Buckeye Complete Auto Care

Becky B.
Caldwell, OH
10/16/2018
Very quick, reliable, and professional
I was able to call them and have my vechicle towed there. Within an hour they had received the vehicle, inspected the issue, and contacted me with a solution. The information that was given to me was put in terms that I knew and they made sure that I was aware of the repairs that needed done and those that were optional. They had the parts on hand and were able to make the repairs within the day. I got my vehicle back and was off the lot before closing! Overall Buckeye Complete Auto Care was able to make my vehicle troubles a bad day and not a bad week. I would recommend them to anyone in the area in need of auto repairs.

TR
Tonya R.
07/28/2017
Buckeye Auto
The owner is not afraid to get his hands dirty. The whole shop employs nothing but: knowledgeable, professional auto mechanics. This place is by far, the best in town.

BR
Bill R.
05/10/2016
In & out
Repaired exhaust while I waited. Free inspection and multiple options offered.

Kevin M.
04/27/2016
It's convenient location and no long wait for the scheduled appointment.
Okay
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/28/2016

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you choosing us here at Buckeye Complete Auto Care.

RA
Robert A.
04/21/2016
Courtesy, above and beyond!!!!
Topshelf service as I expected!!! Thanks again guys!!!
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/21/2016

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us such a kind review. We appreciate your continued business. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visist.

NM
Nan M.
Honda Accord
04/10/2016
Always excellent service
This is the first time I scheduled an appointment and it was so easy online. I was able to get in right away. I had some routine maintenance and some brake work completed. Todd also gave me copies of maintenance that is due but the car won't fall apart if I don't do it today. I like that about Buckeye, they don't try to sell you a load of crap, just what needs to be done today.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/12/2016

Thank you Nan for taking the time to give us such a kind review. We appreciate your continued business.

Keith B.
04/09/2016
Job well done
Treat you like family and the work is out standing thanks guys job well done again
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/12/2016

Thank you Keith for taking the time to give us such a kind review. We appreciate your continued business.

Jessica M.
Westerville, OH
Kia Sorento
04/06/2016
Quick Service
The stuff on the phone was very friendly ass was in business as well. The owner was able to explain what was going on with my vehicle and showed me also . We had speedy service which was great too!
Todd B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/06/2016

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to give us a review. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Bill S.
04/06/2016
Still the best!
I have been taking my cars here for over 30 years and they always provide fast, friendly service at reasonable rates.
Todd B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/06/2016

Thank you Bill for taking the time to give us such a great review. We appreciate your continued business. We hope we see you again soon for your next service needs.

EB
Earl B.
Dodge Durango
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Earl said he used the business before and he came back to them.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/08/2016

Thank you Earl for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your continued business.

KJ
Kinsey J.
Kia Soul
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Kinsey said they were thorough and very professional, he appreciates that.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/08/2016

Thank you Kinsey for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

David C.
04/05/2016
Nice Work!
Good job. But the price, woa!
Todd B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/05/2016

Thank you David for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

KC
Karen C.
Buick LeSabre
04/04/2016
The technical; and mechanical knowledge of the manager/owner.
And the car agrees as it runs like a new one.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/04/2016

Thank you so much Karen & Mark for your continued business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a great review.

EB
Eric B.
Honda Element
04/02/2016 Category: Service
Eric said this business fixed everything and they were very reasonable.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/05/2016

Thank you Eric for taking the time to give us a kind review. We appreciate you choosing us here at Buckeye Complete Auto Care.

VD
Vince D.
Mercedes-Benz 300SEL
03/31/2016
Friendly people. Interactive help.
Very cost effective. They do work as good as anyone at less cost.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 04/01/2016

Thank you Vince for taking the time to give us such a kind review. We appreciate your business.

Devon M.
Chrysler 300M
03/31/2016
great customer service
Todd is always helpful and honest with you. works with you to make sure you're getting the best deal. they treat my family like their family.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 03/31/2016

Thank you Devon for taking the time to give us such a kind review. We greatly appreciate you and your families continued business.

Jocelyn T.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Honda Fit
03/25/2016
Best Service
Friendly, reliable, courteous, and just the best mechanic I've ever been to! I will never take my vehicles anywhere else.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 03/28/2016

Thank you Jocelyn for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your continued business.

Marie S.
Nissan Sentra
03/25/2016
Exceptional service done right! Stephanie and Todd are honest and straight forward about the cost and work performed. I was given a step by step how they had taken care of my issue. It's truly a making new friends kind of experience! I will definitely be returning and recommending Buckeye Complete Auto Care to all who needs their car serviced!
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 03/28/2016

Thank you Marie for taking the time to give us such an amazing review. We greatly appreciate your business.

Joe G.
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Joe said they were really fast and did a good job.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 03/28/2016

Thank you Joe for taking the time to give us a kind review. We greatly appreciate your business.

Douglas C.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Douglas said the service was good and everything went great at this business. He recommends this business for service.
Stephanie B. from Buckeye Complete Auto Care responded on 03/21/2016

Thank you Douglas for your kind review. We appreciate your continued business.