Latest Review about 1 month ago

LAURIE C.
Honda Element
07/09/2018
Honda Element
Great service and wonderful people.

CA
CAMERON A.
04/24/2018
Honest, experienced
The most honest and experienced mechanics in the state!

STEVEN H.
Woods Cross, UT
04/17/2018
I know that the problem with my car will be fixed right the first at a fair price. The guys are always friendly.

AF
ALBERT F.
Dodge Durango
03/28/2018
Yearly repair
As always Brigham Street Auto was great.

LV
LINDA V.
03/23/2018
trustworthy mechanics
i took my car in for an oil change and (i thought) new brake pads - they changed the oil and said the brakes were fine. many mechanics will do anything they can (or report they did repairs they did not do) especially with a woman who will not know the difference. I trust these guys to be honest with me :)

RL
RYAN L.
Midvale, UT
03/07/2018
Great Mechanic
These guys are honest, great at diagnostics and have fair prices. In addition to that they have great customer service and are very pleasant. I don't know about anyone else but I have NEVER had all of these qualities in a mechanic. Think about all of these things, and their importance to you. Especially after the next time you deal with your current mechanic.

02/28/2018
Oil Change
They always provide great quick service!

BURT B.
02/23/2018
Great Service!
Todd and his crew are great! We totally trust them with our vehicles. They are honest and do a great job!

EK
ED K.
Buick LeSabre
01/30/2018
Great Service - trustworthy company
Had motor mount replaced, windshield wipers replaced and oil changed. Finished even before promised.

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
01/22/2018
Perfect.
Todd & Mike are great. Fun people and honest service.

HC
HARRY C.
01/18/2018
Prompt service
Parts were ordered and installed quickly.

01/01/2018
Their service was fast, helpful, and informative. They always do a great job.

11/30/2017
Great service, great cost, and helpful, happy, and attentive staff.

RV
ROBERT V.
Dodge Dakota
11/29/2017
Robert Vaughn
The personal touch when they talk to me

HC

CA
CAMERON A.
10/16/2017
Great mechanics
Mike and Todd are amazing mechanics

VR
VERONICA R.
Nissan Maxima
10/12/2017
My car was undrivable when I picked it up
Terrible. Took my car in for routine maintenance. After four days nothing was done. I received an estimate for $1,419 for work that I did not need. For example an oil change which I had done just a month prior. When I picked up my car it was swerving all over the road virtually uncontrollable. I took it elsewhere and discovered that an arm assembly of some sort was broken. It wasn't broken when I took it in for 90k mile maintenance. It cost me $500 for to make my car drivable again plus the 90k maintenance. I wish that I had never gone to this place.

DF
DAVE F.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2017
Best Mechanic in tow
Honest, priced right, knows his trade

AF
ALBERT F.
Dodge Durango
09/26/2017
The place to have your auto repaired.
I love this place, they always repair my ride, the first time.

DF
DAVE F.
Ford Edge
09/08/2017
Best Mechanic Shop In Town!
Honest, great service and for a valuable price. We trust Todd and the team with all our vehicles.