HM
Heather M.
GMC Yukon
07/12/2019
Great customer service!
I was super impressed with Browncroft Garage. Very friendly staff, super helpful, explained all the services, prompt service, easy to contact and fair pricing.
I highly recommend them for your car repairs!
Will be my go to garage from now on!!
Thank you!

Joanne R.
Penfield, NY
07/10/2019
Friendly, fair and competent
I had a car accident and had to drop my car off on a Sunday and leave my keys. I was nervous because I had never used this garage before but when I called Monday. They were so helpful and when they assessed the damages they didn’t try to add anything extra, gave helpful suggestions about pros and cons of contacting my insurance company and when the repairs were done the price was exactly what they quoted. I would definitely go back there again.

Joe C.
Kendall, NY
Kia Rio
07/10/2019
Best in the business!
The crew working here is AMAZING! Very knowledgeable, honest and fairly priced. They did a great job fixing my car after both Kia and numerous other shops were unable to identify the issue. THANK YOU!

AF
Andrew F.
06/24/2019
Smart, fast, friendly
Good neighborhood shop that doesn’t give you the run around.

06/24/2019
Scott and the team are reliable and trustworthy.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Top notch services at fair prices.

DN
David N.
06/22/2019
Talented, nice people.
When I have work done on my car at BCG I leave the garage confident the job was done correctly.

GL
George L.
BMW 528i
06/21/2019
Happy with first visit
I was quite pleased on my first visit. Quiet competence was evident

Michael Liam W.
Seneca Falls, NY
06/14/2019
Repairs what it needs to be done.
I just purchased 2002 Subaru Forester L and Just found out that the fuel line is leaking and I got quote from Subaru dealer that it will cost me insane $3,000. So I went to this dealer to take look at it and they noticed my front brake rotor also needed to be replaced. They only charge me 1/3 of the Subaru dealer quoted including a rent car for 4 days. What a great deal! I am going go back again for rest of the repairs that they recommended.

James A.
North Chili, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/11/2019
Honest, Fair, and Trustworthy
When it comes to auto repair garages what more needs to be said than that

AH
Andy H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/11/2019
Super fast, superb customer service, appreciates customers !

Mike S.
Lincoln Town Car
06/10/2019
Would recommend and will be coming back
I was in a pinch and they were quick to help. I called a few other garages and not only was it a hassle but I felt like they were trying to get me to pay more for something I didn’t need. I’ll definitely be coming back.

HH
Haemi H.
Nissan Murano
06/08/2019
Quick and Kind Service
Quick service and great price in comparison to other shops. Gentleman at Front Desk was very kind and informative.

Joyce B.
Macedon, NY
06/07/2019
Excellence, integrity, knowledge,, explanation on what needs to be done, approximate cost, reliability, respect and accountability. So much more and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have no complaints.
I would not go anywhere else. They are fair, kind and respectable people. Hard to find that in today's world. They live by the Golden Rule!

MA
Matthew A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/04/2019
Great auto service with integrity!
The folks at Browncroft are always honest, friendly, and reasonable. Great auto service with integrity!

AV
Alex V.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/30/2019
Great job and quick service !
I took my car in for a flat tire in the morning and had it back to normal by the end of the day!

Mark P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/23/2019
Service integrity
Great Service Scott is Honest and straight shooter No Bs Fair Prices Can’t ask for much more

05/22/2019
Outstanding service, knowledgeable, reasonable to rates
Scott has been highly recommended to us in keeping our older car (2004 Prius) running with over 200,000 miles. We have been impressed with his team's service and the assessment of what was really needed to be done.

BW
Brian W.
Canandaigua, NY
05/21/2019
Camry Inspection
The guys squeezed me in at the last minute and able to get 2019 Inspection completed with new tires, good price and great job!

Thanks!

KG
Kathleen G.
Dodge Caravan
05/12/2019
Browncroft garage
The only thing negative I can say is the waiting room TV is strange to try to watch

DK
Dottie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/11/2019
Emergency visit
My muffler strap rusted out and needed
help ASAP As usual Browncroft Garage was
there for me Always great customer service!!!