Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5rating 4.3636364
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

James A.
Denver, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
Friendly atmosphere boulder Hyundai made Us feel very comfortable with our purchase before, during and after. I would recommend order Hondo to any and all of my friends but he
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We are always pleased to hear when we are meeting our service goals! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

John M.
Lafayette, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Did a great job with my 30,000 mile service on my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Turbo

05/14/2018 Category: Service
Tucson oil change
The staff at the service desk were very knowledgeable and friendly. They informed us that there was a recall campaign to replace the A.C. temperature sensor, and that would be done if they had received the new sensor that morning. An hour later the car was ready, with a detailed explanation by the Service Advisor of what had been done: oil and filter changed, temp sensor installed, ECM updated, multi point inspection, and washed and vacuumed.

Kathy B.
Brighton, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2018 Category: Service
It's the people as well as the product
As a former and now returned Santa Fe owner, I can honestly say the service I received at Boulder Hyundai was superior. I recently purchased a new Santa Fe Sport that had a little glitch. The problem was corrected immediately and I am once again on the road. I especially appreciated I was a person to them, not a number they scanned. When I went to pick up my vehicle, the owner called me by name as I walked by his office. The sales and service team are more like friends and for me, you can't beat that.

I made the mistake of buying a Honda, never have I been more pleased to get rid of a car and get back into a quiet, quality vehicle like my Santa Fe. Looking forward to my first of many LONG road trips in this car. It is beyond awesome.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We are always pleased to hear when we are meeting our service goals, and happy we could take care of you and build a good relationship with you right off the bat! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!Sincerely,Giles WaitsService Manager

SV
Shelby V.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change review
The service staff members at Boulder Hyundai are always very pleasant and courteous. The waiting area is comfortable and the coffee/snacks provided are great! Making an appointment is easy and the VIP program saves a lot of money on routine oil changes. I live in Broomfield, but am more than happy to drive into Boulder because of the great service I receive at Boulder Hyundai.

05/04/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient, friendly and service was great. Waiting room is comfortable. I like that they have coffee and water and snacks.

John B.
Louisville, CO
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Clean and comfortable waiting area. Friendly staff.
I have always had a good experience with the quality of the work done, the friendly staff and the clean and comfortable waiting area, including the free wifi.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Service is what you would expect
It was nice that they called my work to make sure we came in for a recall on the steering wheel assembly.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit so we can provide the 5 star experience that would strive to maintain and love to provide!

KE

Neil C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/25/2018 Category: Service
'People' Make the Difference
Melissa in your service department went the extra mile by spending time and finding my wife's lost earring under the passenger seat. She was as happy as I was when she handed it to me. My wife's eyes lit up when I brought them home. Great job.

Neil C.

CT
Carina T.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Mechanic did a great job!
Excellent quick service!

Dan P.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Total perfection
They have taken care of everything I've needed in a good and timely manner above and beyond. The sales staff and service departments are the best. I will not be taking my car anywhere else.

NG
Nancy G.
Erie, CO
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Length of service time
it took longer than I expected (2 hours) to get the recall notice taken care of and an oil change, but everything went well.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We are always pleased to hear when we are meeting our service goals! We do apologize it took so long sometimes recalls can take awhile due to updates but thank you for your understanding. We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

GN
Glen N.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Great

2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car to have an oil temperature gauge and a boost gauge installed on the a-pillar on the driver's side. The work was done exactly as I requested and within the price range of the estimate that was initially given. I was provided with a loaner car because a part needed to be delivered and the job took a little longer than initially expected. The front desk staff as well as the staff in the service department and technicians were very friendly and helpful. As a customer I am very satisfied with a job well done.

Terrance B.
Louisville, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
The folks at Boulder Hyundai are absolutely great. The service department really keeps you informed of what's happening and if they have recommended actions, there is no pressure if you decide to wait or not have the service done. The people are friendly and there is never any pressure. I will be going here to have my service done.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/16/2018 Category: Service
4th try at service still poor
Wish it was better
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai

Thank you valued customer for the review. We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your experience with our service department has not be a 5 star experience. We are working very hard in making sure every customers time is valued and they get the best service possible. I hope you continue to use our service and we can show your our growth and that we can provide a five star service.

Deb W.
Lafayette, CO
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service with a smile
I have been going to Boulder Hyundai for several years for regular service and am always pleased with how prompt and pleasant the experience is. I highly recommend this dealership.

MV
Mark V.
Westminster, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department with people that know how to take care of customers and what they are doing.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Easy, convenient, consistently excellent service. Will definitely keep returning.