nearly $2,000 in repairs by replacing the entire upper column assembly. Why didn’t randy have the techs inspect the steering column in the first place since that was my reasoning for coming in??? Why did two dealerships “miss” such a large issue with the vehicle?? Why did it take me having my car in the shop 3 times for over a week each time to figure out the problem was exactly what I explained?? I will not ever buy from Boucher again, and I have told everyone that I know about the poor service and insulting comments from randy malitz. Don’t waste your time here. They will mess around with you. I had nothing but poor service from every person I worked with except for Dan. RUDE!
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We will be contacting you soon to make sure all is ok with your vehicle.

LD
Linda D.
Mukwonago, WI
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service. People who take the time to explain. Always satisfied
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much Linda for your response

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
09/13/2018 Category: Service
resckless inside the car
They spilled a soda all over the interior and did nothing to try to even clean it up. Ripped apart my cabin filter which I had just installed (never pay them to do it its easy to do yourself) . They will always take it out to show you and try to get you to change it. Make your own decision as to go in or not.
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

we are sorry for any inconvenience I will be contacting you today

WH
Willie H.
Brookfield, WI
09/03/2018 Category: Service
I think its a nice dealer to do business with
I spent more time than I had been promised.
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

Sussex, WI
07/27/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING!!
Prompt Service, Courteous Employees, upon arrival the service took less then an hour, the results of the service was Great and the visit was Good !!
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

LL
Leon L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2018 Category: Service
trust
The technician that worked on the vehicle stated tires were in the green. That was checked by Dan Bonesho and was proved to be wrong. I can not trust any data on the Hyundai assurance car care SHEET.
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I purchased my Hyundai from a different area dealer....but when it came time for my first service, I began to read the reviews for that dealership. To say the least, they were not very good. There are only 3 Hyundai dealerships in the area so I then selected the one closest to my home. The service was okay...but as a woman....I just didn't feel comfortable at dealership number 2. It felt haphazard. For my second service appointment, I decided to try Boucher....the furthest from my home. I'm definitely glad I did. Great people, fast service...I felt comfortable and respected. I will continue to have my service done at Boucher Hyundai!
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

PL
Patti L.
Pewaukee, WI
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jennee gave us great customer service
Thank you Jennee and Hyundai mechanics
JOHN R D., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

CT
Corinne T.
Muskego, WI

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick and effective, Boucher Hyundai is a great place for excellent service on my car.

Jackson, WI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Cooled Seat Problem
Took my 2015 Genesis G80 in for routine maintenance and to have the cooling feature repaired on the passenger seat. A loaner was provided. However, it took almost a week to repair the problem. I realize that specific parts for these vehicles are probably not stocked at the local dealer, but would expect quicker diagnosis of the problem,. Genesis tech services should have been able to pinpoint the problem rather than suggesting that parts be ordered and replaced until the problem was solved.

Jerome K.
Elm Grove, WI
06/11/2018 Category: Service
They seems to be trying.
The servicemen were very helpful, calling and explaining what would have to be done.

GD
Gloria D.
6 mos. service
Always courteous, prompt all around good service

Sheryl B.
Brookfield, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
I'll be back
Needed to be home by 11 - they did an oil change tire rotation and recall in no time

John S.
Ixonia, WI
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Immediatly Found Problem
Went in recently for an air flow problem. They were able to immediately diagnose the problem, changed my cabin air filter and I was on my way.