Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

DT
DESTON T.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/10/2019
Wow
Very professional and helpful
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate you letting us service your vehicle.  Please let us know if we can help you with the Expansion Valve to get your AC up and running.

HM
HILDA M.
Suzuki XL-7
04/06/2019
Tech left old belts on engine
Hello I am in Seattle currently half way here I heard a noise upon opening hood we discovered that the belts were on engine. There was a loud knocking noise coming from fan but has since somewhat went down I will bring it by on Monday when I return to Kennewick. Thank you for reaching out
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for bringing this mistake to our attention. On monday 04/08/19 when I picked up your vehicle from your work I did notice that the cold start up rpm's were at about 1800 rpm's but came down to  about 900 after initial start up. I didn't hear any ticking noise at that time. After driving to our shop we noted that the engine oil was 1 1/2 quart low on oil. we added oil, inspected underhood completly and found nothin out of place. We did a throttle body clean to help with cold start high idle. I did note a pinion brearing type noise (under vehicle) when driving back to your work and we discussed both of us going for a drive to listen to that noise. I am waiting for you to respond to my message left yesterday & today so we can further assist you.
Wes Ducat

RYAN M.
10/09/2018
Helpful, but too expensive for a neighborhood shop
Was happy about the struts install, but your mark up on parts is borderline robbery and the cost estimate of $680 on new front brakes was about $200 more than it should have been even considering a %50 profit margin. The new rotors you tried to sell me I easily had turned and there was nothing wrong with them. Cost $40 and new Toyota pads where $66. Did the whole job bye myself in 3 hours and never did brakes before. Next time I do brakes I’ll do them in 2 hours. But the price quote I got, forced me into doing it. You maybe driving the average customer away. Just a thought. However your shop is friendly
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for coming in and having the shocks installed on your vehicle.  We apologize about the miscommunication on brake part pricing.  When the owner gave a quote on your brakes he quoted industrial pads and rotors based on your request.  The standard pads and rotors we generally quote fall in line pricewise with the parts that you did purchase.   We thank you for coming in and trusting us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

TA
Tim A.
Pasco, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the employees were helpful, but they tried pulling off his brake drum by hitting it repeatedly until realizing there was a bolt that they hadn't taken off. He doesn't know if they are trust worthy employees who know what they are doing.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 04/06/2018

You are correct we do apologize for that.  The issue has been addressed with our entire crew.   We hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Donna P.
01/27/2018
Service good, prices a little high
Customer service was good, but prices wasa little high.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/29/2018

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience.  We strive to make repairs efficiently and affordable for our customers. Unfortunately in some instances there are repairs that require higher priced parts to complete.  We hope you will be willing to give us another chance.  We would love to help you out in the future.

Madelaine S.
Burbank, WA
Subaru Impreza Coupe
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Madelaine said her vehicle has broken down within weeks after taking it in to this business on two different occasions.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2017

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your experience.  There was a lot of work that had to be done to your vehicle and since it was not running when it was brought in we were never sure how it ran before it came to us. Sometimes we cannot forsee everything that will have to be done to a vehicle.  We strive to meet all our customers needs and would be happy to help you in anyway we can in the future.  We appreciate your business.

Jack M.
Audi allroad
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Jack said Rachel was really nice and easy to work with. She was awesome. His air conditioner works fine. They tried giving him his vehicle back with the bumper completely detached and they told him the hub caps were broken when he came in and they weren't. When he brings a vehicle in he expects it to be in the same condition if not better when he gets it back.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience at USA Brake and Auto Repair.  It is unacceptable to return a customer's vehicle to them in worse condition than when it came in.  There are times that things may happen through no fault of our own.  Parts do age and start to show wear and tear.  This is no way the fault of the vehicle owner but parts are known to break after time, especially plastic parts.  We are happy to hear that your Air Conditioning is in good working order and certainly hope you will give us another chance.

Maria R.
Irrigon, OR
Jeep Liberty
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank. He said this business did not do a very good job. They broke the panel that goes to the electric windows, and one of the electric locks is not working. They gave a date when it would be ready, and it was not ready until two days later.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Hello Maria,

I feel as though there may be some confusion on our part about the services performed at our facility.  If we damaged your vehicle in any way we would be more than happy to repair anything necessary.  I also looked back on our records and we did not have your vehicle for more than a few hours.  If there is anything we can do to straighten this out we would be more than happy to.

VR
VIC R.
Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2017
Please Check All Fluids
My radiator reservoir was below the low level, was not filled, washer fluid was not topped off.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2017

Vic,

We are totally sorry about not topping off your fluids. We called you Monday mourning (1/30/2017). To try to make it right. You had told us you already took care of it and we offered to pay for your time and fluids. To help take of this matter, we would like to offer you a free oil change service on your next service interval. Again we are sorry and hope to see you in the future.

USA Brake and Auto Repair

BL
Bob L.
Spokane, WA
Toyota Pickup
01/14/2017 Category: Service
Bob said he had been at the facility from 9:15 am to 1:15 pm to have an alternator installed in the vehicle. The part was ordered and was delayed by two hours to be installed in his vehicle. He said he was not happy he had to wait so long for it come but was pleased they fixed it. His vehicle worked fine and he made it home.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2017

Bob,
 We are sorry you feel that way. We did have a delay in parts arriving due to weather and we tried to get the work done as fast as possible after parts arriving. Tried to schedule you in on a very busy day and fit you into the schedule. We are glad you made it home safe.

LR
LYDIA R.
10/18/2016
Wrongfully accused?
I always appreciate the face to face interaction with the employees. They always seem helpful and usually knowlegable. However I went to get my oil changed and needed to have a bulb in my headlight looked at as my husband has replaced it 3 times and it still didn't work. They replaced the bulb and said that the one prior had finger prints on it. (We all know you can't touch the bulb) and my husband knows as well. I was then charged a diagnostic fee for someone to change my bulb and tell me there were finger prints on it. I always thought the diagnostic fee was because of the use of a machine to read the computers in case there were no obvious issues. I Was a bit disapointed.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2016

We at USA BRAKE AND AUTO REPAIR pride our selves on accurate diagnostic and repair.  This vehicle came in with a driver side headlight burnt out.  The technician completed the diagnostic and found that the headlight burnt out due to a finger print on the bulb ( oil transfer will cause premature failure ) but due to the customers statement that this is the 3rd bulb installed....   The technician did further testing to the headlight sub harness and completed a ckt amp draw.  There was no fault found with the sub harness and the amp load was 4.56A,  this circuit is rated for 15 amps.  At this time the technician did not find any faults in the lighting circuit,  a new H11 bulb was installed as a courtesy to the customer at no charge and the vehicle was released.  If the condition continues please feel free to bring back to us and we will look at it when the failure occurs.

BP
Bruce P.
Ford Escort
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Bruce said he had a simple repair and it was a little pricy for what they did. The employees referred to his wife as missy, which she found to be disrespectful and would probably not go back for that reason.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2016

We are sorry to hear you had a poor experience with us. But we do promise that our prices are competitive will other shops around the area. We are sorry that we offended you with term Missy. We assure you he had no intention on offending anyone.

GF
Gerome F.
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Gerome said the business did not fix the problem he had with his vehicle.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/11/2016

Hi Gerome, we are sorry you are still experiencing problems with your vehicle. I have left a message on your answering machine. Please bring the vehicle back in and we will take care of your problem, Thank you

RYAN M.
05/22/2016
My head light was out...
Got pulled over for having a head light out on the way home.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2016

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for letting us know. This issue will be dealt with and will not happen again. If you bring your vehicle back at your convenience, we will replace your headlight free of charge. Thank you

GS
Gene S.
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Gene said he likes the service at this business. He has no problems with the service. This facility failed to communicate with him during the repair to his vehicle. Prior to the service he was quoted a price for the service. When he picked his vehicle up the price was $400 more than quoted. He said he was not very happy with that. He wishes that they would have communicated and consulted with him.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2016

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle in for repair. I am sorry that you felt the communication was lacking. The price of the repair had not changed from the quote that was given. Maybe there was a misunderstanding. Please let us know if there is anything that would improve your next visit with us and we will take it to heart. Thank you

STEPHEN C.
02/16/2016
Could have gotten my oil changed by hyundai dealership for $25 but you were closer and I did not need an appointment. After being charged over $42 don't expect me back again and please take me off of your mailing lists. Stephen Chandler
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2016

WE ARE SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY,YOUR CAR DOES TAKE 6 QUARTS OF OIL AND FILTER ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

KARL M.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/19/2016
Traded my Pathfinder
Well, we fixed what ails of the Pathfinder - the brakes and ride were much improved. However, as I had said, I traded that vehicle and bought a new truck over the weekend (as I said in the shop there that I probably would) so that might be considered a waste of $306 that I paid Friday morning but I was glad to give the business to you and drive home with some confidence for the first time in six months. Also, it helped my negotiating knowing that I DID NOT NEED to trade the Pathfinder when I approached the dealer so that part was well enough. I always appreciate when you (Merk) explain what's going on with my vehicle but if the people working for you cannot be trusted that gives me pause. Still, I think an understanding has been reached when you said Alex was a good guy. I purchased the service plan at the dealership so I may only be back for brakes, maybe tires and 2nd opinions. We'll see how it goes. I didn't bring the new vehicle to you for an evaluation for two reasons. One, I wasn't sure if I was going to be coming back because of the that other service writer you said was a good guy and - and two - the deal (financing, maint plan and warranty) was structured at the dealer such that I would likely not have been able to buy any other vehicle than the one I picked and I was very happy with this new selection. It has 116K miles on it so I'm sure it will need some work in the next few years. That part is a given but I'm not afraid of high miles vehicles as long as I know I can trust my own judgement and my technicians.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/19/2016

Karl,

Thank you for trusting us to repair your Pathfinder last week.  We here at Usa Brake And Auto Repair strive to hire professional technicians and front office staff.  We recently hired a new diagnostic service technician that I am sure to be trustworthy and honest in his evaluational of vehicles that are brought to our facility.

The dealer may not have told you but you are not required to have service work done there only.  We work with all after market dealer sold warranties,  feel free to see us anytime for any and all your up-coming repairs that you may need.

We thank you again for being a  good customer and your feed back on how we are doing so we can make changes in our practices and policies as needed.

MIKE M.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/05/2015
I thought the oil change was pretty high. Being a barrel of crude is only $60. Just saying other than that the service is great and I enjoy going there. Next time I'll just take my truck to the dealership. But any other problems I'll bring my truck back. Thanks
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2015

Im sorry you feel its over priced, Thank you for coming in.

DEBBIE W.
07/28/2015
watch out for hidden fees
I was a little unhappy. They did really good work but when I asked them about the cost of repairs they gave me a flat rate which was acceptable to me but then when I went to pay they added a install fee, a disposal fee and a couple other fees which almost doubled the cost of the repair. I wouldn't have gotten the work done had I known of all the hidden fees. Be sure you ask total cost when getting repairs done
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/28/2015

DEAR DEBBIE,

WE ARE SORRY THAT YOU FEEL UNHAPPY. I DID SPEAK WITH YOU AND THIS WAS YOUR FIRST VISIT TO OUR SHOP. YOU CAME IN WITH AN ESTIMATE FROM THE DEALER, THAT WE WERE SUBSTANCIALLY LOWER. I REVIEWED YOUR INVOICE AND FOUND THAT THE ONLY FEE THAT YOU WERE CHARGED WAS AN HAZMAT FEE FOR DISPOSAL OF THE FLUIDS AND SOLVENTS USED IN COMPLETING YOUR REPAIRS. WHEN WE GAVE YOU AN ESTIMATE THESE FEES AND TAX WERE INCLUDED WITH YOUR ESTIMATE. I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU REVIEW YOUR INVIOCE AND CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS. THANK YOU FOR COMING IN TO USA BRAKE AND AUTO REPAIR.

Ruth H.
Hyundai Accent
07/11/2015 Category: Service
Ruth said this business recommended something that already was replaced.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2015

We are very sad to hear that your visit with us was under par. Maybe we had a miscommunication. The last service we recommended a new power steering belt. The prior repair we had replaced two belts already. The new belts were for the a/c and alternator, the third belt had yet to be replace, this is the belt that is now showing signs of wear and is cracking. The belts that we had recently replaced are still in great condition. I have contacted Ruth and she was fine with service she received, please let us know if there is anything we can do to remedy this problem.