Brooks Biddle Automotive

STEPHEN W.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
04/28/2017 Category: Sales
Another Positive Experience
We were starting the process of looking for a different vehicle for my husband to drive. We decided to start at Brooks Biddle because we have had positive interactions in the past. We told the sales person what we were looking for and he showed us a couple options. We found one of them to be more than what we could have hoped for. The team worked together and helped us get the financing set up without trouble. No pressure. Lots of good information. Very respectful sales staff and financial staff. Appreciate working with the folks at Biddle again. Thank you.

RENEE M.
NISSAN JUKE
04/22/2017 Category: Sales
Kind friendly faces but don't look at detail
I bought the car I've always wanted but once I left I realized I was too relaxed and had too much confidence in the staff. There's weird cords that hang out of the bottom by the steering wheel. They're an eyesore and I have no idea what they are or what they do. My windshield has a crack in it, which showed up after it rained a bit in the car once I was at home. It doesn't say when the next oil change is due. And the thing that really bothered me was the car was dirty which I had them clean but then I was driving home and the car ran out of gas! They sent me home with an empty tank. Scott was great. I just wish they paid more attention to detail. They will be getting a call from me soon.

FT
FRANK T.
Lynnwood, WA
04/20/2017 Category: Service
I trust this crew
To do a professional job with my rig. Have been going to them for over 19 years. Bonus: they're as honest as the day is long!

DARRELL B.

PAUL B.
BUICK LESABRE
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Always great service!
Thank you Dave and Chris. You guys run a fine tuned operation. See you next time for another round of oil changes, brake jobs and oil leak repairs on my aging autos.

SANDY C.
Bellevue, WA
HYUNDAI ACCENT
04/13/2017 Category: Sales
Easy, Enjoyable
I always dread the car buying experience, but I couldn't have been better taken care of.

RODNEY S.
Mount Vernon, WA
LEXUS RX 350
04/05/2017 Category: Sales
General Manager was offensive, abrupt and overall not very pleasant to work with.
Salesman was great!

JOHN K.
SMART FORTWO
03/28/2017 Category: Sales
People
Great people and great selection

DAMON B.
CHEVROLET CAVALIER
03/27/2017 Category: Service
great customer service..
I was able to get my car fixed and it runs fine. It does have a new squeak in it and it rumbles a little bit, but my satisfaction comes from being to get to work..
always a pleasure to get good customer service and friendly people.

DF
DON F.
Bellingham, WA
GMC SIERRA 1500
03/23/2017 Category: Sales
VERY PROFESSIONAL
We purchased a 2013 GMC SIERRA 1500 SLE 4WD as a vehicle to tow behind our motor home. Our salesman (Danny Harris) was very knowledgeable, patient, and professional. We test drove the first vehicle at 1pm, made a decision by 3pm and completed the purchase by 5pm.

SABRINA W.
Spanaway, WA
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
02/23/2017 Category: Sales
They were awesome!
Dan was very polite and courteous. He was straight forward with me and generous. Allen was great and very insightful. Thanks for making my purchase an easy and smooth process.

ROY R.
02/07/2017 Category: Sales
Silverado truck
Awesome buying experienced! Great guys!!

GN

JOHN M.
CHEVROLET VOLT
02/02/2017 Category: Sales
Helpful staff
Great price on great car and staff willing to help without being pushy.

MARTIN H.
Lynnwood, WA
02/01/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service, fast turn around.
Quality people, quality service.

KENNETH B.
Bremerton, WA
DODGE RAM 1500
01/28/2017 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience I have ever had!
I bought my 2008 Ram here and cant say enough how happy I was with the service there! Blane the salesperson went above and beyond to make it a great experience between staying late for me to make it there and pulling the truck in the shop so I could see it in better lighting! I never felt any pressure or any signs of the bad used car sales experience here. They have top notch cars and a top notch staff. I will definitely be back again and agin for my future car buying needs. Also the guy that stayed late to help finish up our financing was great too, wish i could remember his name! If you are in the market for a car do yourself a favor and go here! You wont regret it!

KC
KELI C.
Woodinville, WA
CHEVROLET TRUCK 4500 TRUCK
01/26/2017 Category: Service
The service crew is honest and fix the problem.
Many of my friends and clients already use Biddle for all their vehicle service needs. I can't say enough good things about the staff in the service department.

SO
STEVEN O.
Everett, WA
FORD TRANSIT CONNECT
01/25/2017 Category: Sales
Would buy from again. Great vehicles and salespeople are great.

NR
NEILA R.
Lake Forest Park, WA
HONDA FIT
01/24/2017 Category: Sales
Brooks Biddle made buying a car so easy.
I was very pleased with everyone I dealt with at Brooks Biddle last Friday. Everyone was laid back and did not pressure me one way or the other. I was particularly impressed that I was able to test-drive and then buy my car all in one afternoon.