PP
Pat P.
GMC Terrain
11/15/2018
Very professional and accommodating.
Second time I used Browncroft for service. I was satisfied both times. Everything was
repaired to my satisfaction, and the repairs were explained completely.

Jeep Compass
Tire rotation and balance
I was very pleased with the service and employees help. Highly recommend this business.

Scion xB
First Time Customer
AAA suggested here when I needed a tow due to 2 flat tires after I had hit a curb. The folks at Browncroft have great communication with you. They were able to get me back on the road that day. I also asked them to check my check engine light and they were able to resolve that as well. They also give 10 percent off labor for AAA members.

BF
Bonnie F.
11/14/2018
Great Garage
Browncroft is the best! Customer Service goes above and beyond. Good sold work from professional mechanics. The owner, Scott Posadny, is an in sight hands in guy.

Dajia R.
Subaru Legacy
11/13/2018
They listen, they get you in quick!!
Great service experience!

Volvo S70
11/10/2018
Always Immediate attention to your car problem. Job always done right !
You are definately going to the wrong garage if your car problem is not solved immediately.
Browncroft Garage is Major League !

VG
Victor G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/10/2018
great service, thanks to Scott and Dan
Like Always, Scott and Dan are always ready to take care of our autos. I have never had to return to fix something hat was supposed to have been taken care the first time.

DN
David N.
11/08/2018
A knowledgeable, caring staff
They try hard to please. They are knowledgeable and to date have given me good service. I trust them and they are nice folks.

HM
Heidi M.
11/06/2018
Best Mechanics in Town
Knowledgeable mechanics, friendly and welcoming, extremely clean, good turnaround time, never overpriced. Terrific shop which I highly recommend!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks Heidi hope you had a great trip!

Kate S.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
11/01/2018
Incredible service!
I have always had a great experience with Browncroft Garage, but my most recent experience was beyond expectations. Scott and his team were able to work me into their schedule when my car was towed in. They ran diagnostics and determined it was an issue with the alternator, a repair I had done at another shop about a year earlier. In order to get the 2nd alternator replacement done under warranty, the car had to be transported to the other shop. I was at work across town, and was driving one of Scott's loaner cars. He not only offered to drive my car over to the other shop for the work to be done under warranty, but he also provided them with the diagnostic report and his written assessment, and told me I could keep the loaner as long as I needed. Scott's kindness and generous offer meant the world to me, he is a true class act. I will be a loyal customer of his for life. I can't say enough good things about Scott, his business and his team.

Hi Kate,

I cannot thank you enough for the glowing review. This is what we strive for at every service and words like this remind us why we work so hard.

THANKS!!!

10/26/2018
Trustworthy and Honest
Great service, fair prices, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Won’t go anywhere else!!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback hope to see you again!

AL
Alice L.
10/26/2018
I had two flat tires repaired at Browncroft Garage. They were extremely efficient, contacting me for additional issues which came up and giving me plenty of options. My repairs were completed within a short time frame and I was back on the road. Awesome service, high quality repairs and dependability are the hallmarks of Browncroft Garage. Definitely my new go to place for all things auto...
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Glad we could help look forward to working with you down the road.

Sue M.
10/24/2018
quick and affordable
happy they were able to fit me right in fixed my issues was happy with the price and picked up car same day!!!!! great job my new garage awesome mechanics!!!!!

Thank you!

GS
Gregg S.
10/24/2018
Service! Honesty. Skill. These guys are great.
Browncroft Garage is a great Service in the City of Rochester. Always accommodating, honest and knowledgeable. Open Sundays. They’ve always treated me right!
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Gregg - Glad we could help.

PK
Pat K.
Honda Civic Sedan
10/23/2018
It’s so great because they are honest and straight forward
Went to see scott and the guys on a Sunday quick and in a hurry done in under an hour. Always go there when I need someone to fix my car whom I can trust.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Pat - Thank you for visiting us we appreciate the business!

VG
Victor G.
Volkswagen Golf
10/23/2018
As always...
Great service at a reasonable price. Made an appointment, and my vehicle was serviced promptly.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Victor! Pleasure as always. Thank you!

HK
Heidi K.
10/20/2018
Excellent customer services
Great place. They did not try and oversell me on things I did not need. Trustworthy and honest!

Thank you Heidi.

Chris C.
10/15/2018
Impressed
A neighborhood business. Friendly, fast service at affordable rates.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Chris thank you for the feedback glad we could help!

TW
Tracy W.
10/11/2018
Scott was my life savor
I drive frequently back and forth between Rochester and Syracuse. Not trusting anyone in Syracuse, I called Scott! I was over due for an inspection and Scott squeezed me on a school holiday (I’m a teacher and was in Rochester! He was able to quickly quote me for the issues with my check engine light on and tell me what I will need in the near future! He was able to get Jeep parts for me the next day and got it fixed! I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service and now can confidently drive on the thruway without getting pulled over, at least for an inspection.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words! Always happy to help.

Tony S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/11/2018
Caring and knowledgeable
Great customer service, very knowledgeable and great turn around.

And thank you Tony!