Barbara B.
Webster, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
05/08/2020
Great place!
Great to know the technician that worked on my car wore a mask and gloves and my car was sprayed with a cleaner afterwards.
I will continue to get my car serviced at Browncroft Garage because they are very honest and prices are very reasonable.

AC
Alan C.
Nissan Xterra
05/06/2020
2009 Nissan Xterra
Excellent and timely service.

VG
Victor G.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
04/28/2020
Like always
In these tough times you raised the bar. Thank you Bronwncroft Garage.

TO
Tim O.
Kia Sportage
04/27/2020
Fair and Great Work
Dan was able to spot our front end problem (that had been intermittent), and came up with a solution. Work is great - as it always is and his quality is above the norm.
He took care of our old Kia Sportage until we bought the 2015 a couple of years ago. And he keeps our second car - a 2004 Toyota is great running shape.
Caring for cars is like going to the dentist. But Browncroft takes the pain out of car repairs.

TP
Timothy P.
04/15/2020
Car inspection and repairs 4/7/20
I went in to get my car repaired for a muffler issue and my NYS inspection. The repair was fast and service as always was courdious and professional. My inspection was complete and I was back in the road before 4 p.m. in my opinion, the best repair shop in Rochester.

Terrell M.
GMC Yukon XL
04/13/2020
Great work
Great shop and great service.

PM
Phil M.
Pontiac G6
03/20/2020
Great and Honest service you can count on!!
As always the job was done right, with
Honesty and Integrity!!This is how business
should be done everywhere.Well done guys!!!

Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/18/2020
Great service under unusual circumstances
Did a great job on my van. More important they had thought through the world's current pandemic and how to handle it so everyone is safe.

GK
Germaine K.
Toyota Yaris
03/14/2020
Competent, clear, dependable
They explained what had to be done and made it easy to make an appointment within a day or so. I am confident in their expertise.

Rich S.
Penfield, NY
03/12/2020
Rich’s latest service visit
Scott, Dan and the crew once again did a great job . My ABS caution light came on and they took care of it straight away. Great service and honestly priced.

CF
Chuck F.
Volvo S60
03/12/2020
Professional, Dedicated and Honest service !
The Browncroft Garage crew has gained my respect, over the last fifteen years or so, with their knowledge and expertise
and efficiency in taking care of my vehicle. I highly recommend Browncroft as the very best place to go for service
to your vehicle. Thanks once again guys and I will see you next time.

James A.
What more do you need

CT
Cary T.
03/05/2020
On the ball, Honest and Fair Price!
We took our car her thinking that we were going to be replacing some costly parts. They diagnosed it, and basically said that the repair jobs that had been performed on our car from two different auto repair places didn’t finish their work. They put things back together properly and in a very timely manner! Their price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Browncroft Garage.

Liz S.
03/03/2020
Every time I visit Browncroft Garage I am treated with respect and honesty. There is no pressure to fix anything with my car unless it’s completely necessary, which allows me to trust them when something needs to be addressed. Thank you!

KP
Kelly P.
Honda Civic Si
02/28/2020
Fixed my power steering and everything else!
I’ve been driving my car for weeks without power steering. I finally replaced the pump myself which took forever and two of the hoses after getting a quote from another shop for $700 for parts and labor. I thought that would fix the problem. Unfortunately I still had a leak and I went to Browncroft Garage this time. They were able to use one of the parts I purchased and ordered two other parts. With parts and labor, I was quoted less than half from the mechanic at Browncroft. They were honest and all of the weird noises I had before towing the car there are gone now. I highly recommend this place.