EF

Madeline M.
Volvo XC90
03/15/2019
Local and Honest
I go to college in Rochester but am not originally from here, so finding a place to take my car made me nervous. For the past year, I have been going to my car's local dealership to get the oil changed and other maintenance things. However, the last time I went in, they found a tear in the fuel pump and estimated the cost of installation and labor being upwards of $1,400 after I pulled their teeth for an estimate! I knew this was not right so I begin to search for another place. I found great reviews on Browncroft Garage and gave them a call. Over the phone, with no hassle and no swindling, they gave me an estimate of around $750. I took my car to Browncroft and they got what I needed to be done and explained everything along the way (my actual cost ended up being about $100 more but that was reasonably explained). I am happy that my car is being seen by honest people who care about the person driving the car and that I can finally begin to support a local business again!

David R.
Honda Insight
03/14/2019
Staff is great.
I was well taken care of.

AP
Alan P.
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2019
These guys are straight shooters. They let you know what you need and they dont try to sell you what you dont. They will make recommendations and will let you know if something can be put off till next visit. I like that they give price options for items like tires and wiper blades, let you chose, not just put on the most expensive. Their email system reminders about services that are coming due is great. I never paid attention to that little sticker in the corner of the windshield from other shops.

Joe D.
03/13/2019
Fairly priced, quick turn around, took time to explain the issues
The title says it all. They even stayed late so I could pick up my car. I highly recommend them.

GS
Gregg S.
03/13/2019
Great service. Honest. Attentive. Great guys!
Great service. Honest. Attentive. Great guys!

EG
Eric G.
Penfield, NY
Customer Care
My car experienced a massive oil leak on Friday. The garage I normally go to wasn’t able to look at it until Monday. Browncroft Garage was highly recommended by a neighbor, so I called them. Given the circumstances, they were willing to squeeze me in and diagnose the problem, so I had the car towed to them.

As it turns out, the issue, I was having was covered under warranty but only if the service was performed by a dealership. They called Lexus and confirmed this and recommended I get the car towed there to save myself from what would otherwise be a $400 repair.

I was very impressed by this. They helped coordinate the tow to and from; diagnosed the problem; confirmed the repair could be done for free elsewhere; recommended I take it there; and were understanding and helpful in every exchange along the way. I’m very much looking forward to working with them in the future!

TG
Thomas G.
Saturn LW
03/04/2019
Great price, quick service and knowledgable.
Brought them 2 cars, were cheaper than other estimates, fixed both in a timely manner
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the review! Glad we could help.

Chevrolet Trax
02/25/2019
Visit
I had an early morning appointment and they took me in early. Super nice visit. I will tell all my friends and family about this place. Thanks again, see you soon when I need another part replaced.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us these kind words. We're always happy to help please let us know if you need anything in the future!

TO
Tim O.
02/23/2019
Honest with everything planned to be done. Understanding my needs.
Once again I took my older compact car to Scott for it's regular inspection and oil change. Additional work needed to be done and he was not only understanding of my question of age of vehicle vs. how much is too much to spend; but he explained exactly what could be done to get it in perfect running condition. And the work actually came in under the budget we agreed on. They are always professional and eager to inform their customers what type of work is exactly necessary. So happy we found this place for our cars.

VG
Victor G.
Volkswagen Golf
02/22/2019
Had an emergency, and Scott and his team fix my problem.

Barbara B.
Webster, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
02/20/2019
Great experience
Great place to get your car serviced. Honest and friendly staff. Reasonably priced.

Thank you Barbara.

02/20/2019
Great people
They dont try to force repairs that are not needed. Very honest!

NL
Nathan L.
Newfane, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/18/2019
Awesome
Great!

Nathan-

Thank you for the review.

Liz S.
02/14/2019
Fantastic Customer Service
The employees at Browncroft Garage were extremely friendly and courteous. They always look out for their customers and I never feel like they are pushing me to make decisions.

Liz-

Thank you for the review this is what we strive for!

PF
Patty F.
Kia Rio
02/12/2019
Dan and Scott were very nice from the minute i called them. It was my first visit to Browncroft garage and i was very happy with my experience. They kept me informed through the whole process of my car being repaired. I will be a returning customer!!

Patty-

Thank you for the review and for being patient as the repair was larger than we originally thought. We hope to see you again if the need arises.

DK
Daniel K.
Alfred, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/12/2019
Great garage!
I recently moved from Brooklyn, NY, where I have a garage I have absolutely LOVED for more than 20 years. The mechanics are as honest as the day is long and they always gave me options for repairs. They answered all my questions with clarity and patience. I didn't think I would ever have that again. Scott proved me wrong! He is even tempered, knowledgeable, absolutely fair, and a great mechanic to boot. I feel so much better and will keep coming back as long as he is here, hopefully for decades to come.
Scott P., Owner from Browncroft Garage, Inc responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the review! Always happy to help.

PJ
Paul J.
Toyota Venza
02/11/2019
Good first time experience
Took my vehicle for an oil change and wanted to have a complete check for my used vehicle which I purchased. The experience was good and the price paid was reasonable.

02/05/2019
Friendly, helpful, clear explanations and thorough.
Friendly, helpful, clear explanations and thorough.

JO
Jeremy O.
01/31/2019
Professional and Hardworking
This was my first time bringing my car to Browncroft and they did an exceptional job. Although my car continued to have issues after they worked on it the first time, they immediately offered to take it back into the shop and re-examine the issue. They went the extra mile to ensure that everything was in working order and even gave me a loaner vehicle at no additional cost. Fantastic customer service and would recommend to anyone.

Jeremy-

Thank you for the kind words. Sorry for the inconvenience but it all worked out in the end. Hope you will use us again in the need arises.