Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5rating 4.4705882
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765
Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Oil change"
Quick, friendly service. Good price for an oil change.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:16 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for your five star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Laura M. on 10/17/2017
"Exceptional customer service"
The knowledgeable and friendly staff at Boulder Hyundai make every interaction a positive experience.
Leasing the car was quick and painless, plus the service department is prompt and honest about your vehicle's needs.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 10:18 AM

Anne M. on 10/17/2017
"Great Maintenance Service!"
They suggest additional services to keep car in top running condition without being pushy. Their pricing is competitive too.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 07:40 AM

Joshua S. on 10/16/2017
"Great Service!"
Took my Santa Fe in for an oil change and wash and the tech took extra time to buff out a few scratches I had. This place always gives great service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 12:41 PM

Assistant Service

PATRICK O. on 10/14/2017
"Great service for good price!"
I got an oil change and they blew out my AC hose that was clogged all for $27! Took a little longer than expected but they just may have been behind that day. Overall great experience.
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 08:38 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for your star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Assistant Service

Verified Customer on 10/10/2017
"good"
good
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 09:41 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for your review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Gary J. on 10/10/2017
"Friendly staff"
Great Service’s and helpful staff
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 10:04 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for your five star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Fabiola D. on 10/06/2017
"Fast service "
Good, fast service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 11:22 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for you four star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Verified Customer on 10/05/2017
"Great service department"
I have serviced several different vehicles here over the last few years - Hyundai, Kia, Toyota, and three different Hondas. The service has always been friendly, fast, reasonably priced, and competent. Highly recommended!
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 10:42 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for you five star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

John B. on 10/03/2017
"Clean facilities, including nice waiting area with snacks and beverages. "
Pleasant environment, capable and efficient service people. A wonderful and quick experience.
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 02:46 PM

Verified Customer on 10/03/2017
"Best Service Department Ever!"
Very knowledgeable, friendly, and honest! Fair pricing as well! I would trust no one else to work on vehicle!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 12:46 PM

Verified Customer on 10/03/2017
"Value Service "
I love how this place offers affordable oil changes, has great coffee while you wait and washes your car when possible! My only complaint on my last service is that my battery test was marked as failed but nobody mentioned anything to me about it in person. I am going to replace it anyway since it's been 7 years!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 12:22 PM

Hardy P. on 10/03/2017
"Have been to this place yet they are emailing me!"
Why you emailing me?
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 10:16 AM
3f8d495255f2ccc3ef70b77d4c1c44fe?s=28
Randall G. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

This is not a customer of ours. They have never stepped foot in our dealership

Verified Customer on 09/29/2017
"Sonata Recall"
Very professional
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 03:38 PM

Verified Customer on 09/26/2017
"Too pricey"
I appreciate the full inspection recommended at my free Recall work. However, Firestone saved me hundreds of dollars on the same work. Your prices cannot compete - though your service manager was very understanding when I explained... and they still washed my car! So - great staff - lousy prices, compared to non-dealerships. Might want to think about getting competitive there :)
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 03:23 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/28/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for you five star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. Unfortunately, we are not in competition with businesses such as Firestone due to the difference in expertise. We have all ASE certified and Hyundai certified technicians that have had extensive training, which comes with a cost.

Charles S. on 09/26/2017
"Great Service"
Prompt and polite.
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 10:12 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/28/2017

Verified Customer on 09/23/2017
"Needs improvement "
U guys need improvement at your service desk...
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 01:48 PM
Briant S., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Good morning ,
I'm sorry to hear that your last service visit did not go so well. I was out of town on vacation as well as our second service advisor on the day of servicing your vehicle. I'm sure that our service consultant did not intend to treat your so badly. She was probably overwhelmed due to the shortened staff for the labor day weekend. The oil that we replaced in your vehicle is a synthetic oil that meets and over exceeds most manufactures specifications. I'm sorry that the consultant that day did not explain the service and the multi point inspection. We value you as a very loyal customer and you have been coming to our service department without any other issue for years. This was a one time occurrence. Our service member that day is a true asset to our dealership and certainly is not happy with the service visit as well. She strives to deliver the very best service experience to every customer during every visit. I hope moving forward you will see that it was a once time issue and allow us to EARN your business back. Please fill free to call me if you have a further questions. Please have a safe and wonderful work week.

Sharon Y. on 09/23/2017
"Always gets me in and out fast"
Good people at Hyundai Boulder
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 11:53 AM
Briant S., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Good morning Sharon,
Thank you for the wonderful review and awarding our service staff with FIVE STARS. We appreciate your loyalty and business and it's been a pleasure working on CUTIE since 2012. Please have a safe and fun FALL season. We look forward to your next visit.

Kevin G. on 09/22/2017
"Customer service is terrific."
My car did not sound right so I called Boulder Hyundai and asked if they could fit me in their schedule later that day. I do a lot of driving for my job, so getting the car fixed quickly was really important. They found a slot for me later that afternoon. A repair technician took a ride with me almost immediately to understand my concerns. After a quick inspection of my car the problem was diagnosed and described to me. They had the part in stock, and had me back on the road within an hour. They even vacuumed the carpet and washed my Sonata before delivering it to me! They treated me like a VIP.
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 03:42 PM
Briant S., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Good afternoon Kevin,
Our goal at Boulder Hyundai is to deliver the very best service experience to every customer during every visit. I;m please to see that your service visit went well. We appreciate your loyalty and business. Thank you for awarding our staff with FIVE STARS.

Deb W. on 09/22/2017
"Christina is awesome!!"
Always appreciate the care and attention I get when I call for service. Highly recommend Boulder Hyundai. Christina keeps it all running smoothly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 12:30 PM
Briant S., SERVICE DIRECTOR at Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Good afternoon Deb,
Thank you for the wonderful comments and the award of FIVE STARS for your recent service visit. Christina is a true asset to our company and we are certainly lucky to have her. We appreciate your loyalty and business and look forward to your next visit. Until then please have a safe and fun FALL season.