Overall Rating 3.77/5Overall Rating 3.77/5Overall Rating 3.77/5rating 3.77rating 3.77

Latest Review over 4 years ago

AC
Allana C.
01/04/2014
Incompetent
I brought my car in to have belts tightened & was told I needed a new power steering pump. Not knowing anything, I had it installed. Since then I had to go back a total of 5 times to get it reinstalled, fixed...& it still is giving me problems, it is leaking & was fine to begin with. I am so infuriated with the situation that I'm taking the $500 as a loss I don't want to ever see theses people again.
During one of the times I was there I was told I needed new brake pads immediately! I brought it to a real mechanic & was told there is absolutely no problem. I'd stay away. I might has well thrown the $$ out the window, if be less frustrated. They wasted so much of my time.

KD
kelly d.
12/30/2013
BAD BUSINESS
I spent $900 including breaks and when I took my family on a trip I could not stop coming down a steep grade and my brakes were smoking to the point of nearly catching fire. When I returned to the shop they blamed it on something else and proceeded to want to charge me additional money . They jeapordized my family and put us on rhe road with unsafe breaks. Shame shame shame I'm disgusted with this company. The only reason they got 1 star is because it won't let you save a review without at least one. I reported them to better budiness bureau as well.

DZ
Dorian Z.
12/28/2013 Category: Service
Dorian said the work took longer than promised, and the brakes are not quite right because they have a grinding sound.

ES
Erenst S.
Buick Regal
12/18/2013 Category: Service
Erenst said they did a good job.

Deidre C.
Bend, OR
11/25/2013 Category: Service
Deidre said they are fast and friendly.

KK
Kelsey K.
11/25/2013 Category: Service
Kelsey said during the oil change she had asked to have the brakes looked at. When she drove the vehicle home she noticed the steering wheel was shaking. The following day she took the vehicle to a different location and they told her a hub cap had been broken, which caused the wheels to be out of balance. She would not recommend them to others based on this experience.

RK
Rhonda K.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/23/2013 Category: Service
Rhonda said they were really nice to her and they got her in and out when she wanted. It is just a great place.

Bob S.
Vancouver, WA
Mazda Tribute
11/21/2013 Category: Service
Bob said this business is prompt and they explain their work.

JO
Jesica O.
11/21/2013 Category: Service
Jesica said she is happy that her brakes work and her vehicle now drives well in the rain.

PB
Paula B.
Tillamook, OR
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Paula said she called to schedule an appointment and they scheduled her for that same day. She can really tell the difference since they serviced the vehicle. It runs much better.

AL
Amber L.
11/19/2013 Category: Service
Amber said the people at the business were really personable and easy to work with around her work schedule. She was able to drop her vehicle off and they were done with the repairs sooner than she anticipated.

Travis S.
Nissan Versa
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Travis said the service was quick and cheap. Everything was performed right.

Josuph F.
BMW 323Ci
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Josuph said he was charged $300 and feels like he does not see where the money went because the vehicle is still not working. For that reason, he would not recommend this business for service.