Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

KJ
KIYA J.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/16/2019
Real Local & Real Good
My dad used to work at USA, I've known the current manager since I was about ten. That made it the obvious choice for maintenance and repair when I got a car of my own. From Rachel at the front desk who is always clear about what's going on with my car, to Mirko at the top, who drove me home once because my repair was going to take a long time, and all the technicians in between who take care of my car itself, I always feel like we're in good hands.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Kiya,
We sincerely appreciate your kind words.  We are thankful for your years of loyalty as a customer.  We look forward to servicing your Camaro in the future.

ND
Noor D.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Noor said that he was satisfied with the service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CP
Charles P.
Lincoln Navigator
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the service was good.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate your years of loyalty.  We are happy you had a good experience and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

KK
KAY K.
12/17/2018
I took in our 2006 Ford Taurus after the battery and check charging system light came on. They checked it and found the battery needs to be replaced the alternator was factory original and also needed to be replaced. Had the car back the same day. Thanks for the great job and quick service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2018

Kay, thank you for bringing your vehicle in and letting us service it.  We strive to complete repairs in a timely fashion for our customers.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Muriel G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Muriel said they are good to her and they do good service
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2019

We are glad to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DAVID R.
Porsche 911
12/12/2018
work performed reasonably quickly and done well
Wes went the extra mile and double checked to make sure it was the battery causing the trouble before ordering a new one. The exchange caused the PSM warning to come on but the tech looked it up and his computer and learned that it would take a minute or so to reset which it did.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/12/2018

We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience.  We always strive to offer our customers a complete repair the first time.  Thank you for coming in.

12/11/2018
Great personal service....car done on time.....good work....trust
I appreciate knowing that my car is in good hands. I travel alone frequently, and I feel comfortable that my car is updated and will not break down due to controllable situations. The service managers are friendly, and explain everything to me and my car is ready when they tell me it will be ready. They are communicators and let me know progress, or delays as necessary. I highly recommend them.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2018

We are so pleased you that you let us service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

DN
DENNIS N.
GMC Yukon XL
12/08/2018
Excellent customer service, always willing to help!
Wes and Rachel do a great job and are always accomodating
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle in.  We do the best we can everytime to get your repairs done in a timely fashion.  We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

ROSE S.
Knowledgeable and experienced
USA WAS a referral by the owner of a large auto body shop. We have 3 older cars we bring here and have had a variety of repairs done. They guarantee their work. Probably not the cheapest in town but it’s worth it.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

We are so pleased you chose to start bringing your vehicles to us.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

KN
Karen N.
People, service, quality work
Everyone is super friendly, the work they do is quality, they never try to talk you into something you don't need, and pricing is better than anyone in the tri cities. Won't take my truck anywhere else!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Karen you are such a valuable customer.  We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us for repairs.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

JULIE H.
12/07/2018
Very good service and work on my new car
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Julie, we appreciate you coming in and letting us service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

BRIAN S.
11/30/2018
Best place in the tricities.
I've been taking all my cars and trucks there for over 20 years...they are very knowledgeable fast and honest!!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We appreciate your years of loyalty.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CN
CHARLES N.
11/28/2018
Easy to schedule an appointment, reasonable price and courteous to customers.
I have been to USA Brake and Auto Repair for the last 5,6 years with all my vehicles for maintenance. Works are always guarantee here, honest and on time.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2018

We are glad to hear that you had a good experience.  Thank you for being a loyal customer all these years.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

V
Valued Customer
Ram 2500
11/28/2018
fast and efficient
I had put off my oil change then my fuel filter light came on so I stopped by to schedule an appointment. No need, Wes took my keys and said they would get to it right away. Rachel called a few hours later it was ready to go. Excellent service
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2018

SL
Stacy L.
Dodge Charger
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said they are all nice at the business and very cordial.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2018

Crystal B.
Ford Expedition
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said the business always provides good service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2018

Judith R.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Judith said that she loves their service, that she absolutely trusts them with her vehicle. She also stated that she is disabled and they pick up and bring back her vehicle to her.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We are happy to help you any way we can and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

JIM B.
11/08/2018
Oil change & Tire Royation
Done well and done fast! Always friendly
😎
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

YM
Yesica M.
Pasco, WA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Yesica said that the technician, Carlos, was very professional. He made her feel comfortable with the work that they were doing.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Nissan Murano
11/06/2018
Fast work and nice people
Get oil changes here. They are fast, good service, nice people.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2018