AF
Al F.
Montrose, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Al said he was always satisfied with the business, they were efficient and they also did a good job.

Janet B.
South Pasadena, CA
Dodge Dakota
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Janet said she recommends this business for service and they always take care of her service needs.

Lauren M.
Burbank, CA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said the service was really great.

BG
BRIAN G.
GMC Savana Cutaway
04/08/2019
Knowledgeable and professional people
I have brought my vehicles to Bruces’s Automotive for nearly 30 years. Bruce has never misdiagnosed a problem and has always gotten my cars back on the road when he said they’d be ready. A true pro!

RP
ROBERT P.
03/25/2019
An honest and honorable mechanic
I have been a customer of Bruce's for close to 20 years and he has never once charged more than his estimate, which I can not say about any other mechanic. His work is done on time and frequently under budget and he explains things better than most. I have never felt like I was being taken advantage of.

Michael S.
Glendale, CA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was consistent and the service was great.

BW
Bob W.
Volkswagen Bus
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they were good.

MALKA M.
Toyota Prius v
03/12/2019
Consistently good car care
The care is professional, reliable and thorough.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We strive everyday to take care of you personally.

GR
GLENN R.
03/12/2019
Recent service visit.
As always I received excellent service and at a fair price.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 03/15/2019

We appreciate your loyalty and friendship.  Thank you for chosing us.

DANIEL C.
San Dimas, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/21/2019
The customer service is what makes the place so great!
Bruce took the time to look at my vehicle minutes before they were supposed to close on a weekday evening. He wanted to make sure that my vehicle was well taken care of and also took the time to chat with me as I waited for my ride to arrive. I could not think of a friendlier environment with such care and skill. Truly a great place! If you need repairs done on your vehicle, Bruce could not be more honest and caring!
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much!  We are blessed with the best customers in the world.

MARK D.
Sylmar, CA
Mazda B2000
02/16/2019
Very Service Oriented
I can't recall how long Bruce has been working on my cars, but it has to be more than 5 or 6 years. This past week he did some work on my truck at my request. Now keep in mind my truck is an older truck and is a little rough around the edges, but that didn't stop Bruce from being as attentive to it as he is to my other newer cars. As always, he's easy to work with, is always able and willing to take my pestering calls, and does great work to boot, treating my cars as he would treat his own. What more can someone ask for. Keep up the great work Bruce!! - mark
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 03/15/2019

You make it easy to be good to you.  Thank you.

Michael H.
Montrose, CA
Nissan Sentra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were very friendly.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 03/15/2019

Sometimes fixing your car is not an easy situation.  But we try to treat you with the kindness and respect you deserve.  Thank you.

NM
Neil M.
Pasadena, CA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Neil said that the place was super responsive, had flexible and reasonable costs and has the only mechanic he trusts.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you.  It means so much to us that you are happy with our work.

GP
GEORGE P.
Tujunga, CA
02/01/2019
Completely Satisfied.
As usual, another vehicle servicing that I am very please with. Bruce is always so helpful and courteous. The same can be said about his staff. And as always, his honesty and fairness is above reproach!
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

You are very kind!  Thanks for being the special person you are.  We are always glad to help you.

CL
CHRISTINE L.
Toyota Pickup
01/29/2019
Car is well maintained
Our cars have been well taken care of by Bruce and his “boys” for a long time. That is why our main car is approaching 200,000 miles!
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for all the years of trust and loyalty.  Customers like you are the reason we work so hard.

BP
BARBARA P.
01/27/2019
Bruce you did it again
Bruce, you keep my wonderful old car running as if it were new. Your friendly atmosphere, clean shop and fast and diligent service keep me in my car at its best. Thank you
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

We are happy to help you always.  Thank you for giving us a chance to make a difference in your life.

CAROLE B.
Mercury Milan
01/26/2019
They take good care of my car, keeping it in good shape. I depend on my car running well, Bruce’s does that
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

We at Bruce's Automotive thank you for your trust in us.  We hope we always meet or exceed your expectations.

Matthew G.
Toyota Avalon
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said they seem like great honest people.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Our goal is to make our customer's lives easier.  We are so happy to have the chance to do this for you.

WA
William A.
Pasadena, CA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
William said he seemed like a trustworthy guy, he did a good job and he was basically happy with him.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate you taking the time to give us an honest review of you experience.  It is important for us to maintain a high level of service for our customers.

RD
RICHARD D.
01/03/2019
Good working order.
This car is a purchase from Hertz and Bruce is making sure we’ll get many years of operation. Had the front brakes done, first notable expense of any kind. Not bad for 75,000 miles and living on a big hill.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 02/06/2019

It is our responsibility to maintain your vehicle in the most sensible and economical way possible.  Thank you for trusting in us.