Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

JASON H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/19/2019
Awesome service
I've now brought 2 of my vehicles in for repairs and each experience has been great! Great work, and customer service. I highly recommend.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

We are so happy that we could help you out.  We appreciate you trusting us with your automotive needs.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

CT
COLBY T.
Acura RSX
09/19/2019
Fast,Friendly service.
They always friendly.upfront with all cost/estimates, and deliver outstanding service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for choosing us to service your vehicle.  We value you as customer and look forward to working with you in the future

RV
Rosemary V.
Richland, WA
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Rosemary said the business was wonderful. The employees did a good job and she was very pleased.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

EQ
ERIC Q.
09/13/2019
Top Notch!
They always go the extra mile and are very professional. I would and have recommended them to many different people.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JONATHAN B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/12/2019
Trustworthy and reliable
I have been to USA brake and auto countless times. They are trustworthy and explain the workings of my car in a simple and easy to understand way. They were busy this last time, and I didn't get my car back quite as quickly as I'd hope, but for me, busy means that other people like them too! I'd rather have them do it well than for them to rush through it. Highly recommend.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review.  We really appreciate your patience with us while we got through all our work.  We are happy we were able to repair your vehicle. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Leopoldo M.
Chevrolet HHR
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Leopoldo said the business did a good job.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2019

CLARK H.
Kia Spectra
09/11/2019
Outstanding service and reasonable prices.
USA Brake and Auto have always provided excellent service to my and my wife's automobiles. I would highly recommend them.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DOUG M.
08/28/2019
Long History of Service
USA Brake continues to provide complete and quick service, I recommend this business and have been taking my vehicles there for roughly 25 years, I would estimate. Can't give a better reference than that!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

DALE M.
Burbank, WA
08/28/2019
Clean, quik, friendly, dependable, GREAT
Not only would I recommend this business to a friend. I already have.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your referrals.  We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jasmine R.
Dodge Neon
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Jasmine said he would recommend the business for service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you so much!  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DJ
DEBBIE and JOVONNE J.
The Dalles, OR
08/24/2019
Accommodating
Super Accommodating! Always willing to work with my schedule and get me in. The office staff works so hard to please the customer...I have seen it happen time and time again while I'm waiting for my car.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We thank you for your years as loyal customers.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JAY W.
08/22/2019
Their employees & their knowledge
Really care about their customers & their cars
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We strive to do the best job we can every time.  Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

KK
Kirsten K.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Kirsten said that they have satisfactory service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle. We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Mitsubishi Lancer
08/19/2019
GREAT SERVICE
DID WHAT THEY PROMISED WHEN THEY PROMISED.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Pontiac G6
08/16/2019
Highly recommend
Customer service was wonderful, and work was done in a timely manner. I would recommend this place to my friends.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

08/13/2019
Quick and Quality Work
Got there. Fixed my truck quickly. Even filled up my fluids for free.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2019

Ron B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the business did a good job. He was satisfied with everything they did. Wes, the guy that's down there, did a good job and he was happy.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Ron B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2019

We thank you for the kind words.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

DT
DESTON T.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/10/2019
Wow
Very professional and helpful
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate you letting us service your vehicle.  Please let us know if we can help you with the Expansion Valve to get your AC up and running.

AC
ANN C.
08/08/2019
The lady who served me helped me. she was confident, informative and knowledgeable. Because of her Iwill will be not going to Toyota but coming to USA Auto thanks
Very happy with uSA Auto
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We appreciate you giving us a chance to service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.