Latest Review over 3 years ago

12/19/2014
Friendly, job is done correct and piece of mind
Service is always the same, excellent.
I tell others how we're treated, I hope they take my advise.

Jamie H.
Saturn Vue
09/10/2014
Great People
Overall good experience. Staff is always friendly and nice. Great pricing and service.

Barry B.
08/29/2014
They will treat you right.
Van is blowing cold air again. thanks

TH
Trisha H.
08/27/2014
always make time for me to get service as quick as they can fit it into their schedule. Very friendly and helpful.
I always feel comfortable bringing my car to Brogan's for service. It is serviced with quality work, dependable results, and done in an expedient time. They always check with you before they need to buy any parts or do extensive work to get your permission to go ahead with it. They have always been reasonably priced for me.

08/08/2014
They solve the problem quickly
The service is always the same awesome!

Steve W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/30/2014
Friendly people/Great Service
Great service every time I go and honest people.

Rick G.
05/20/2014
Oil Change
I was in need of an oil change. The service center I usually go to was booked. I called the morning of and Pat Brogan was able to fit me into the schedule. The oil change was completed efficiently and professionally. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
Thanks!

04/20/2014
2004 Honda CRV
They checked and fixed everything I asked them to. They are always very personal.

GB
Gina-Steve B.
Ford Freestyle
04/16/2014
They Never Disappoint
Once again the work they did to my car was fair, honest, and done on time. I referred my mom after she had a quote from a dealer, and she found that Brogan's was honest, the dealer was not!!!

Joan W.
Honda Accord
03/02/2014
Keeping me on the road!
I have been taking my cars to Brogan Tire for about 16 years and wouldn't go any place else. I always feel secure that they have done a good job, and they are always helpful and I trust that they never try to sell me something I don't need. They always suggest ways I can save money, and are honest and fair.

Chevrolet Silverado
02/13/2014
Treat customers right
They are straight forward as to what repairs are needed for your vehicle.

01/31/2014
Always the same great service
Thank you for the use of the Van, Karl appreicates it.

Steve W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/13/2014
Honest People
Great customer service. Honest! Will be back!

01/06/2014
peace of mind, service is always the same,great
The wiper breaking was a blessing, in this cold weather the battery in the car would have failed. Thank you

Diane B.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/02/2014
Honest and Trustworthy
Keith and Pat - it's always a pleasure to be your customer! I feel confident that the work will be done right and in a fair amount of time. Since my dad trusted you so much, so does our family! God bless - Happy New Year!! Diane Bricka

11/14/2013
Customer service and convenience.
I am always pleased with the service I receive at Brogan's Tire, on my vehicles. Everyone is always courteous and straight forward.

PF
Patty F.
Newport, KY
Saturn SC2
11/10/2013
service
Terrific job as always!!!
Thank you!!

JZ
James Z.
11/07/2013
Easy to deal with, easy to get your car in, always done right and timely!
Love the staff. Especially, Mr. Brogan, Keith and Jan. They are the best. Most friendly shop in town.

Jamie H.
Saturn Vue
11/06/2013
Great Customer Service
Brogan's have always treated us right. No B.S. just what we need done and done right! They are always friendly and professional.

Chevrolet Silverado
10/11/2013
Customer satisfaction
Keith or Pat always makes you feel as if you are their best customer.