Jim C.
Honda Ridgeline
12/05/2018
Fair, professional, and excellent client relationships.
Excellance

Kathy M.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/18/2018
Good service and pleasant folks
Once again Brian and his highly trained staff have taken my cars, Devious and Princess, into their shop and resolved problems. I knew exactly the care my cars were receiving and they kept me updated by phone. They noticed a few little things I had not caught and we resolved problems before they became a headache. They gave me options if they found it advisable and gave me back well maintained and preforming corvettes. The price and time factors were reasonable and I was please. I get good service. I get good advice. And they are patient with me with I look back at them with a glazed deer in headlights look making sure I understand what it is they are telling me. I get reasonable priced in a reasonable time. I can't find fault. I highly recommend Brians Auto.

GT
Grant T.
11/17/2018
As usual I received prompt and efficient service on my vehicle. The price was appropriate. Waiting room is comfortable. I trust this business for maintenance of my Audi, Prius and Mazda Miata. I have used them for about four years.

Janae L.
Guthrie, OK
Mazda Tribute
11/15/2018
Wonderful service
Great business. Honest and ready to help

TV
Tim V.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they do a good job.

Rachel S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said she was very pleased with the service.

Jason B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jason said this business has good quality service.

Cory C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2018
Excellent customer service
This place has the best customer service I have experienced in quite some time in any industry , they are honest and proficient.
Although I hate having car issues it certainly takes a lot of stress out of the situation when you know you are being taken care of , not taken advantage of.

Jess B.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Jess said they were friendly and explained what was wrong with it.

CR
Chris R.
Ford Windstar Wagon
11/01/2018
Cream of the Crop
You have to be able to trust your car mechanic. You just do. They could tell you anything and in our ignorance we would have to believe them and pay whatever they ask. There is none better in Edmond, OK. It is refreshing to be able to drop off my car and never give it a second thought. These guys are FANTASTIC!

Sarah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Buick Enclave
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said they were courteous and great to work with.

Roy R.
Volvo XC60
10/25/2018
Volvo Service
As always, great service, great attitude.

Brett B.
Lexus GX 460
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the service was good.

Dean B.
10/19/2018
They are friendly, prompt and very helpful
I had a bad break issue on my front pads and they got me in and out the same day!!!

Jesse W.
Ford Fiesta
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the business is very customer service oriented.

BK
Bernard K.
Guthrie, OK
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Bernard said he would recommend this business for service.

DT
Derek T.
Oklahoma City, OK
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Derek said this business exceeded his expectations.

Sean B.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Sean said they did a great job.

AH
Alicia H.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Alicia said the business did a great job.

BL
Brooklyn L.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Brooklyn said they are professional and the prices are decent.