John H.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
09/24/2019 Category: Service
John said he was happy with the service.

GM
George M.
Acura MDX
09/23/2019 Category: Service
George said he really appreciates the help of the staff when he was in a emergency situation. He added that Brian and staff are topnotch.

JJ
Jim J.
09/21/2019
Great and friendly service
Wasn’t high pressured to buy other services that weren’t requested.
Karen Jones

Roy R.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/21/2019
Brian's Auto
Top notch service as always.

Merrill L.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/14/2019
Always the same great service
Brian's always provides service that you can depend on. They have good diagnostic tools as well as the technicians that know how to use them and affect a repair. Have used them for years and plan on continuing as such.

SF
Steven F.
Cadillac SRX
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service was done on time and it was cheap.

Doug M.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/11/2019
Great service and pleasant staff. Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

Jim C.
Honda Ridgeline
09/07/2019
Tire problem
Brian and crew quickly found the problem and fixed it easily! Always professional!

BO
Brandon O.
09/06/2019
Very knowledgeable and confident
Only discussed some issues I am experiencing and the tech was polite, direct to the top and knows what he is talking about. Its hard to find a mechanic place you can trust. I mentioned that to him and he assured me that I would get taken care of at an affordable price. He sounds honest and professional. Now time to head up there and experience it first hand. I never submit reviews it just felt appropriate this time. My review won't be complete until I get my truck back this afternoon......

Mishellee M.
09/05/2019
Respectful service
They communicate respectfully and let you know when the work is done.

Terry S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/05/2019
New tire replacement
Brian’s automotive never disappoints! They get the job done ASAP & always do a great job! Friendly, professional & highly recommended!!

Jannet M.
Piedmont, OK
08/30/2019
Love This Place!
I go to Brian's for all my car maintenance. I broke my driver's side visor and wasn't sure where to go to have that fixed. I called and asked if that was something Brian's could even do. They said of course, we will order a new one and get back with you. Well, a few hours later, they had my visor and it was installed in my car! They also fixed another cosmetic issue for me. I was there for a total of 25 minutes. You might find cheaper prices elsewhere, but I like the peace of mind of being able to trust someone with something as important as my car. Everyone is very helpful and friendly as well. Great place!

GT
Grant T.
08/29/2019
Reliable, honest auto repair shop.
It is often difficult these days to find a business that you have confidence in and when you do it is rally appreciated. This is the case with my experience with Brian's Auto Services. I have three quite different vehicles, a Audi, a Prius and a Mazda Miata. I have taken all three of these vehicles to Brian's for service and have been fully satisfied ass to quality of work and price charged. Recently I had a broken passenger side mirror on the Audi. Brian repaired it without charge although he had to spend a considerable amount of time on preparing it. That is a reflection of what I stated earlier in this review.

Scott C.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Staci. She said the employees have attention to detail and knowledge of circumstances. She added that Brian is a really nice guy, he considers everything with his decisions and it's a pleasure to do business with him.

Scott C.