Mark P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/23/2019
Service integrity
Great Service Scott is Honest and straight shooter No Bs Fair Prices Can’t ask for much more

05/22/2019
Outstanding service, knowledgeable, reasonable to rates
Scott has been highly recommended to us in keeping our older car (2004 Prius) running with over 200,000 miles. We have been impressed with his team's service and the assessment of what was really needed to be done.

BW
Brian W.
Canandaigua, NY
05/21/2019
Camry Inspection
The guys squeezed me in at the last minute and able to get 2019 Inspection completed with new tires, good price and great job!

Thanks!

KG
Kathleen G.
Dodge Caravan
05/12/2019
Browncroft garage
The only thing negative I can say is the waiting room TV is strange to try to watch

DK
Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/11/2019
Emergency visit
My muffler strap rusted out and needed
help ASAP As usual Browncroft Garage was
there for me Always great customer service!!!

SN
Sally N.
05/10/2019
Consistently outstanding
Scott + the Browncroft team always helpful, timely, + ready to explain the details with professionalism + understanding. Great team

CA
Chuck A.
Ford Edge
05/10/2019
The BEST!!
Wouldn't take my car to any other garage.

Tamara M.
Dodge Journey
05/09/2019
Customer service, Professionalism Great
This was my first visit and it was a very pleasant one they had me in and out and they were very polite courteous friendly a great place to take your car for service and the price was very fair. I didn't trust shops but I felt comfortable and in good hands at this shop I'm taking my car back for future service and recommend anyone to go there. I feel you would be in good hands and this is after only one visit.

S
Scott
Toyota Yaris
05/03/2019
Inspection
Fast service! They were able to fit me in with no appointment for NYSI.

Jessica B.
05/01/2019
Gave good, honest service at a good price.

Melissa S.
Volkswagen Passat
04/29/2019
Most Accommodating Garage Ever!
The owner and fellows at Browncroft Garage are awesome! They are so helpful, knowledgeable, always accommodating and great to chat with. I highly recommend this place!

Chuck M.
04/29/2019
Little Shop that Can
Browncroft has been fixing our cars since 1970 and they continue to provide honest top quality repairs!
Wouldn’t go to any other shop

Jerry/Schelli R.
Brockport, NY
Volvo S80
04/26/2019
Oil Change and Inspection
As always, my experience at Browncroft was pleasant and painless. Dan and Scott are great guys and more importantly, the shop does great work.

VG
Victor G.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
04/26/2019
As expected
Great service, very understandable people, aware of your expenses.

04/19/2019
Fantastic service
Fantastic service

Mary R.
04/17/2019
Altima hybrid
Able to see car same day. Diagnosed problem quickly. Fadt repair. Happy and impressed with whole experience.

Catherine W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/12/2019
Service was great, very friendly staff
My friend Hayley Bowman recommended this place, and was very pleased with service, and I will be visiting again.
I’m sure soon.

DN
David N.
04/11/2019
The people, their talent, and desire to please.
My car is twelve years old and need a considerable amount of work. The work done was costly, but Scott and his team gave me back a new running car. No shelling out tens of thousands for a new car. Thanks to the craftsmanship of the Browncroft group I think I’m good for 7-10 more years with my “like new, old car”. Thank-you Browncroft.

Dustin H.
04/09/2019
Convenient, responsive, reasonable.
I'm very happy with their service.

Reggie W.
Land Rover Range Rover
04/09/2019
Clean positive environment
Scott and crew are respectful and spot on with they’re diagnosis. The cost goes hand in hand with the level of service.