Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5rating 4.3076923
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil change was quick and my car was washed that was nice
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
efficient
Staff was very friendly and effcient
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Dominic D.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Appointment
Better coordination needed to avoid extra time for a scheduled appointment
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! I tried contacting you to address the questions and issue you encountered during your service visit. Our bulk oil is a semi-synthetic blend that we use in all vehicles that come in for service, unless specified by the customer. The 5W30 listed is the weight for the oil, which is an approved oil to be used in Hyundai vehicles by the manufacturer. We are not an express lube facility, therefore we perform a full 30pt inspection on vehicles when they come in for an oil change and include a courtesy wash and vacuum, which is why the oil changes are quoted to take on average an hour. Your vehicle also had an update campaign that our technicians performed while it was here for service, which added time. This was your first visit with our dealership therefore we did not have the vin in our system, which means there would have been no way to look up any campaign information prior to your arrival.  If we have the vehicle information we run the vin inquiry before our customers arrive to inform them upon arrival of any open campaigns on their vehicles, which we can now do for future visits with your vehicle. If you have any further questions or want to discuss anything regarding your visit feel free to contact me at the dealership.

TT
Tatiana T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Everyone was friendly and helpful, and they got me back on the road quickly without any problems.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! Ensuring our customers always have a fantastic experience with our shop is our priority! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

John B.
Louisville, CO
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Timely and courteous service experience
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

ST
Susan T.
Broomfield, CO
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Warranty computer update and electronic control issue
The service department is always prepared for my appointment and got me in/out quickly with all my concerns and questions answered.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

PN
Patricia N.
Broomfield, CO
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I can always depend of the service department to give me great service on my vehicles. I wouldn't take my Hyundai any place else. When I dropped the car off, I thought it would be a few hours before they got it done because there were a lot of vehicles scheduled for service when I arrived. Surprise. They called me in about an hour and said my vehicle was done. I couldn't believe it. I even told the shuttle driver that I didn't expect it to be done for a few hours. And they washed it too! My vehicles always look great after they wash it. I don't know if it is the kind of soap they use or what, but they do such a great job. (Much better than any of the car washes do) And I didn't really expect it to be washed because it wasn't a very nice day outside. (Very cloudy and was suppose to get rain that day). I have never had a bad experience at Boulder Hyundai and it doesn't matter if its someone new in the service department or not, I still get the great service every time.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! Here at Boulder Hyundai our customers always come first. We always strive to go above and beyond our customers expectations and happy to hear when we are achieving this goal! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

DN
Diane N.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and professional.
I am greeted in a friendly manner when I call with questions or to schedule regular maintenance. My questions are answered, my car is taken care of, I don't have to miss work waiting for the work to be done and I have confidence driving in all weather conditions.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! Our goal is always to accommodate our customers needs and ensure they feel comfortable with their vehicle! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

NG
Nancy G.
Erie, CO
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I arrived 5 minutes early for an oil change. The service people took my car in and about a half hour later, my car was finished and clean from a car wash.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

LC
Lainie C.
Erie, CO
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great, friendly customer service people. Clean surroundings, breakfast/lunch provided with fruit and tea. Competent work done.
Great people to work with. This is first time I've ever had to wait over the time suggested. It was irritating because I could have come at a different time. They scheduled too many folks at the same time.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We are happy to hear that you were happy with our facility and the amenities we offer! I apologize about the visit taking longer than originally promised. Unfortunately, sometimes situations do arise where vehicles take a little bit longer than expected due to circumstances we usually are able to avoid. However, we do apologize and know that you time is valuable, therefore would like to take care your next oil change at no charge to make up for this occurrence. We look forward to working with you on future service visits.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall
fast, reliable service
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Great experience. Parts took sometime to come so they have provided me a loaner car. That was very helpful.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Longmont, CO
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Best Service and Parts Department Around!
Friendly, fast, honest, knowledgeable, cant say enough good things about Boulder Hyundai!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

GP
Greg P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
The service team is fast & friendly!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

WS
William S.
Steamboat Springs, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
48,000 mile service
I have no idea what technicians did or how well they did it. The car was done when they said it would be.

ME
Monica E.
Lafayette, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
As always... A+
Best. Dealership. Hands. Down.

Lafayette, CO
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service
Staff at the service desk are always helpful. Oil changes are quick.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

CT
Conrad T.
Louisville, CO
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/05/2019 Category: Service
I had a 22k Mike’s service on my 2018 Elantra GT.

The work was done professionally and on-time.

I’ll definately be back for my next service work.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to always meet our promise times and ensure the work is performed to the highest standards possible. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!