Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Roy W.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Roy said he's done business with them before.

LG
LATARSHA G.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/04/2019
State Inspection
Friendly environment and quick service
Debbie B., OFFICE MANAGER from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 12/04/2019

LATARSHA tHANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.  HOPE YOU AND YOIUR FAMILY HAWVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.  IF THERE IS ANYWAY WE CASN BE OF SRVICE, PLEASR DONT HESITSATE TO CALL

DEBBIE
OFFICE MANAGER

PO
PATRICIA O.
12/04/2019
My car failed inspection :(
But they were very thorough, informative, and helpful. I will definitely return soon.

PATRICIA, REMEMBER THAT YOU 15 DAYS TO BRING YOUR CAR BACK FOR A FREE INSPECTION.
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

DEBBIE
OFFICE MANAGER

GF
GUADLUPE F.
11/15/2019
good friendly service
good service
Debbie B., OFFICE MANAGER from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 11/18/2019

Mr Flores Thank you so much for your visit to our shop.  Hope you and your family have a nice Thanksgiving.

SANDRA S.
Nissan Sentra
11/11/2019
The people were very nice.... went in for a car inspection and was in and out withing 35 minutes.
The people were very nice......was in and out within 35 minutes for a yearly car inspection..... Thanks.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 11/12/2019

Sandra,
we appreciate the positive feedback .
Dont hesitate to call if we can take care of any other automotive issues you may have.

VR
VERONICA R.
Buick LaCrosse
11/06/2019
Customer service and knowledge
This was my first time using this particular company they were very knowledgeable and they took really good care of me.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 11/07/2019

Veronica  ,
We appreciate your business and the good words .

JOSE R.
10/21/2019
Excelent job
Excelente trabajo
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 10/22/2019

Jose

We appreciate your good words and appreciate your business .

DK
Douglas K.
Gurnee, IL
10/15/2019
Needed asap
Wheel bearing...Friday afternoon..on way to CA. I knew what the problem was...Kelly ordered before I arrived. Had me in shop in 15min of arrival. Diagnosis correct. New hub and bearing installed in under 3 hours. Repair bill was much less than anticipated. And repair was guaranteed Nationwide. And I know repair was correct and complete because I am writing this review from French Camp CA. 1800mi from Houston. No problems. Doyle's will be my go-to when repairs needed in Houston. Thanks guys!
Debbie B., OFFICE MANAGER from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 10/15/2019

thanks doug for the great review.We appreciate your business. Glad to hear everything was ok.

debbie

PO
PATRICIA O.
Buick LaCrosse
10/11/2019
My oil change
Everyone was so nice and helpful and very close to home.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 10/12/2019

Patricia
I appreciate the good review .
As a reminder, we perform a free courtesy inspection when you bring your vehicle in for oil changes  This is an advantage we can offer since we are a full service auto shop.

10/10/2019
Fast service!!!
First time at this place and let me start off with the lady at the front desk.. she was very sweet and helpful. I came in for an inspection and the service was really fast! Cheap price of $25.50, and quick service, can't beat that!! It's a family owned business and the people are very friendly. Will definitely be coming back here in the future! :)
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 10/11/2019

We appreciate the good report and we look forward to taking care of any other automotive needs you may have in the future.

Spring, TX
10/04/2019
Misleading Pricing
Got a verbal estimate of cost to repair transmission and after it was checked was told it needed replaced then during same phone call I was told it just needed new seals and the price went up by $400 more dollars. So I found a transmission shop that towed it for free and it cost less than what I was first told here. Also when I went to pay their fee for telling me what I told them to begin with I was told they put fluid in it and there is nothing wrong with it other than the front seal. So make your own judgement. I won’t have to think about it again because I am not ever going back.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 10/08/2019

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We apologize if your experience here at BUDDY DOYLES CAR CLINIC LLC wasn't satisfactory. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to the financial burden they might bring. As you can see from our previous 300 plus verified reviews and responses, we've never shied away from taking the blame if it was a mistake on our part. To show you we appreciate your business, we would like to offer a FREE complimentary oil and filter change on your next visit. "

STAN S.
09/12/2019
communications was excelant, they kept me informed during the repairs. 20 plus years 2- vehicles. Happy customer (that's me)
communications was excellent, they kept me informed during repairs, 20 plus years, 2- Chevy pickups 800,000 miles between them, 90 percent of repairs done by Buddy Doyle Car Clinic. great folks and good work.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 10/08/2019

Stan .
We apprciate your business andr the good words.

AO
ANDRES O.
09/10/2019
The family run atmosphire, being treated as a $10,000.00 USD customer.
When entering the front office you get this warm Southern, home greeting and there is all ways someone there to explain the service recommendations and cost up front.
Family atmosphere, coffee is always available and the technicians are clean and product knowledgeable.
The shop is off I-10 East @ Wayside and Easy Off - Easy On.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 09/10/2019

Andy, thanks for the great review..WE appreciate you and your family.

debbie

Yes Andy
We appreciate you business and the kind words.

CHERYL W.
09/05/2019
Very clean shop very good mechanics. Very thoughtful ,fast and man of their word.
The shop is very clean. The mechanics r excellent and very well mannered. Their word is their bond.
Thank you for getting me cool again.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you so much.. Glad you and your family are cool again.  hope to see you again.

Thanks for your business Cheryl

Pearland, TX
Mazda CX-9
08/26/2019
Update on State Inspection
I received a call from Rick Doyle the morning after the incident. He was very apologetic and wanted to make it right. He came to my work, tested my battery then drove my car to get the battery replaced. I very much appreciated how Rick resolved this issue. Thank you again!

08/26/2019
State Inspection
I brought my vehicle in for a state inspection, dropped it off at 8am and picked it back up at 1:30pm. When I went to pick up my car it was parked in the front of the building. After I paid I went to my car, all the doors were unlocked, opened the door and it started beeping. Turns out they did not turn my car all the way off when they parked it. Went to start my car and the battery was dead. It had been sitting there for nearly 6 hours like this. I also noticed that they left my headlights turned all the way on instead of putting them back to auto. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had getting a state inspection. I will not be returning.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 08/27/2019

After gathering the information , You are fair and accurate in your review. Our technician accidentally left your car in the "on" position and "unlocked" when he parked your car which totally finished off a car battery that was going bad. Fortunately the vendor warrantied out the battery for us and we gladly installed for no charge.

I really appreciate you taking my call today and letting us resolve this issue. We will learn from this.
We are having a team meeting to safeguard this from happening in the future.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE WE CAN RE-EARN YOUR TRUST IN THE FUTURE.

Sincerely,

Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for allowing to correct this .

08/17/2019
MzC
Very personable staff, I spoke to one owner on the phone and met the other in person. Once the diagnostic was completed I received a phone call detailing what was needed on the vehicle. Due to the complete price of what needed to be done it was explained to me what I could wait to have repaired and what would need more immediate attention. Service was completed & vehicle returned timely.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and if there is ever anything we can help with, please let us know

DARRYL B.
Deridder, LA
Nissan Titan
07/23/2019
Greatful
Did what they said and we were in a bind from out of town and they didn’t take advantage of our situation. Actually delivered our vehicle to my wife due to circumstances.
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 07/23/2019

Darryl ,

We we certainly glad to help and appreciate your business.

Thanks for the kind words.

GR
GUADALUPE R.
Humble, TX
GMC Yukon XL
07/19/2019
The real Misfit Garage
This place should have its own sitcom ,Rick and his brother are something else..
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 07/20/2019

Guadalupe, I think you may be on to something about the sitcom.

My 3 brothers and I have been raised up into a family business that was started in 1954  Our dad and one of the brothers hss since passed on .
i Will admit that working with family can be very challenging but has been a blessing at the same time

I hope you keep coming back as we are committed to keeping good techs doing good work and standing behind our work

KT
kenneth t.
Dodge Avenger
07/19/2019
freindly professional 5 star service
good professional service🤗
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 07/20/2019

Kenneth ,
We appreciate you allowing us to take care of your vehicle .

KC
KENNETH C.
Humble, TX
07/10/2019
Professionalism and very thorough!
Went there under my warranty for my Toyota and they was able to help me save cost and educated me on my situated
Rick D. from Buddy Doyles Car Clinic LLC responded on 07/11/2019

Kenneth  ,
We appreciate your business and the good words.