Darin D.
Oklahoma City, OK
INFINITI QX56
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Darin said this business is good at everything it does and they go the extra mile for the customer.

Doug M.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/07/2019
Great service, friendly staff, competitive priced
I wouldn’t even think about taking my vehicles anywhere else.

Jd G.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
JD said the staff is excellent, and he has used this business for many years.

DA
Don A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/21/2018
Alignment work
Great work, appreciate the very excellent work on my ML350 Mercedes Benz... will definitely make it over for all other services

LJ
Leroy J.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Leroy said their services were great,, outstanding and good.

WN
Willy N.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Willy said they are honest and he enjoys their service

GT
Grant T.
12/18/2018
They have been responsible and honest in my dealings with them
I have had work done on three different vehicles I own and have always been satisfied with the work they performed on them. In one instance where a mistake was made in servicing my Audi they quickly corrected it.

Chris H.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they always have done the work that needs to be done. It's always done in a timely manner and the prices are better than most places.

Samuel W.
Oklahoma
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the business does quick work, they're easy to deal with and they charge great prices.

Jim C.
Honda Ridgeline
12/05/2018
Fair, professional, and excellent client relationships.
Excellance

Kathy M.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/18/2018
Good service and pleasant folks
Once again Brian and his highly trained staff have taken my cars, Devious and Princess, into their shop and resolved problems. I knew exactly the care my cars were receiving and they kept me updated by phone. They noticed a few little things I had not caught and we resolved problems before they became a headache. They gave me options if they found it advisable and gave me back well maintained and preforming corvettes. The price and time factors were reasonable and I was please. I get good service. I get good advice. And they are patient with me with I look back at them with a glazed deer in headlights look making sure I understand what it is they are telling me. I get reasonable priced in a reasonable time. I can't find fault. I highly recommend Brians Auto.

GT
Grant T.
11/17/2018
As usual I received prompt and efficient service on my vehicle. The price was appropriate. Waiting room is comfortable. I trust this business for maintenance of my Audi, Prius and Mazda Miata. I have used them for about four years.

Janae L.
Guthrie, OK
Mazda Tribute
11/15/2018
Wonderful service
Great business. Honest and ready to help

TV
Tim V.
Oklahoma
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they do a good job.

Rachel S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said she was very pleased with the service.