SE
SHEILA E.
04/03/2020
Honest and efficient
They called and told me the results of the full inspection they did. They then gave me their opinion of what should be taken care of first from the long list of needed services and based on what I could afford.

GN
GEORGIE N.
Gladstone, OR
04/03/2020
Great Auto Repair company to go too
Love working with Bridgetown Automotive and their work on my car. Trusted company that's willing to work with me in what I can afford to have done at a time. Left to work and bringing my car to me when finished. I work close by but need this kind of help being a single lady. I do appreciate this!!!

GB
GENE B.
Gladstone, OR
Kia Soul
04/02/2020
Bridgetown Automotive is a great place to service your car. They are dependable friendly and do great work. They will come to your house, pick-up your car and bring it back. They call when something comes up so no surprises. Overall a great staff and easy to work with.

PP
PAIGE P.
04/01/2020
So convenient!
I've had multiple great experiences with Bridgetown. Their pickup services (even for an oil change) is unparalleled. The pickup service is so helpful knowing your car is getting worked on and will be ready for you by the end of your work day! They let you know what your car needs but never try to up-sell. They are taking the COVID virus seriously. I saw all the plastic bags they put in place to protect me and my car. These are local people working hard to do the right things. In these trying times especially, lets support each other.

DEAN C.
Buick LeSabre
03/31/2020
Recent 99 Buick service
Was met at the door for apptmt. Handed of keys and walked. Service done promptly and stayed outside and keys and receipt were brought out to me. Seats/keys lysoled. I drove off with my old 99 Buick. As an "at risk" senior I appreciated the consideration! Dean

JEANNETTE A.
03/25/2020
Oil Change 5 Stars
My Boyfriend and I took our cars in for an oil change today. Amazing price, no hassle w trying to upscale things that are not needed and as always a professional NOT stuffy attitude.... Bridgetown always makes you feel like your their #1 customer and I appreciate them so much!

BK
Barbara K.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said they pick up and drop off the vehicle when she is unable to do so, and she has already recommended them for service.

GS
GREG S.
Dayton, OR
03/23/2020
Car maintenance
Dropped off my car for an oil change and tires rotated and was driving out 20 minutes later. The crew not only assured me of clean and safe measures being taken but I witnessed them as well. Friendly staff and my car is driving well!

CL
CHRIS L.
West Linn, OR
03/20/2020
Exceptional & Friendly Service
I rely on Bridgetown Auto to maintain both our family car and truck. I trust Chris and his hardworking and friendly crew to give me no-nonsense advice and options of how to best maintain our vehicles. They absolutely stand by their work, so I know that I can count on them to fix any problem. I don’t hesitate in recommending them.

03/20/2020
Good customer service
Car problems suck. I took my car to Bridgetown because of a check engine light. They fixed it.

LEIGHANN B.
03/18/2020
Love this place
My life situation changed recently. My husband used to handle anything related to the cars, and he was a car guy himself. Since he passed away, Bridgetown has been awesome. They treated with me with so much respect. And explained simply the work that needed to be done. Thank you Bridgetown!

SP
Shawn P.
Tigard, OR
Acura MDX
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said the staff provided a really good job and it met all his expectations.

JEANNETTE A.
03/10/2020
Friendly, Professional and Trustworthy
I had a horrible experience buying a used vehicle.. I was desperate to figure out what was wrong with my vehicle that I was told couldn't return. A friend of mine recommended Bridgetown as a company that's trustworthy and would do a thorough check and tell me what's wrong with my vehicle for FREE. So I took my vehicle in and I was very very impressed ! Bridgetown was so extremely nice and organized. I recieved a long list if exactly my vehicle needed and explained e everything to me. This is huge!!!! I don't know anything about vehicles and they really took the time to explain so I understood!!! Oh and the best part other than being free is that they are not pushy in any way. I got a follow up call a couple weeks later and that's pretty much it. I'll be taking it in soon to take care of the things that need done. I appreciate Bridgetown so much and highly recommend to everyone!!!

LH
LYNN H.
Oregon City, OR
Jeep Liberty
03/07/2020
Great service & integrity
Folks here are always pleasant. Great at answering questions and they always seem happy to tell me they found nothing to worry about! My recent visit was for an oil change and to check out a thump related to my A/C that was worrying me. They determined it was a normal sound - that’s integrity in my book - it would have been easy to take me for a ride. I’ve had major work done at this shop and my Jeep has been running like a top. I’m a one driver, one car house so the pick up and delivery service is a real help to me. Great place!

CI
CRAIG I.
Dodge Dakota
03/07/2020
Fair Service
Brought a used vehicle in to have checked out. There were obvious major issues found after just putting it on the rack so they didn't even charge me. Obviously a trustworthy and fair place to do business with and I would go out of my way to have service completed here.