Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake

Overall Rating 3.56/5Overall Rating 3.56/5Overall Rating 3.56/5rating 3.56rating 3.56

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 year ago

ST
Samaneh T.
10/06/2017
Just purchased my new Honda Civic. Everyone was pleasant and professional. Answered all my questions. I would purchase again from them.

CR
Charles R.
Vancouver, WA
06/25/2017
great dealership, personal attention
Definitely the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. New Honda pilot was 2500+ less than the local portland / vancouver dealerships I went to (in addition to tax savings). Alex was outstanding, and the managers Jimmy and Dave also great. Extreme transparency on the deal, showing the invoice (that they "lose" 200 on the deal) and the year end dealer bonus (that if they hit their year end sales figures for Pilot sales, they get 750 back from Honda for selling me this car). Never had a dealership disclose this much to me. Downside is it's hard to get to / middle of nowhere. After my wife declined to drive 300 miles with me each way, I actually elected to go with Bolt Bus / Greyhound (a first for me).
Highly recommend Honda buyers west of the cascades consider this dealership. savings were in the hundreds of dollars per hour of my time spent. Maybe just get your spouse to drive you there.

Brian S.
Kingston, WA
02/03/2017
Helped me get rid of a lemon 2000 gold corvette
Years ago I purchased a rebuilt 2000 corvette it had been wrecked multiple times and it broke down again in Moses lake I now have a reliable honda civic
Thanks guys

MT
MARK T.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
12/26/2016 Category: Sales
Service and sales
Great service and sales people!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/27/2016

Thanks Mark!

ROBERT H.
12/13/2016 Category: Service
They tried to sell me something I did not need
I bought the service agreement for 3 services but did not get a car wash which was supposed to be included and they tried to get me to get a rear differential service which I did not need

SO
SUSAN O.
Ephrata, WA
HONDA INSIGHT
12/10/2016 Category: Service
Good service--out of area "call center" for appointments is a problem.
It took nearly 45 minutes to schedule this service. Called Bud Clary. Gave name and type of car--transferred to service in unknown location. Gave name, type of car, where I wanted to schedule (Bud Clary), asked about tires. Placed on hold. Transferred to "parts." No one answered. Left message, no one called back (In fairness, I was only going to be at # a short time--said so in message). Next day: Called Bud Clary, got transferred, gave same information, got transferred to parts. Finally scheduled. The call center can't handle anything more complicated than scheduling an appointment, not tires, not windshield wipers, etc. Can be a tremendous waste of time. Service people *at Bud Clary* were pleasant, prompt, as usual.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/13/2016

Susan, Thank you for your attention. Taking this time to let us know about those issues helps us improve our process so that we can take care of these issue. We appreciate your business and help to improve.

LW
LARRY W.
HONDA FIT
12/04/2016 Category: Service
Fast and honest service. Full accounting of what was done and what needs to be done in the future. Couteous and the car wash
Same as above
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Larry, thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write this review. We appreciate it!

MARYLU M.
HONDA FIT
12/04/2016 Category: Service
I found the service department to be efficient and quick in working on my car.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Marylu, thank you for taking time to send in this review! :)

PZ
PATRICIA Z.
HONDA CIVIC SDN
12/02/2016 Category: Service
Local dealership
I have been using this service center for years - through some ownership changes and remodeling of the dealership. I use it mainly for convenience.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Patricia, thanks for your feedback!

LR
LYNETTE R.
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Prompt service, warranty issue taken care of within the time frame quoted!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

Hey Lynette, thanks for your feedback!

JENNIFER F.
HONDA ELEMENT
Service desk
Service desk person Sadie was very nice to work with. She gave me the cost estimate and then followed up with an appointment for my car. She was super patient, helpful and efficient. I had maintenance on my car, which took more than 8 hours. She was very thoughtful on arranging transportation for me.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

Hey Jennifer thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. Have a great weekend!

JOHN W.
HONDA PILOT
Honda Pilot service
Everything about going to the Moses lake Honda dealer for service is so easy and everyone always explains everything and makes things very simple!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

Hey John, we are very glad that you receive exceptional treatment at our Honda dealer. Hope you have a great weekend!

HM
HOLLIS M.
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
GREAT SERVICE!
All the different employees we worked with, on phone & in person, were very helpful & nice.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

Hey Hollis, thank you for the feedback! Have a great weekend.

LH
LYNDA H.
Washtucna, WA
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Honda Service
Wouldn't take my Honda anywhere else
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 11/30/2016

Thanks Lynda, we wouldn't want your Honda anywhere else but with us! :)

MELISSA H.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
11/21/2016 Category: Sales
2nd time buyer
Friendly fair helpfull. Not pushy!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 11/21/2016

Hey Melissa, thank you for your support and dedication to us. We really appreciate it!

JULIE W.
Damaged Car
Car went in for an oil change. It was washed and vacuumed, which was great. However there were 2 scratches on the driver's side that weren't there when I took it in. Although they are going to repair it, the mechanics don't seem to be very careful with our vehicles. At the last oil change they backed up into a hitch and had to replace the entire bumper. The staff are very friendly and accommodating however.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 12/16/2016

Julie, We apologize for the damage, we value your business and I can personally assure you that we do not intend for this kinds of things to happen. Thank you for your continued business and allowing us to correct and take care of the isuue.

JESUS L.
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
Service was great
Thank you for the help!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 11/21/2016

Hey Jesus, thanks for your review we appreciate it.

MARIA C.
HONDA PILOT
11/21/2016 Category: Service
Service and transportation to and from work while doing the work is great
Excellent service, friendly, timely.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 11/21/2016

Hey Maria, thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. Have a great Thanksgiving week!

GW
GARY W.
MINI COOPER CLUBMAN
Service with a smile.
Friendly professional people all around. Great service department.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 11/21/2016

Hey Gary, thanks for your very nice review. We are glad that you received great service with us, we always push to have great service with a smile. :)

RJ
RONALD J.
SUBARU OUTBACK
11/18/2016 Category: Service
November 2016
Awesome service once again. I will be back to service my vehicles. I bring all my vehicles here.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Honda of Moses Lake responded on 11/21/2016

Hey Ronald, thanks for the feedback we appreciate it. Glad you had a great experience, we look forward to seeing you again. Have a great week!