Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

EM
EMMETT M.
Richland, WA
Toyota Venza
07/22/2018
Oil and filter change.
I had an oil and filter change. I had made an appointment, and the work was promptly started at the scheduled time. USA Brake and Auto reported to me that the license plate light was burned out. So, I asked them to change it out, and so they also did this while I was there. I was very satisfied with their service, as usual.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/23/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

GE
Greg E.
Ford Expedition
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the business provided good service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We appreciate you bringing your vehicle in and trying us out.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

VL
Vanessa L.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Vanessa said the staff was nice, and she would recommend the business to others.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/11/2018

We are happy to hear that you  had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jose M.
GMC Acadia
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Libby. She said the staff worked well with her and provided good service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/11/2018

BC
Bill C.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Bill said this business was great. They took his vehicle right away. They called him when everything was completed.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/09/2018

We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

PK
Peter K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Renee. She said usually this business puts a sticker with the mileage in the dash and they didn't do that this time. She made an appointment so she wouldn't wait, but she ended up waiting for 50 minutes because there were a ton of people in there.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/09/2018

We are very sorry to hear about your experience.  We try very hard to stay on top of our appointments so that you don't have to wait too long. Unfortunately we do get a little behind sometimes.  We are also sorry we forgot to put a sticker in your window.  You can swing by any time and we will put on in for you.

JN
John N.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marie. She said this business has always come through and been very honest.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2018

KW
Kenneth W.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said service the staff provided went well. He is satisfied, and has no complaints.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/28/2018

We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

SG
Steve G.
Nissan Maxima
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said they've been with the business for a long time. The staff are reliable, fair, and helpful. They've always given great service, and treat their customers right.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2018

We appreciate the many years of loyalty you have shown us.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

J
Mary J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she has always received great service from the business.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2018

We are so happy you came to see us.  We value you as a customer and appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

JV
JOEL V.
West Richland, WA
Volkswagen R32
06/23/2018
Very UNSATISFIED
I will never take another vehicle to this place of business ever again. First off, I drop my car off and had a morning appointment scheduled. Cool, car should be done with an alignment and brake check because brake pedal was soft. Instead they bleed the brakes and charge me a brake fluid flush. And that’s all they had done in an 8 hr day. Are you freaking kidding me? No alignment and I could not have my car when I picked it up at the end of the day. In fact when I showed up, they were still messing with the brakes. So I supposedly was going to get a call the next day, never did. I had to call them. Go to pick it up and the brakes are the same as when I dropped it off. Mushy pedal. Now they are trying to tell me I need a new master cylinder. Complete idiots if you ask me. Was recommended to this place by a buddy. Never again. Wish I could give a no star. They don’t even deserve one.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/25/2018

Dear Joel
 I'm sorry our team didn't get your complete satifaction with your vehicle inspection & repairs. I have a solution to help rectify your concerns if you can stop by or call we can talk about making your experiance better.

Wes Ducat

06/23/2018
Checking Brakes
Dropped my car off to have them check my brakes and within a few hours got a call back letting me know where both the front and rear brakes pads were at! Gonna book my appt with them in the next few months when they need to be replaced!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/25/2018

SE
Sammi E.
Mazda CX-7
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Sammi said the employees did everything she asked and didn't push anything else on her.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  You are a very loyal customer and we certainly appreciate that. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DOUG M.
06/12/2018
Recommend USA Brake
USA Brake & Auto Repair always comes through and I recommend them to anybody looking for good service and honest work for your vehicle.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/12/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We appreciate your years of loyalty and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

BO
Brenna O.
GMC Yukon XL
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Brenna said this business fixed her air conditioner and it has worked really well since.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/12/2018

Brenna we really appreciate your patience with this process.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

TK
TERRI K.
06/08/2018
Reserving my review until I see if they back up their work
Originally impressed; got my son's car in quickly when other shops could not squeeze it in. Several up-sells; a couple I agreed to do and was happy to pick up a running vehicle so I scheduled my own car for service the next week. I had been experiencing some minor issues like occasional rough idle and smell of fuel in cab. The day after I picked up my son's car, he was having the exact same problem we took it in for but it would come and go and it still dies in motion, randomly. The day before my appointment, a couple warning lights came on so I just dropped it off the night before. Quite a few more up-sells; of course they sell the service so it isn't like I didn't agree to it but if I had it to do over again, I would ask to have the proximate issue fixed first before we talk about all these extra operations. When I went to pick up my vehicle, I mentioned my son's vehicle has the same problem they supposedly fixed and the response was "oh that's too bad". I was kind of expecting "let's take a look at that" so instantly I realized concern. Then right away, my car's warning light was back on; the "Electronic Throttle Control". I still have to speak with them about it so I have to reserve my review until I see how it goes; I'm hoping better than it did with my son's car. So, I'm into them for just under $2000 and both cars have the exact same problems that I went in with. I do get that to a degree, automotive repair is like human repair, trial and error until you find the real problem and I don't expect anyone to work for free but there also comes a time when you expect shops to back up their work and prove they are really capable and sometimes that means acknowledging that they didn't get it right. I will let you know how it goes from here.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2018

We sincerely hope that you will bring your vehicles back so that we can look at them again.  There will be no charge to you for any further diagbnostics.  We do offer a 3 year 36,000 mile warranty on any work we do.  Please let us know the most convienent time for you to bring in your vehicle.

Thank You and we look forward to resolving these issues.

Julia M.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Matthew. He said everything went well and there haven't been any problems.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2018

TH
Tino H.
Pasco, WA
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Tino said he would recommend this business for service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2018

RP
Robert P.
Richland, WA
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said this business provides good work.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 05/29/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

RA
Randy A.
Jeep Patriot
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the service was good.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2018