TC
Tim C.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Tim said this business always does what he asks them to do. They do it well. If something does not make sense or has to be done differently , they call him and ask him about it before doing it. They remember him when he walks in , he is not just another face. They remember his daughter and he likes they way she is treated there.

Jim C.
Honda Ridgeline
08/06/2019
Brian’s Automotive is truly exceptional service and excellence with a smile! ????

Justin P.
Cadillac Escalade
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business has good people and are honest with him. They are great.

08/04/2019
Check suspension
The dealer told me I needed to replace front suspension on my vehicle. I wanted to double check so took it to Brian. Found out the work did not yet need to be done. Dueler had based it on mileage rather than actual condition of vehicle. Work will eventually need to be done but not at this time. I appreciated the real determination of work needed.

Terry S.
Nissan Maxima
08/01/2019
Friendly, reasonable, and always professional.
They do fantastic work and are proactive in letting the customer know of potential work that should be done in the coming weeks or months. Always look out for the best interests of the customer when it comes to my family's auto repairs. They work on our Mercedes, Maxima, and Accord.

BV
Bob V.
Guthrie, OK
Honda Ridgeline
07/25/2019
Great job at a fair price!
Brought my 2011 Honda Ridgeline in for it’s 90,000 mile maintenance. Brian’s Automotive not only did a great job on all the aspects of the maintenance but they saved me 30% of the price the Honda dealership quoted me for the same work!!!
I’m a very pleased customer and will continue to take both my vehicles to Brian’s for all my automotive needs.

LE
Luke E.
07/22/2019
Excellent work!
Thank you. We will use Brian's again. They are reasonable, fast and trust-worthy.

Tim B.
Oklahoma
Pontiac Vibe
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Tim said his experience was good. There are no issues.

TT
Tanasha T.
Oklahoma
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Tanasha said the employees provided good customer service. They explained her service. They completed the work in a timely manner. The service was good. Sean was great.

Jamie H.
Buick Encore
07/16/2019
The Very Best
I have been going to Brian’s for 4 years now and I wouldn’t dream of taking my car anywhere else. They are honest, upfront, kind and good at what they do. If they make a mistake, Brian makes it right. They have a lot of qualities that you don’t see much in today’s world and I’m proud to be a customer.

Jeff P.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a good job at this place.

Jolie F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/13/2019
Above and beyond!
I’ve never been to a more friendly, professional, and clean auto shop in my life. Brian went above and beyond in the customer service department.

Mike B.
Audi Q7
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place has a very good man there and he was fair.

Kathy M.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/30/2019
Reasonable prices, excellent service, friendly and informative
I keep returning to Brian's Automotive time after time. I have a 2002 LS1 Corvette that is a wicked car to work on. Just like a woman she can be difficult. This car is good at pulling out just a tiny odd ball thing and it will take 2-3 visits to get it right. Brian, Shawn and their staff have the patience of Job and keep at it till the job is complete. Often I am set back on my heels when they tell me no charge. When I first got this car Brian even helps me with a few little informative demonstrations on what knobs did what. They have helped me learn and care for my first Corvette from day one going beyond the call of duty. Then I got my second Corvette. A 2011 LS3 Corvette. One is an every day, speed tour car and one is a show car. They take the same care with both cars. Except the LS3 isn't such a wicked female. I wouldn't trust either of my cars to anyone else. I can't recommend they highly enough. Especially for single women who need a fair shake and knowledge when it comes to car repairs. You can't go wrong by letting them work on your vehicles.

DT
Doug T.
06/29/2019
Douglas
Best auto service in town