Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

JULIE H.
08/20/2018
The work they do.
Great service. Proffesional ANF friendly staff

08/20/2018
Tune-up
Did tune-up when it was picked up the check engine light was on and it hadn't been on before. The mechanic said he would fix it because he made a mistake. Kept taking it back to mechanic never had time to look at it. I just moved here from Tacoma. Was just looking for a good mechanic and it turned out bad.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2018

Hello Julie

This is Wes at USA Brake & Auto Repair, I am the Service Manager and would love to complete the needed throttle body relearn that is needed to take care of the check engine light. As we performed the tune up at your request some times when cleaning throttle body vehicles need to be relearned. I had set up a 9am appointment with your son and he showed up at around 3pm so we rescheduled for that next friday and he didn't show up. as the relearn procedure takes 2-3 hours to perform we need the car here for a 4 hour window to complete this at no charge. I called your number tuesday morning at 8:15 am to get this resolved and left a message. Please call me at your earliest convienence to schedule your honda in.
Wes Ducat

Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2018

We are happy we were able to resolve your problem.  We appreciate you coming in and letting us continue to service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer.  We also thank you for your service.

JV
JOEL V.
West Richland, WA
Volkswagen R32
06/23/2018
Very UNSATISFIED
I will never take another vehicle to this place of business ever again. First off, I drop my car off and had a morning appointment scheduled. Cool, car should be done with an alignment and brake check because brake pedal was soft. Instead they bleed the brakes and charge me a brake fluid flush. And that’s all they had done in an 8 hr day. Are you freaking kidding me? No alignment and I could not have my car when I picked it up at the end of the day. In fact when I showed up, they were still messing with the brakes. So I supposedly was going to get a call the next day, never did. I had to call them. Go to pick it up and the brakes are the same as when I dropped it off. Mushy pedal. Now they are trying to tell me I need a new master cylinder. Complete idiots if you ask me. Was recommended to this place by a buddy. Never again. Wish I could give a no star. They don’t even deserve one.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/25/2018

Dear Joel
 I'm sorry our team didn't get your complete satifaction with your vehicle inspection & repairs. I have a solution to help rectify your concerns if you can stop by or call we can talk about making your experiance better.

Wes Ducat

MK
MIKE K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/29/2017
Not happy
Asked for a dye test to check for oil leaks, oil change, diagnosis of obvious exhaust leak and a call to let me know what they found. When I talked to them they said I had a cracked exhaust manifold, didn't do the dye test and already changed the oil. I said ok and asked for a brake and power steering flush. When I checked on my car an hour before they closed they said they didn't do the brake flush and wouldn't have time. I dropped the truck off at 11:00 am, they had it all day! When I picked it up the power steering fluid and oil was way overfilled. I asked about the power steering fluid and the mechanic I talked to said it didn't matter and that any excess would come out the cap. I followed up with another mechanic the following day and he fixed the fluid levels etc. and noticed loose bolts to manifold. He tightened them up, told me to replace the bolts when an exhaust shop did the manifold and now I can't hear the exhaust leak. He earned a new customer. I'll go to them next time. Not Happy with USA, wont go back.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2017

Hello Mike,
I would just like to say how sorry we are that you are unhappy with our service.  We try everyday to meet all our customers needs in a timely fashion.  Obviously this time there was a miscommunication on our end.  We would love for you to pay us another visit and give us the chance to correct the situation.  We are never happy when a customer leaves upset.  Once again, we are very sorry.

RL
Richard L.
Sun City West, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Richard said the business was horrible and charged him for work that did not have to be done. The business told him he needed a number of things done on his vehicle, he ended up asking for his vehicle back and he took it to GMC for diagnostics and he was told that the things that needed to be done were not true at all. For the reasons stated he would not recommend this business for service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/30/2016

MR. ( L...... CUSTOMER ) WAS A VERY PLEASANT CUSTOMER WHEN HE WAS HERE,  WE HAD SOME GOOD CONVERSATIONS.  NOW TO THE REVIEW,  I DO NOT FEEL HIS REVIEW IS ACCURATE AT ALL.  THIS CUSTOMER WAS TRAVELING WHEN HIS MAIN HEATER HOSE FROM THE WATER PUMP TO THE HEATER CORE BLEW CAUSING THE VEHICLE TO OVER HEAT.  THE VEHICLE WAS TOWED TO OUR LOCATION WHERE WE FOUND THE HEATER HOSE RUPTURE.  AT THAT TIME NO COOLING SYSTEM PRESSURE TEST COULD NOT BE COMPLETED.  WE REPAIRED THE HEATER HOSE WITH AN OEM GENERAL MOTORS PART,  COMPLETED A COOLING SYSTEM SERVICE WITH ALL NEW COOLANT THEN COMPLETED THE PRESSURE TEST TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE NO ADDITIONAL LEAKS.  WHEN THE PRESSURE TEST WAS COMPLETED ADDITIONAL LEAKS WHERE DETECTED FROM THE WATER PUMP ( SMALL LEAK,  WON'T HOLD PRESSURE AND LEAK AT THE WATER PUMP ) .  A ESTIMATE WAS GIVEN FOR THE WATER PUMP REPLACEMENT.  THE CUSTOMER OPT NOT TO REPAIR AT THIS TIME AND HE WOULD DRIVE IT BACK TO AZ AND HAVE HIS MECHANIC REPAIR WHEN HE GOT HOME......  AT NO TIME WAS HE CHARGED FOR REPAIRS THAT WERE NOT REQUIRED,  THE ONLY CHARGES WERE FOR THE HOSE REPAIR AND COOLING SERVICE.......  CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE,  BUT WE NEVER CHARGE FOR REPAIRS THAT ARE NOT NEEDED......

AZ
Anya Z.
Arlington, WA
06/27/2016
Unapologetically Overpriced
This shop wanted to charge $600 for a repair that the Subaru dealership in Pasco estimated and did for half the price. The owner of USA said they had to mark up the prices on their parts to stay in business (in this case they wanted $237 for an O'Reilly part that the dealership priced an oem one at $140) and that the labor amount was "by the book"... the same labor estimate (and actual job time) from the dealership was a fraction of the time. My personal feeling is this is standard practice here, and they were counting on my not knowing or not taking the time to look around.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 06/28/2016

LETS START OFF WITH ACCURATE INFORMATION.......THE VEHICLE WAS TOWED IN WITH SEVERAL CONCERNS,  WE SPENT TWO HOURS ON DIAGNOSTIC ALONE,  OUR NORMAL DIAGNOSTIC CHARGE IS 95.00 PER HOUR...   NOW LETS DO SOME MATH.

2 HOURS OF DIAGNOSTIC          -                                        $ 190.00
MAIN CONCERN REPAIR LABOR TIME 1.2HR                    $114.00
PART MY COST $137.60 MY MARK UP IS 30%                    $178.88
SO THE EST WOULD HAVE BEEN BEFORE TAX.              $482.88

NOW WHEN THE CUSTOMER DECIDED TO TAKE THE VEHICLE TO ANOTHER LOCATION OF COURSE THE REPAIR COST WAS MUCH LESS THAN MY ORIGINAL ESTIMATE MAINLY  DUE TO THE FACT ALL THE DIAGNOSTIC WAS COMPLETED,  SHE WENT TO ANOTHER LOCATION AND TOLD THEM WHAT SHE WANTED FIXED AND DID NOT PAY ANY DIAGNOSTIC AT THAT LOCATION. SO OF COURSE THE PRICE WAS CHEAPER ALREADY KNOWING WHAT WAS NEEDED TO BE REPAIRED.

THAT ALL BEING SAID IN ADDITION THE CUSTOMER WAS ONLY CHARGED $47.50 PLUS TAX FOR DIAGNOSTIC CHARGES WHEN SHE DECIDED NOT TO HAVE THE REPAIRS MADE HERE,  AS WE ALWAYS TRY OUR BEST TO BE FAIR WITH ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS.....   BUT TO BE FAIR WHEN YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER THAT WANTS YOU TO DO REPAIRS AT A 0% PROFIT MARGIN WELL I COULD NEVER STAY IN BUSINESS FOR THE LAST 19 YEARS SERVING THE TRI-CITIES......

SR
SHELLEY R.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/13/2015
Horrible place
This place will rip you off. We took my car in for one problem and they charged us $877 to fix it. The problem showed back up 2 days later and they had me leave it again. They said nothing was wrong with it. The problem persisted and we ended up taking it to another shop and spent another $748 to fix the original problem we took it to USA for.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/14/2015

WHEN THIS VEHICLE WAS DROPPED OFF THE CUSTOMER STATED THAT THE SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON.  OUR SERVICE TECHNICIAN MONITORED LIVE DATA ON LAB SCOPE.  TECHNICIAN CONFIRMED THAT THERE IS NO ACTIVITY ON B1S1 OXYGEN SENSOR.  RECOMMEND REPLACEMENT OF THE O2 SENSORS AS A PAIR,  ALSO DUE TO THE O2 SENSOR NOT PROVIDING ACCURATE DATA TO THE VEHICLE COMPUTER THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN RUNNING RICH CAUSING FOULING OF THE SPARK PLUGS.

AFTER REPAIRS RETEST FOR PROPER OPERATION OR FURTHER DIAGNOSIS AS NEEDED.

SECONDARY CODES LISTED
P1425,  P1421,  P1435,  P1547,  P1472,  P1287,  P1555

NEED TO CONTINUE DIAGNOSIS,  VEHICLE NOW HAS PROPER O2 SENSOR SIGNAL,  BUT ENGINE LOSS OF POWER ABOVE 3500 RPM'S

CUSTOMER CHOSE TO TAKE THE VEHICLE AT THIS TIME WITHOUT CONTINUED DIAGNOSTIC FOR FURTHER CODES LISTED....   SOME PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO MAGIC BOX AT A REPAIR FACILITY THAT TELLS A TECHNICIAN WHAT TO FIX.  FIRST YOU NEED TO FIX THE MAIN CONCERNS THAT ARE CAUSING ISSUES WITH THE VEHICLES COMPUTER,  THEN ADDITIONAL DIAGNOSTIC ON OCCASION IS NEEDED FOR ADDITIONAL REPAIRS.

LC
LISA C.
Honda Accord
11/13/2015
Lied about the service needed
I would not recommend this store. If I would have believed them I would be out $447 but I took it to another place who discovered I did not need the recommended work. I'm sad by this news as I have taken my car here before and thought I got good service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2015

WE AT USA BRAKE AND AUTO REPAIR PRIDE OUR-SELFS ON BEING A TRUSTWORTHY LOCAL REPAIR FACILITY.  MS CONNOLLY CAME IN TO OR SHOP STATING THAT THERE WAS A BRAKE NOISE FROM HER HONDA,  SHE ALSO STATED THAT SHE HAD HERR VEHICLE AT 3 OTHER SHOPS THAT TOLD HER THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS WITH HER BRAKES.  WE BROUGHT HER VEHICLE IN TO OUR SERVICE BAY AND TOTALLY TORE DOWN HER FRONT AND REAR BRAKES FOR A PROPER INSPECTION,  WE FOUND ONE BRAKE PAD CRACKED DOWN THE CENTER OF THE PAD ALL THE WAY TO THE BACKING STEEL PLATE OF THE BRAKE PAD.  WE ALSO TOLD HER THAT THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MISSED AT ANY OTHER SHOP DUE TO THE FACT THAT MOST SHOPS WHEN COMPLETING THE INSPECTION DO NOT TEAR DOWN THE BRAKING SYSTEM,  BUT THEY LOOK THROUGH THE WHEEL AND ONLY SEE THE THICKNESS OF THE BRAKE PADS,  WHICH IN HER CASE WOULD APPEAR TO BE GOOD,  BUT THE CRACK IN THE PAD WOULD HAVE BEEN MISSED.

WE WELCOME MS. CONNOLLY BACK FOR ANOTHER FREE BRAKE INSPECTION AND WE WILL REMOVE THE PADS AGAIN TO SHOW HER,  NOT JUST TELL HER ABOUT THE CONCERN.

USA BRAKE AND AUTO NEVER TOLD MS.  CONNOLLY THAT HER VEHICLE WAS IN ANY UNSAFE CONDITION,  BUT A BRAKE SERVICE SHOULD BE COMPLETED DUE TO GLAZING AND PAD CRACK -

Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2015

Brooke M.
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Brooke said the business is horribly overpriced. She went to get a second opinion and they were wrong.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2015

Us at USA Brake and Auto Repair are very sorry that you feel that way. You were given an accurate diagnoses on your brake system after other shops could not find the cause of your brake light illuminated and brake pedal going to the floor.  The vehicle had come in not with brake pad issues, but a problem with your brakes hydraulic system. There was no brake fluid visibly in the reservoir. The master cylinder had been leaking brake fluid back into the power booster.  This is a MAJOR SAFETY ISSUE. We had physically showed you the lack of fluid in the vehicle and where it had leaked. We had given you a price quote using list prices from the Ford dealership. Which means if you were to buy the parts from the dealership you would pay the same price as we offered. There was no option for an after market part at this time.

TW
Tyler W.
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said he went to this business with a plan to have them replace the front wheel bearing. They looked over the vehicle and called him saying that his vehicle needed a completely new rear end and that was where the noise was coming from. New rear bearings and they had a list of other things that needed to be repaired including the brakes. He picked up his vehicle and did not have them complete the repairs. He took his vehicle to Les Schwab and they confirmed it was the front wheel bearings that needed replacing and that the brakes were in good condition. He had that facility complete the repairs.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2015

DEAR TYLER,

WE ARE SORRY THAT YOUR PLAN DID NOT GO AS YOU WISHED. YOU ASKED US TO DO AN INSPECTION OF YOUR TRUCK. WE PERFORMED THE INSPECTION ON YOUR 2004 FORD RANGER, MILES; 217,400. WE DID A COMPLETE INSPECTION AS YOU REQUESTED AND THE TECH NOTED MULTIPLE ISSUES OF CONCERN, THAT ARE A SAFETY ISSUES. WE DID NOTE THAT THE FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS WERE VERY TIGHT AND SHOULD BE REPLACED, WE ALSO SPENT THE TIME TO VERIFY THAT THE TIGHT FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS WAS NOT THE CALIPLERS OR BRAKES DRAGGING. WE ALSO NOTED THAT THERE IS A LOUD NOISE COMING FROM THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE. THE LEFT REAR WHEEL BEARING HAS FAILED AND IS MAKING NOISE AND IT IS VERY HARD TO TURN THAT WHEEL. THE TECH ALSO NOTED THAT THERE ARE HEAT SPOTS IN THE FRONT BRAKE ROTORS AND THEY CANNOT BE RESURFACED. THE TECH ALSO NOTED THAT THERE IS A COOLANT LEAK AND THE VEHICLE WAS LOW ON COOLANT. THE COOLANT RESERVIOR WAS EMPTY WHEN VEHICLE WAS INSPECTED. TECH ALSO NOTES THAT THE TRUCK HAS WORN CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS ON THE RIGHT FRONT. IT WAS CLEARLY EXPLAINED THAT WHEN A WHEEL BEARING FAILS IN A DIFFERENTIAL, THE METAL FROM THE WHEEL BEARING GETS IN THE DIFFERENTIAL OIL AND CONTAMINATES THE OIL AND THEN CAUSES DAMAGE TO OTHER INTERNAL REAR DIFFERENTIAL PARTS. THE TECHS NOTES WERE ALL CONFIRMED BY THE SERVICE MANAGER, WITH OVER 35 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND HAS THE HIGHEST CERTIFICATIONS THAT YOU CAN GET IN THIS FEILD. IT IS INCONCIEVABLE THAT REPLACEMENT OF THE FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS WILL FIX ALL THE OTHER SAFETY ISSUES. WE ARE CONCERNED THAT YOU MAY STILL HAVE SAFETY ISSUES THAT HAVE NOW BEEN OVERLOOKED. WE ARE NOT WILLING TO OVERLOOK OTHER SAFETY ISSUES, ONLY TO MAKE THE MONEY FROM ONE ISSUE, WHEN THERE ARE MULTIPLE ISSUES. WE SPENT OVER AN HOUR CHECKING YOUR VEHICLE AND ONLY CHARGED YOU FOR 1/2 HOUR. I DO NOT THINK YOUR REVIEW WAS FAIR TO US AS WE DID WHAT YOU REQUESTED. THE FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS WILL NOT FIX THE NOISE IN THE REAR DIFFERENTIAL AND WILL NOT FIX THE CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS NOR WILL IT FIX THE COOLANT LEAKS. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS AS YOUR SAFETY MAY BE AT RISK. GOOD LUCK TO YOU FROM ALL OF US AT USA BRAKE AND AUTO REPAIR.

DA
DWIGHT A.
Burbank, WA
10/02/2014
coupon
did not get my coupon discount coupon at home
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2014

Dwight, just as other businesses require a coupon at the time of service or sale, so do we.  It is unfortunate you did not have your coupon at the time you were in, but I am sure you can understand how giving special treatment to you, and not offering the same opportunity to the other customers present at the time of your visit is unfair and bad business practice. We do strive to take care of all of our customers fairly and quickly, and we are sorry you feel unhappy with not receiving a discount without your coupon present.

KL
KYLE L.
Mercury Sable
12/10/2013
Ruined my entire day by not being thorough
My car was not fixed it actually died on the way to work thanks a lot
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2013

MR LYNCH CAME IN YESTERDAY.  OUR TECHNICIAN WAS TAKEN OFF A VEHICLE THAT HE HAD BEEN WORKING ON TO HELP MR LYNCH IN A QUICK MANNER.  THE CUSTOMER STATED THAT HE HAD BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BATTERY.  OUR TECHNICIAN FOUND CHEAP TEMPORARY BATTERY CLAMPS THAT THE BATTERY CABLES WERE FALLING OUT OF.  THE TECHNICIAN ADVISED THE CUSTOMER THAT THE FIRST STEP WAS TO REPLACE THE BATTERY TERMINAL ENDS THEN RETEST FOR PROPER CONNECTION.  THE REPAIR WAS COMPLETED AND THE CUSTOMER LEFT THE SHOP.

NOTE THAT THIS VEHICLE HAS AN IGNITION INTERLOCK SYSTEM INSTALLED,  HAVING THE INTERLOCK THE TECHNICIAN WAS UNABLE TO START THE VEHICLE.

IF THERE IS A FURTHER CONCERN WITH THE VEHICLE WE WELCOME MR LYNCH TO RETURN FOR FURTHER DIAGNOSTIC.

CN
CHARLES N.
Mazda CX-7
11/17/2012
Friendly, good work and honest.
easy to get in and out for service, the guys are good at what they do.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2012
GETTING CUSTOMERS IN AND OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER IS JUST ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEEPS CUSTOMERS COMING BACK. I'M THINKING WE MIGHT NEED TO RESCORE THIS REVIEW THOUGH. I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE.

Kohler M.
10/16/2012
Unbelievably disappointed (Continued)
This is in response to Mirko's reply to me. Wayne was the technician that spoke to me. He did in fact say (verbatim) "If you hit a pothole, your wheel will fall off". I don't know why Mirko is telling me what was said, being as he wasn't in the office when it was stated. I was never advised to get a more complete inspection. Mirko, you are welcome to email me, I still have the emails that have the estimates for a completely rebuilt rear and front differential. Why would you send an estimate for a rebuild on an item that wasn't inspected? This bothers me greatly. He states in his replay that it needed an inspection, and I have proof (with Wayne's advice at the top) that I was told to get it replaced ASAP. A four-thousand dollar estimate on something that needs, "further inspection" is pretty lousy, in my opinion.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2012
I TALKED TO YOU TODAY ON THE PHONE AND YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHOULD COME DOWN TO THE SHOP SO WE CAN PUT YOUR TRUCK UP ON A RACK SO WE CAN SHOW YOU OUR FINDINGS. WE NEVER TRY TO SELL A JOB TO A CUSTOMER IF IT ISN’T NEEDED. I HOPE TO SEE YOU VERY SOON. THANK YOU

M
Kohler M.
10/16/2012
Unbelievably disappointed
I normally don't do reviews, except for exceptionally good service, or exceptionally bad. This definitely falls in the latter.

I took my brand new (to me) 2001 Dodge Ram pickup in for an inspection. I let them know that I had just purchased it, and that I wanted to know how much work it needed, if any. They said it would be a couple of hours, so my wife, 3 year old son and I went for a walk. When we came back, they asked me if I had the Dodge, and when I said yes, I received a look...I thought I was in trouble. Long story short, they gave me a list of approximately 15 different things that needed to be fixed. One thing they told me is that if I didn't get them fixed (about 3k dollars worth of stuff) and I hit a big pothole, my wheel would fall off. Of course this scared the Bejeesus out of me! When I received the estimate, the first thing he recommended fixing was the rear differential, for about 1k, because there was a noise coming out of that area. This confused me. If the rear diff went out, the wheels would stop spinning, they wouldn't fall off. I assumed that a wheel falling off would be a lot more urgent than a noise. I took my truck to a second mechanic, who said none of their work needed to be done. I also got an oil change, where they told me the rear diff fluid was a pint and a half low, and really grimy. I had that replaced, and the noise has vanished.

I seriously, seriously doubt that USA Break & Auto even looked at the rear differential. If they had, they would have had to replace the fluid. They heard a sound and gave me the most expensive fix possible. I will never go to them again. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and their free inspection is a rip-off.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2012
KOHLER McNELLY, Did in fact bring his vehicle that he recently purchased to USA Brake & Automotive for a FREE SAFETY INSPECTION. The customer also requested that since the vehicle was a recent perchance to please look at every inch of the vehicle. At that time we put our senior master technician on it for a thorough inspection. He had several safety related concerns and several general maintenance recommendations. The technicians time on the vehicle was 1.5 hours at no charge to the customer. When the recommendations were reviewed with Mr. McNelly at no time did our service advisor use the words “ your tires are going to fall off “ but did stress the importance of the safety related items, also as with most vehicles the customer is always welcome to come into the shop to see ( with his own eyes ) what we are trying to express in words. As far as the rear differential goes during the test drive there was a rather loud howl / growl from the rear end. Inspected for leaks and fluid level. The rear differential was leaking and yes the fluid was low, advised the customer that a more complete inspection was needed to inspect if internal gear and or bearing damage had occurred. We at USA Brake & Auto Repair apologize to Mr. McNelly for the way he interpreted our FREE service as a negative experience. He / you are always welcome to question, or comment on our recommendations and service. We also always save replaced components for the customers final inspection of repair. We strive to give the best customer service possible in a timely manner every day. Honesty and accurate diagnostic, along with unsurpassed repairs our always our goal. We know in this industry word of mouth is the best advertisement and we have the best customers in the Tri-Cities to prove this. USA Brake & Auto Repair.

CT
COURTNEY T.
GMC Jimmy
09/07/2012
The issues I had with my service were resolved in a timely manner and I felt very well taken care of by the owner. Thank you for taking action to fix things

09/07/2012
won't be back
I was coming for a simple oil change and they were not busy. Was told it would take 45 mins max. After an hour of waiting they finally took my car in. When i asked about it they were extremely rude and gave no response.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2012
HI COURTNEY, I'M VERY SORRY FOR HOW YOU WERE TREATED. I TALKED TO YOU ON THE PHONE ON SATURDAY AND DISCUSSED THE PROBLEM AND IRONED IT OUT. WE WILL NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR COMING IN AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEXT VISIT.

LR
Lara R.
WA
Pontiac Sunfire
08/17/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Lara's husband. He said he came to the business for an oil change. He has a mesh pipe in the exhaust line right underneath the oil filter. He requested the business put some kind of cover to deflect the oil so it did not run into the mesh pipe. The business did not do this and now he smells burning oil whenever he drives the vehicle. The business has not yet contacted him regarding this.

08/17/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Allan. He said he was not happy with his visit because they were not able to fix his vehicle. He said there is oil in the mesh area of the exhaust manifold and it is now burning oil. He would not recommend this business to anyone based on this experience.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2012
HI ALLAN, I'M VERRY SORRY THIS HAPPENED. PLEASE COME DOWN SO WE CAN FIX THIS SITUATION. WILL MAKE IT RIGHT AND WE APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK SO WE WON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN.

MONICA L.
07/30/2012
I could get over charged and under serviced anywhere else
There were 3 charges to my bill that were neither told to me beforehand, or explained to me after the fact.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/01/2012
I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY MONICA. YOU CAME INTO THE STORE AND REQUESTED THESE SERVICES, WE THEN CAME UP WITH A QUOTE FOR YOU AND YOU SIGNED AUTHORIZING THE WORK TO BE DONE. INVOICE #19786. WE PERFORMED A TRANSMISSION FLUSH FOR $120.00 PLUS TAX AND 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT FOR $69.95. A FREE BRAKE INSPECTION AND WE EVEN DID A FULL INSPECTION OF YOUR VEHICLE FOR FREE. I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO COME IN SO WE CAN STRAIGHTEN OUT THIS CONFUSION, THANK YOU

WT
WHITNEY T.
Pontiac Bonneville
07/20/2012
Unable to find problem
We have an older vehicle that is currently having some issues. We took the vehicle into USA brake for diagnosis of what was going on. $90 later they gave us we they thought was wrong with the vehicle and no real solution. Would give them a 1 out of 10.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2012
WE AT USA BRAKE AND AUTO REPAIR STRIVE TO REPAIR EVERY VEHICLE RIGHT THE 1st TIME. AT TIMES THERE ARE VEHICLES THAT DO NOT SHOW SIGNS OF THE CUSTOMERS COMPLAINT AT THE TIME OF SERVICE. ON THEISE OCCASIONS WE SPEND AS MUCH TIME NECESSERY TRYING TO REPRODUCE THE CONCERNS. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE ACTUAL CUT & PASTE FROM OUR INVOICE BELOW......... TECHNICIAN SCAN FOR CODES / NONE SCAN LIVE DATA / NONE - 1ST. TEST DRIVE START AT 92,824 END AT 92,840 MILES. RAN VEHICLE FOR 1 HOUR IN TOWN AND DRIVING AT HWY DRIVING TECH NOTES AT NO TIME WAS THERE A ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION POWER LOSS. TECH IS RECOMMENDING CUSTOMER BRINGING VEHICLE BACK WHEN CONCERN IS HAPPENING. TECH SPENT 1.1/2 HOURS SPENT DRIVING VEHICLE AND AT THIS TIME 32 MILES OF DRIVING TIME. TECH NOTES THAT AT AN EDUCATED GUESS THAT - POSSIBLY THE IGNITION MODULE BREAK DOWN HEAT RELATED / LOAD RELATED.

GG
GREG G.
Toyota Avalon
01/08/2012
Problem Handled Very Professionally
As I had hoped, Mirko called me back within a couple of days to explain what happened, and he went beyond expectation to resolve my concern and restore confidence. This is the business ethic I have come to know from USA Brake and Auto through my many repeat visits to their shop -- unlike alot of businesses today, they took responsibility and did whatever was necessary to take care of their customers, particularly when things go south. That scores big in my book.

I'm glad to see it has not changed, as I think it would be hard to find a trustworthy shop to replace them (and I've been to plenty of less-honest places where the management doesn't give a crap about a customer's experience -- good or bad), and I will be going back to USA Brake and Auto for my future repair work (and no, it's not about free oil changes -- it's much more about honesty, ethical treatment, courtesy, and responsibility; I value those most).

Thank you Mirko for taking care of this promptly; and yes, I would still recommend USA Brake and Auto to others, as I previously stated.

01/08/2012
Disappointed
As a regular USA Brake and Auto customer, my visit yesterday was very disappointing. I brought my Avalon in for a routine oil change, and when I arrived I was told that the oil change bay was open and that they should be able to get to it right away. I left the car to run some errands, and I received a call telling me that there would be a delay. I thought, "okay, things happen -- no problem". I was told it would be about 30 minutes before they would be able to get it done. I came back 30 minutes later and found that my car was still sitting where I dropped it off, and all the bays were full. The desk clerk said, "I'm so sorry, we just got slammed." Slammed? When the oil change bay was open upon my arrival, and the rule is 'first come, first serve' for oil changes? Hmm, sounds like either a poorly covered screw-up or a kick to the curb. Not impressed - particularly for a return customer who understands how things typically operate at USA Brake and Auto.

Folks, I understand a delay can happen -- but it appeared that my car was pushed to the curb so other customers could have their work done. I have never had that kind of treatment at USA Brake and Auto, and it was quite disappointing to see that the "first come, first serve" rule that has prevailed there in the past was not the case yesterday.

I know USA Brake and Auto is capable of better with Mirko in charge -- and I will probably go back again because of my history there (and I would still recommend them to friends for the same reason), but I am very unhappy with how things were handled; and I hope it was an isolated incident.

If things have changed for the worse, however, then it may be time for me to look for another oil change venue.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2012
Greg, I want to deeply apologize for the inadequete service you recieved on Saturday Jan 7th and the amount of time it took to get to your vehicle was my fault completly. Please accept our 2012 year's worth of free oil service to your Toyota Avalon, I hope this experience does not cripple your opinion of us, and that we can show you how much your service means to us. Again I apologize, Thank you - Mirko Micic