BD
BUDDY D.
Dagsboro, DE
11/13/2019
Car Serviced
Bridge Auto is the best !

CJ
Charles J.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Charles said he had a good experience with this business. He was treated like a normal person and had no problems.

SD
Sam D.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the employees were great. They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it and they gave the price beforehand. Everything was fine.

BG
Bobby G.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said he is happy with everything the business completed on his vehicle.

KAREN M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/19/2019
Excellent, convenient service
My MINI always receives excellent service. I appreciate the convenience of drop off and pay over the phone, fits my schedule.

AK
Aj K.
Volkswagen GTI
10/15/2019 Category: Service
AJ said the employees at the business were cool. He said he knows some of the people there and so does his uncle.

DO
Danny O.
Ford Flex
10/10/2019
Very friendly & professional.
Very professional from the first phone call to prompt service to pick up and all at a fair price.

GS
George S.
Walterboro, SC
10/05/2019
LOF
Local folks. Friendly and fast service at a fair price.

LW
LAURI W.
Salisbury, MD
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/01/2019
People who you can trust
I got a quote from another shop. Had a appointment set up for the next day, however Bridge Auto Repair got me in. Thank Goodness! The total cost at Bridge was 4 times less the cost of the other shop. I will never even think of going anywhere else!

Ralph H.
09/28/2019
They repaired my truck fast and at a fair price. Wife's car brook down they got her off road then pick car up and repair quickly.

KD
Kathy D.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the business was very helpful and the staff was very nice. She said they didn't do anything wrong.

JOHN G.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/25/2019
Fast, reliable, knowledgable, mechanical service with customer caring personnel.

TR
Tony R.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tony's father. He said that they are very good. He has been dealing with them for a long time. He takes his Mercedes there and has had no problems.

AW
audrey L W.
Tyrone, PA
09/18/2019
They go the extra mile, to help you.
I had a flat tire, while vacationing in Ocean City. Three A's came and put the donut tire on, but I had to get a new tire on my car. I ask the hotel desk clerk, if she knew any garages in the area, she gave me two numbers to call. Called both of them, gave them all the info on the tire, they told me they would check their suppliers and call me back in about ten minutes. Waited for two hours, no call backs. Search the internet and made four more calls, no call backs. Call Bridge Auto Repair, and I could tell just by the way they talked to me, I would get a call back and I did. They called back in less than ten minutes, to ask me, if I had the numbers right on the tire. I was only fourteen minutes away, so I decided to take the care to their shop. They came out and check the tire, numbers were right, and they told me they had one more supplier to check with, to get the tire. Desk clerk came back out, told they found one and they could have it by Thursday. Took the ruin tire out of my trunk and said when the tire came in, they would mount it and have it ready to be put on. True, to their word, they called first thing Thursday morning and the car was ready to go, in ten minutes. I could not have found a friendly place to deal with and the cost was very reasonable. Great place to go to, if you live in the area, or vacation in the area. They will go the extra mile for you, at a reasonable price. Would recommend this place to everyone.

Steven S.
Winchester, VA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Steven said this business did really well at accommodating his schedule. As soon as he got to there, they started to work on his vehicle. He appreciates them working on his vehicle.

LC
Larry C.
Earleville, MD
09/14/2019
We had a dead battery while at the beach mechanic arrived in timely manner and was professional and courteous. Went to their garage to purchase new battery and they were courteous and professional. Highly recommend

LR
Lilly R.
Dodge Journey
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Lilly said the people at the business are nice and did the work she ask to be completed.

BD
BARRY D.
09/10/2019
Bridge auto in and out service with a smile
Rob is so short it makes me feel like I can get over on him. But he has an awesome heart lol. No I love these people honest caring other than Dwight. But in all actuality they get you in and out great service and everyone is treated equal.

DA
Darren A.
Calgary, AB
09/06/2019
Our 2016 Ford Escape was leaking coolant for several days due to a previous repair the week prior in Minnesota. After settling at our campsite in Assateague state park, we were able to get the vehicle looked at right away the following day by Bridge Auto Repair. After taking a couple of days to source the part, we were back on the road and made the 4100 km trek home without an issue. The owner even picked us, our dog, and our camper up from the State Park Campground while we waited for our vehicle to be completed, which we really appreciated. Thanks!

DORIS M.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/05/2019
Bridge Auto Repair
Fair prices work done in reasonable time and friendly service.