Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Verified Customer on 11/23/2017
"Very friendly and honest! "
Perfect!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 05:06 PM
John A. on 11/23/2017
"Quality of service, attention to customers"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 02:49 PM
Verified Customer on 11/20/2017
"I appreciate the good customer service and no pressure experience"
I appreciate the professionalism I receive when I come in for service. This last time, I was made aware of the free shuttle service to anywhere I needed to go. I had the great pleasure of being driven by Melissa - a new employee who was just a treasure; just as friendly as can be. So thank you all for taking care of my vehicle and me.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 01:43 PM

Donald B. on 11/20/2017
"donald brundage - customer"
I have had my service work done since I bought the sonata here. I have always been extremely happy with the service since my purchase from boulder Hyundai in November of 2012.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 11:04 AM

Bryan O. on 11/20/2017
"Service manager"
Randall could not have been more accommodating. He went above & beyond all expectations.
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/20/2017 04:07 AM

Rnadall Grubbs

Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"Oil change"
Just an oil change, everything was just fine.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/17/2017 07:55 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/18/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for your star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Vicki S. on 11/17/2017
"Cozy lounge while waiting"
Getting your car serviced is never fun, but they do provide a cozy lounge to wait in. They were up front with how long it would take to complete the service. They did say that if I wanted the car sooner, they didn't have to wash the car. I chose the car wash, not expecting that it would take an extra 45 minutes for them to get to it. Next time, I'm going wash free.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 11:21 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/18/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for your five star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit! We greatly apologize about the wash taking so long on your visit. Owners of the genesis vehicle receive a complimentary premium wash every visit per Hyundai, which unfortunately does make it take longer.

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"Excellent"
Excellent service and wonderful people at Boulder Hyundai
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 11/16/2017 07:25 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Verified Customer on 11/09/2017
"Great people"
No complaints! Great people and great service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 07:59 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Candice K. on 11/09/2017
"Friendly on all levels"
An excellent place with excellent service and warm people.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 12:04 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/09/2017

Verified Customer on 11/07/2017
"Very average service"
I would recommend that they not advertise that they will give you a car wash and vacuum with your service as from my experience and the experience my daughter has had there, they usually have an excuse for not doing it.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 10:23 AM
Randall G. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

It was great speaking with you today! Thank you for taking the time out and discussing the issues with me. I do have you all set up for Friday morning to take of the detail that we talked about. Please call if you have any futher questions or concerns.

Boulder Hyundai

Verified Customer on 11/06/2017
"Excellent and Timely "
I was able to make an appointment same day for my service, which was incredibly convenient as I have a variable work schedule. Service team members were very polite and helpful, and my appointment was completed promptly.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 10:26 AM
Randall G. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Verified Customer on 11/05/2017
"Mechanics were in too much of a hurry"
Unfortunate mistakes & errors that were a simple fix.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 10:34 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive to provide the highest quality of service to every customer and need to know when we fall short of these expectations. As I told you when we spoke, I discussed the issue with our technician's and have set a new procedure in place to ensure that it does not happen again. We will be checking every vehicle. There was some confusion with two technicians working on the vehicle and a break down in communication, which is no excuse for missing these items. I hope we can earn you trust back upon your next return for your oil change on us.

WILLIAM S. on 11/04/2017
"Service is rendered in a timely fashion, and I like the wash job."
Next time ask me what kind of oil to use and inform me of additional service that needs to be completed; everything else was fine.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 08:38 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for your review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Verified Customer on 11/02/2017
"Wonderful"
I meet the new service manager Randall, very knowledgeable and understanding professional. Service dept has always been wonderful to me! Great work!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 07:12 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/03/2017

george b. on 11/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Drive window repair"
Christina was extremely professional and courteous when I didn't understand the hourly labor rate. Despite my mistake she went out of her way to make the experience 5 star all the way.
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 11/01/2017 10:49 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for your five star review! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to working with you on your next visit! I am glad we could earn you trust back!

Jim J. on 10/31/2017
"Timely and courteous "
They did a great job
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 10:26 AM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Joseph K. on 10/30/2017
"Randall is very knowledgeable and considerate."
Randall was very helpful and went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 03:52 PM
Christina E. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you very much valued customer for y

Verified Customer on 10/30/2017
"Nice people and great service"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 08:09 AM
Randall G. at Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/30/2017

CYNTHIA J. on 10/28/2017
"Everyone was so great. A really cool gal explained in technical terms I completely understood the services they were doing and they did them in the time they said they would"
Ooops read the title