Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

MONTE S.
04/19/2019
Quick service
Great service, always do a nice job, and always helpful to give advice.

ROGER C.
04/19/2019
As always happy with your service.

Pasco, WA
04/17/2019
Quick turnaround.
Brought my car in to replace my swaybars. Took my car in same day and had it repaired in one day. Easy in and easy out. Customer service was good. Appreciate the quick turnaround.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/17/2019
Stellar service once again
Once again the group did a great job on our vehicles. We have a fleet of 8 vehicles that Mirko and crew take care of for us each and every visit. Rachel always greets us with a smile and happy face.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to get our fleet accounts handled quickly and efficiently as we understand that those vehicles are used for business.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Julie T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the process was quick and easy.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

ANDREA S.
Kia Soul
04/11/2019
Fantastic
Great Service Every-time I go in there.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We appreciate you trusting us with your automotive needs and look forward to working with you in the future.

RICHARD M.
04/10/2019
Brake job
The brakes work great. As expected. The crew at the shop and in the front office are professional and courteous. They stand by their work. If there is a problem, they are quick and honest about the fix. I would definitely recommend.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2019

We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

J
Mary J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she can depend on this business. She was very pleased with them. The service manager was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain things to her so she can understand what is going on.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2019

We appreciate the kind words.  We thank you for your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mazda CX-7
04/07/2019
Amazing staff
The lady who was at the front desk was amazing and made me feel really comfortable.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

HM
HILDA M.
Suzuki XL-7
04/06/2019
Tech left old belts on engine
Hello I am in Seattle currently half way here I heard a noise upon opening hood we discovered that the belts were on engine. There was a loud knocking noise coming from fan but has since somewhat went down I will bring it by on Monday when I return to Kennewick. Thank you for reaching out
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for bringing this mistake to our attention. On monday 04/08/19 when I picked up your vehicle from your work I did notice that the cold start up rpm's were at about 1800 rpm's but came down to  about 900 after initial start up. I didn't hear any ticking noise at that time. After driving to our shop we noted that the engine oil was 1 1/2 quart low on oil. we added oil, inspected underhood completly and found nothin out of place. We did a throttle body clean to help with cold start high idle. I did note a pinion brearing type noise (under vehicle) when driving back to your work and we discussed both of us going for a drive to listen to that noise. I am waiting for you to respond to my message left yesterday & today so we can further assist you.
Wes Ducat

CN
CHRISTINA N.
West Richland, WA
04/03/2019
Honest and forth right thru and thru.
Rather than just repairing they try to look out for the best interest of the customer and give you options with no pressure.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your loyalty to us and your patience.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

SP
SUDONA P.
04/02/2019
Awesome service
They were so kind and honest with me. Turned out that there was alot of things wrong with my car. Ended up not being safe to drive.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate  you coming and allowing us to inspect your vehicle.  We hope to do moree business with you in the future.

ER
ERNESTO R.
04/01/2019
Great place
I needed to get some maintenance done on my truck so I tired this place out. Rachael was very friendly on the phone and at the front desk. She was able to schedule me in. With all the services I needed done, they were able to complete the task in a timely manner. I enjoy this place and they will continue to have my service in the future.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are happy that you came in and let us service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

DORIS S.
03/27/2019
Quick service and very helpful personnel.
I needed a tire to match my other 3. Calls were made on Friday and the new match was received
On Monday. So helpful and concerned for this old lady!! Many thanks.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/28/2019

We are so happy that we could help you out.  We appreciate you trusting us with your automotive needs.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

DAVID and MARIA C.
03/27/2019
Always friendly, always reliable, always trustworthy
I have been going to USA Brake and Auto Repair for years. I know when I take a vehicle to USA they are going to diagnose what needs to be done and they are going to do it right, and at a fair price. I've had experience with other auto repair shops in the Tri-Cities and they weren't all "horrible" experiences, but nonetheless each of those occasions has confirmed one thing: Forget all the other shops in town and just go to the BEST. From the time you are greeted by the friendly office personnel until you drive away with your car problem behind you, this shop strives to earn your trust.

For example, a typical warranty at those "other auto repair shops" is 12 months/12,000 miles, but USA warranties all their vehicle repair work for 36 months/36,000 miles. I mean, who does that? I'll tell you who: The shop that is three times as good! But this is what gives me greater peace of mind than the length of their warranty. Over the years I have had a couple of parts (starter in one car; battery in another car) that went out before the USA warranty expired and they cheerfully and promptly replaced those parts, but I have never...NEVER...had to go back because they didn't fix the "right problem" or failed to "fix it right," and that includes the occasions they fixed something some other shop didn't do right.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We feel very lucky to have such a loyal customer.  Thank you for your years of patronage.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DJ
DALE J.
03/26/2019
Honest service
We have been satisfied customers for many years. Our 1997 Toyota runs like new !
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2019

We are so happy you had a good experience.  We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Dave L.
Subaru Legacy
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the vehicle service went fine.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We thank you for your years as a customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

EQ
Eric Q.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the staff at this business is awesome and friendly, and provides outstanding service. He stated he feels like he gets treated like a friend when he visits, and the owner is one of the most honest people he has ever met. He also mentioned they stand behind their work and do what is needed to make it right if any problems arise. He has already recommended this place. It has done work for his daughter, and a ton of work for him.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CA
CHARLES A.
Dodge Challenger
03/21/2019
Job well done!
Put cat back exhaust pipes on my ‘13 Challenger R/T quickly and professionally. Also set me up to return after 300 miles to recheck for proper fit and check for leaks. Thanks.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We appreciate you coming in and letting us service your vehicle.  You have a beautiful car and we look forward to working with you in the future.

DK
DAN K.
03/15/2019
Great service.
This was one of my best service experiences ever! They were courteous, accurate and got me taken care of quickly. Ill definitely be coming back.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We are so happy that you let us service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.