Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

SF
SHAWN F.
Toyota Tundra
09/18/2020
Exceptional Service and Knowledge
Highly Recommend
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your automotive repair.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

LG
LORETTA G.
Burbank, WA
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/13/2020
Took my car in to look at the front brakes. Only had to wait two days for an appt. They replaced the brakes the same day. Very friendly and prompt service
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle.  We are happy that we were able to get you back on the road in a timely fashion. We look forward to working with you in the future.

SK
SHERI K.
Nissan Versa
09/12/2020
Best place in town
I've been coming here for years, excellent service, never been disappointed.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for being such a loyal customer.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Boardman, OR
Kia Sedona
09/11/2020
Could not figure out why my car was hesitating
I had my car diagnosed and they could not find the problem. I drove the car home and car starting to hesitate. A little disappointed that the problem was not found. Code came up on the computer as 304 misfire on 4 cylinder.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2020

We completely understand the frustration you are feeling.  It is very frustrating on our end too as we like to be able to repair your vehicle and get you back on the road.  In this particular situation we were able to see that the code was there.  When we used our scan tool to monitor the misfires the vehicle was not mis firing.  We test drove it multiple times under the condition you explained and could not get the vehicle to misfire.  We swapped coils and still could not pinpoint a misfire.  We are happy to keep the vehicle and continue to to try but after 2 days of testing, watching and driving we could not get it to act up.  The only other option is to start replacing parts that may or may not fix the problem.  In most situations that ends up costing money and possibly not fixing the problem.  We hope that you will continue to use us as your automotive repair facility.  If the problem becomes more consistant please bring the vehicle back and we will be happy to diagnose it.

DEBBIE W.
09/10/2020
Great people
I have been going to usa brake 10 to 15 years.they are honest people and very reasonable prices
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for being such a loyal customer.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future.

LUTHERA S.
GMC Yukon
09/10/2020
Mirako great owner
Mirako is a very nice person. His business does excellent work. If something is wrong you can guarantee it gets fixed right. So if you need service on your vehicles, his business is the one you can trust. I’ve known him for six years. Thank you Mirako
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the kind review.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Javier & Mary G.
Weston, OR
Nissan Murano
09/09/2020
The people are friendly and helpful
The work performance is quick and well done. The people are friendly and knowledgeable.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for the nice review.  We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you in the future.

SE
SHARON E.
Richland, WA
Lincoln Navigator
09/08/2020
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Recently I had a tire repaired at here. Apparently on the way home the hubcap fell off. I noticed the missing hubcap a few weeks later. When I called to see if it could be found in the shop Mirco (the owner) said he would look around and call me back. About an hour later Mirco called to tell it could not be found, but he had ordered a new hubcap. No charge to me. Because they had "touched" the tire he felt responsible. Hubcaps for my car are not inexpensive. We have been customers for several years and always enjoy this type of outstanding service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2020

We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  Thank you for always coming back and allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

DK
DAN K.
09/03/2020
Quick and efficient service.
Rachel got me right in! It was quick and my tire problems resolved in a very Short time.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2020

We are happy that we were able to get you taken care of in a timely fashion.  Sometimes those contract companies can be confusing in what they want everyone to do.  I am glad we were able to get it figured out and get you fixed up.  Thank you for being a loyal customer.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Susie & Darren S.
Scion tC
09/03/2020
Scion
We had some confusion on understanding why all tires had to be replaced, amount they were wanting after our insurance paid, misunderstood but resolved. Giving USA $4200,00 for the service they did, you would have thought we would have had a washed car. I have used USA for over 28 years and not sure I’ll go back.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2020

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service we provided.  After the insurance paid $3500 of your bill we you had a leftover balance.  Your deductible was $500.00 that is through your insurance not us.  All you actually straight paid us was 292.69 after we gave you a $113.30 discount to help offset your cost.  We offered to take off the 2 new tires and put your old ones back on but that offer was declined. I hope you will take all of this into consideration when you decide if you will be returning.

JIM R.
Cadillac DeVille
08/31/2020
Recharge air conditioning
$0 charge. Was done weeks before. Great people.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2020

Glad we were able to get you back on the road! Thanks for coming in and trusting us to service your vehicle.

Ahmed S.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Ahmed said the business charged him for an alignment they said they couldn't do. He says they needed $300 more extra.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2020

We did not say that we could not perform an alignment.   We adjusted the toe on your vehicle so your tires would be pointing straight.  I explained that we needed to install a Camber Kit to adjust the camber which you declined.  When you came back and spoke with me the second time I said I would not charge to perform a second alignment if you chose to go forward with the Camber bolts which you declined again. We did make adjustments to your alignment, unfortunately there are additional parts required.  If we can help you out in getting the Camber bolts installed we will be happy to and like I said I will not charge you for the second alignment.  Please let me know if you are interested in going further with the work.

Pasco, WA
08/29/2020
Didn’t fix anything
If I could give a zero star rating I would. I put a rear disc conversion kit on my truck and was having real headache getting the brakes to work. So I took it down to USA brakes to have them look at them. They said I needed a new master cylinder, brake booster, and combination valve to fix it. So I had them replaced those parts. When I got the truck back from them after they claimed they fixed it I quickly realized I they didn't fix it. I had virtually no brakes going down clearwater. The only way I could get the truck to barely slow down was to push the brakes as hard as I could with both legs. Then the back right brake started to lock up. So I manged to limp it to the golds gym parking lot right off clear water. All this happened in under a mile from when I got the truck back from them. Thankfully I had a friend who was able to tow it back home the next day. I looked at the truck the next day, the master cylinder is leaking brake fluid and the combination valve is leaking. They also broke my door handle and wanted me to pay for it. Anyways we will see if they will do anything about it. Would be hard to bring the truck back to them to fix it after all that. I would not trust them to work on anything.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2020

We are sorry to hear about all the trouble with your brakes.   We would love the opportunity to look at your vehicle and try to make this right.  Please let us know what we can do.

Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2020

When the vehicle came in it had no brakes at all.  You did a rear drum to disc conversion yourself.  The calipers you installed have to be manually adjusted, and the parking brake must be used to keep the rear calipers in adjustment. If you have a brake locking up due to your calipers that is not our fault, we did not install them. You stated that the brake pedal was too hard to push, we informed you that you were going to need a hydro boost to correctly finish this conversion job.  If the master cylinder is leaking we do have a warranty on the part and labor and we will be more than happy to replace that free of charge. If your brakes locked up right out of the parking lot I am not sure why you did not just come right back.  The towing would not have been neccessary. The door handle breaking is really just a coincedence. If we felt like we had broken it we would repair it.  If it is original to your truck that door handle is 30 years old. I am sorry that you are unhappy with our service, but we told you we would be happy to help make it right, even try to fix the parts you installed.  You have not brought the truck back for us to look at.

08/27/2020
No masks
Good customer service but nobody was wearing their masks. Not even the customers. Not taking COVID precautions whatsoever.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2020

We appreciate you coming in and letting us re check your vehicle.  As far as Covid precautions go we are sanitizing doors, counters, chairs, steering wheels, seats and door handles on customers vehicles. We also wear masks and gloves when we are inside a customers vehicle.  However it is not mandatory that anyone wear a mask, and I cannot force my customers to do anything.  I am sorry that it bothers you that nobody was wearing a mask.

JV
JERRY & RONDA V.
Buick LaCrosse
08/21/2020
Honest trusting caring and gets the job done right! Friendle knowledgable employees
Good price great work they get the job done right and offer suggestions to prevent further problems.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake & Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.