BRISTOW'S EXCLUSIVE AUTO REPAIR

Darlene B.
08/19/2017
Truck repairs
I have been bringing my truck into Bristows in Tacoma for about 3-4 months now, for various repairs. I have received excellent service each & every time! They always keep within my budget for me & give exceptional workmanship. I can drop my truck off in the morning, they give me a ride home, then pick me up when my truck is ready to go. (This isn't my first review, but I will always give a 5 star rating, Starbucks gift card or not ) Thank you guys for being there & doing such great work!!

Michael L.
Gig Harbor, WA
04/17/2017
Excellent experience on short notice
Then engine light appeared on my 1999 MB E320, which always requires prompt attention. I called Bristow's Auto in Tacoma and talked with Brian. He fit me into a busy schedule one day later, and the work was very high quality and complete. I was very impressed with the communication with me about my car all through the morning I was there. The technician came out to the waiting area and talked with me about the specific issue, and had printed a picture of the problem so I could understand it better. Now I am a raving fan, and have told others about my experience at Bristow's.

PW
Pedro W.
01/23/2017
Nice mechanics
The mechanics took care of my car and they were professionals

EW
Elizabeth W.
09/29/2016
Excellent and timely service
Five stars is not enough for this company. They are honest which is something new for me as a woman taking my car in for service.

AH
Angelina H.
Spanaway, WA
07/21/2016
freindly employees, quick service
I had to have my AC fixed and they fixed it fast! They have efficient service, no more hot car rides!