01/03/2019
Good working order.
This car is a purchase from Hertz and Bruce is making sure we’ll get many years of operation. Had the front brakes done, first notable expense of any kind. Not bad for 75,000 miles and living on a big hill.

MJ
Maria J.
Sunland, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Maria said she has no complaints, they do excellent work.

MARINA D.
Glendale, CA
BMW Z3
12/29/2018
The only place I take my car
I went for an oil change, but it turned out my car needed more than this. By finding and fixing the problems, Bruce and his team saved me a lot of trouble. Not only that, but they assisted me in renting a car.
Thanks a lot to all of you.

SK
Summer K.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Summer said the people are courteous. The business does good work, and thorough.

SUSAN S.
Tujunga, CA
12/20/2018
keeps my car in tip top shape
He calls me to review tqhat should be done next. I always forget until the maintenance light comes on

Juan G.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Juan said they are helpful and they do the right thing.

RE
RICHARD E.
Tujunga, CA
11/21/2018
Prompt and Efficient Service
On very short notice, Bruce switched out a dying battery on my Ford Escape. He came to the rescue when the AAA battery service tech said he couldn't switch it out. Bruce saved my bacon!
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 12/03/2018

We aim to please.  Anytime you need anything just call.  We'll be glad to help.  Thank you.

Margaret B.
Los Angeles, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said they did a good job.

Lauren M.
Burbank, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the mechanic has always done a great job on her vehicle.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 11/16/2018

We put every effort into getting it right.  If we ever fail, we will not give up until you are satisfied.

Matt G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Matt said this business is thorough, honest, helpful and just great.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much!  We are glad we surpassed your expectations.

CK
CHINDA K.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
11/02/2018
The first mechanic that I can trust
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 11/16/2018

Your trust is the single most important thing to us.  Thank you, it means everything.

BD
BEVERLY D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Honda Civic Si
10/30/2018
Don't Come Here If You Want to Waste Money
The work is always done well, fast, and at a reasonable price. Love Bruce's!
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you.  Always glad to help.

GA
GLENN A.
Toyota Pickup
10/25/2018
you can trust him
I have been going to Bruce's for about 25 years because I trust him completely. He has never taken advantage of any auto repair situation I brought to him. Bruce is a very careful detail-oriented mechanic.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 11/01/2018

Your trust is the most important part of our relationship.  Thank you very much.  We are happy to be of service.

EO
ERIK O.
Montrose, CA
10/17/2018
2010 FORD Escape
Bruce is good. Expensive but good.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 10/18/2018

Always nice to do something for you.

Tim B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he was impressed with the personal care and the explanation of service. He was picked up by the staff.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 11/01/2018

We are glad to help you any way we can.  Thank you.

Mazda CX-5
10/06/2018
Looking good
We’ve been very happy with this vehicle and with Bruce’s help, we hope to make it to 200,000 miles. We’re at 70,000 and counting, with no real issues.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 10/18/2018

That's our goal.  200,000 miles for every car we take care of.  Thank you for making it so easy to help.

Chrysler Voyager
10/06/2018
Keeping our older vehicle healthy
This is our oldest family vehicle and Bruce does a great job keeping it in good repair while containing costs. This visit involved routine maintenance and a priority list of recommended repairs, all of which flow from the age of the vehicle. This is exactly what we need.

EM
EDWARD M.
Sunland, CA
10/05/2018
Honest with fair prices.
My new guy for repairs to my BMW. He’s honest, no wait and with very fair prices.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you.  We put a great deal of effort into keeping our prices in line.

AR
Adam R.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business did a great job.
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you.  We appreciate your confidence.

SPENCER M.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Chevrolet HHR
09/28/2018
Safety assured!!
Once again, we will take our vehicles on the road, knowing they are safe. This is due to the conscientious maintenance of Bruce's Automotive,
Bruce B., owner from Bruce's Automotive LLC responded on 10/04/2018

It's all about reliability.  Thank you for your confidence in us.