BD
Brian D.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff provided excellent service. They were awesome.

JUDY NICK D.
Lincoln Continental
06/21/2019
Great and Timely service
It’s a pleasure doing business with good honest professionals. Their estimate is quick and fairly priced. Service is speedy and all personnel do their best to accommodate each customer.

RD
RON D.
06/19/2019
Doug is a great upfront person.. treats customers like they are special.

LO
Louis O.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Louis said he has been dealing with them for a long time and is always happy.

JERRY G.
Jeep Patriot
06/11/2019
usual prompt regular service
We had a squeak in the brakes. Bunge's simply cleaned up the situation. Told us the brakes were good. Bunge's did not try to inflate the situation so we would have paid for a more expensive and unneeded job. We always appreciate the honesty.

TAMI B.
06/07/2019
great service
great fast reliable service

MIKE P.
06/07/2019
Service ! that is the key Bob and Doug are alway ready to help you get your service competed. .
I always get great personal service when I come in. Doug and Bob are always ready to help you and are responsive to getting you in and out with out a hassle.

NN
Napa N.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Napa said the work was good. He mentioned that the staff is great.

GS
GLEN S.
Bartlett, IL
Volvo S80
06/03/2019
Hit the problem perfectly!
Found the bearing failing squeal in the alternator, as well as a premature failure of the tensioner for the surpitine belt. Honored part warrenty on tensioner as it was replaced two weeks earlier. Work was performed on a 2002 Volvo S80

LL
LAURA L.
05/31/2019
Vehicle inspection 165k
They always tell me what I need to do now and what can wait. Communication is good and customer service is excellent.

RAY W.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
05/30/2019
The only ones we trust
We have 3 older cars and bring them to Bunges. We always feel they’re truthful about what our cars beed

Sleepy Hollow, IL
05/30/2019
Fair and honest
They don't do things they don't have to do, as in making up problems that don't exist. They do what they need to do. I've been going here for years and years. They always treat me nicely and do a good job.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Mercury Mariner
05/29/2019
repair of car
Very professional. Love making the appt online . When they found another issue other than what I wanted them to check they called with the problem and cost . I feel like we can count on them for truthfulness as to issues . Thank you Bunge and staff for what you do . William Sears

AD
ANDREW D.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/24/2019
Fair priced but not outstanding
This shop is a busy place that is honest and is reasonably priced for routine maintenance. I was disappointed that they were unable/unwilling to diagnose a noticeable shake/rattle at idle when the car is stopped and in gear, however. “Could not replicate condition” seems to be code for “we don’t have time for this”’. You could have asked me to show you what I was concerned about...

KT
KRISTINE LARRY T.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
05/23/2019
Fast friendly service, helpful staff. They all do a great job.

AN
Ashley N.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said it is fast, quick and affordable.

DELORES R.
Mazda CX-9
05/19/2019
Good, local service
Just an oil change, but easy to set up an appointment and, of course, great service. I highly recommend them for all your automotive needs.

JOHN F.
Ford Transit Van
05/19/2019
Typical Great service
Because of my busy day I arrived at Bunge's at 3:00 PM. Although late in the work day, they performed all work required on my van in an efficient professional manner which I expect and receive every visit.

CT
CAROL T.
05/15/2019
Honesty in recommending what service is actualy needed.
I feel I am not having repairs recommended that are not necessary.

JORDAN F.
05/15/2019
Top notch service
I have used Bunges many times for various fixes on my vehicle and have never received anything less than exceptional service. They provide excellent communication on the work being done to your vehicle. I find the prices to be very reasonable and all work is completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend using them for any service.