NY
Nic Y.
03/23/2019
They care
My wife picked up her car from the dealership for some warranty work. She complained that it was vibrating a lot. I took it out the next morning. It was violently shaking. I immediately called Brookstone Auto to see if they could look at it. I spoke with a really nice guy, Rhett. I pulled in and took a look at the front tire. I noticed it was missing a lug and the tire was only being held on by one lug actually tightened down. The others were very loose. I could twist them with ease.

I told Rhett what I found. Orig when I spoke to him he thought they could look at it in a few hours. When I dropped it off and told him what I found, he empathized with me and agreed it was a miracle my wife and kids were ok. He got it pulled in immediately and had all of the tires inspected and made sure it was safe with no ancellary damage. 20 mins later they pulled it around ready to go.

I asked what I owed, Rhett shook my hand and said nothing...just glad your wife and kids were safe.

This is incredible service, with someone that seemed to genuinely care. I have no reserves about going back to this place! This is probably the first “wow” experience I’ve ever had from an auto shop.

David B.
10/01/2017
Good Job on a difficult issue
I have a 1993 Ford Ranger with high mileage that had been neglected for a number of years by its previous owner. It took a few visits to get it just right but Jason and the team were persistent and patient. Parts pricing was fair and they explained everything very well.

AT
Ann T.
Dallas, GA
05/24/2017
I thank you guys for your service and dedication to your customers. It's greatly appreciated. Also my car runs great!!

TJ
Tom J.
05/19/2017
Outstanding service and people, friendly and professional
Been using Brookstone Auto/ Goodyear for 19 years. Have NEVER had any problems with work done on 2 vehicles. Excellent service and expertise. From manager to mechanics, people are very professional, friendly and constantly show concern for each customer. Always stands behind all work done. Very knowledgable about all cars and what to look for! Guys at customer service counter always willing to help and listens to customers' concerns. The only place to take your car !!

JEFF H.
10/10/2011
*****

MARGO G.
09/21/2011
Going the extra mile...
Thanks to the guys for staying after hours to get my repair done same day after my tow arrived close to closing time and them having a full garage!

MICHELLE/JACOB H.
09/09/2011
New Tires
Did a great job with our tires and had the car ready early!!

JUDITH M.
09/06/2011
Oil change plus
Took my car in for oil change and the tech found a few problems. Manager explained everything completely to me...showed me the ares of concern and gave me all the options. I appreciate a business that is so helpful...sepecially to someone who knows little about cars. Never pushed to do all repairs...no scare tactics! Thanks for being so professional.

BZ
BILL Z.
08/25/2011
Service Quality
I was very pleased with the quality of service at Brookstone Auto Center. I would highly recommend them.

PB