Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

MONTE S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/03/2021
I've been using USA for several years, they have always treated me with respect, and have always solved any issues with my vehicles. They are reasonably priced and let you know what they think your best options are when going forward on putting money into a broke down vehicle.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for being such a loyal customer.  We are happy that we could offer some options given the situation.  If  you need anything please feel free to call.

Than You

TC
TIM C.
03/03/2021
Fast, affordable and professional.
They are able to get me in the same day I called and replaced my back brakes on my 328xi bmw. GREAT SERVICE... Thank you
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Kenneth M.
Dodge Journey
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would recommend this business for service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for nice review.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

CG
CELIA G.
Chevrolet Spark
02/26/2021
Honestly!
Understanding and and can really take care of your car when needing any repairs.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review.  We appreciate your patience while we had your vehicle.  We hope to continue working with you in the future.

JENNIFER W.
Burbank, WA
Kia Sorento
02/24/2021
Efficient and affirdable
I really appreciate that you got me in so quickly and got it done all in the same day
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

AV
ANTHONY TONY V.
02/24/2021
Owner and staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Great service. Use them frequently.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/24/2021

We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle. We value you as a customer and appreciate all your years of loyalty.

Pasco, WA
Chrysler Sebring
02/20/2021
Service was excellent!
Very happy to take my vehicle to USA Brake and auto repair. Service was excellent and communication was awesome! I will Definitely let friends and family know about this place!!!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review.  We are happy that you trust us with your automotive repairs.

MJ
MASON J.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/18/2021
Quick and Informative
Rachel was an absolute delight. Told me what was up with my vehicle, was up front about cost and seemed happy to be there. Would recommend.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review.  We are so happy that you allowed us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

DE
DARRIN E.
02/16/2021
Good value
USA brake and auto repair always does great work. Got a oil change today. Very quick service at a good price
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for the kind review.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle.

ROXANNE R.
02/14/2021
The Accociates
They are always so kids and they treat you like family, I love how anytime I have a question they always answer it the best they could.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

PB
PATTY B.
02/11/2021
Always great service
I have been coming here for years and have never had a problem, there up front on informing me on what I need and what it will cost.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you so much for your years as a loyal customer.  We always look forward to working with you!

Minerva R.
02/06/2021
They great work they do, and the attention to detail.
With USA I have found a home for my 1996 Jeep grand Cherokee, I had taken my Jeep to several other locations, and I was never happy with the service, with USA like I mentioned I found a home for my Jeep.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you so much.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

SF
SEYMORE F.
02/03/2021
Very professional and courteous
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you so much!  We are happy we were able to get your grandson's car fixed quickly.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/01/2021
Not wearing a mask...
I would love to support local and have taken all my cars here for oil changes in the last couple years. The waiting area is very small and when I walked in for my appointment, another customer and the person working at the desk did not have masks on. If this business cares so little for public safety, I won’t be returning.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2021

We are sorry that you feel that way.  We care very much for our customer's safety but we do believe it is an individuals choice to wear a mask or not.  We are sorry to see you go and hope you will consider returning in the future.

JAY W.
01/28/2021
The people
They’ve earned my trust, they care about their customers. Rachel is the best front “man” I’ve ever met.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you so much!  It is always a pleasure doing business with the Watson family.  We look forward to working with you in the future.