Donna W.
Marengo, IL
Dodge Intrepid
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Donna said that the place had good prices, great service and were friendly.

GM
Gary M.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Gary said that the place was great, he's been using them for many years.

WG
WAYNE G.
01/30/2019
very pleased give 'em a 6th star for service and personal attention........
very pleasant to work with , Bob was very honest with us

ALFRED B.
01/27/2019
Very Reliable service.
Quality job is what you expect . Trustworthy people and fair.

Pontiac Grand Prix
01/27/2019
Quick, reset oil change program on car

Les S.
Cadillac CTS
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Les said they are excellent.

01/17/2019
great service, resonably priced
great job

Robert B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place has good service.

Gilberts, IL
01/08/2019
Bunge's is the best!
Brought my 12-year-old van in for 165,000-mile maintenance and dropped it off. Within an hour, I got a phone call from Bob who told me what things he thought needed to be done, how long it would take, and the cost. I say, ok, go for it. Bob called me again a couple hours later to say they were done. Great customer service, great communication, friendly staff. No messing around. It would be easy to make up problems for a van as old as mine. But all I needed was a new cabin air filter. Thanks, Bunge's, for always taking care of me!

TAMI B.
01/08/2019
H oil change
Great service, always get my cars done fast.

GS
Gary S.
Saint Charles, IL
Jeep Liberty
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he has been going to this business for years.

JERRY G.
Jeep Patriot
01/05/2019
Always recieve timely attention
Timely, courteous service. I have been a customer for over 20 years.

DOTTIE--GARY B.
Saint Charles, IL
01/02/2019
great service
The customer service is outstanding. Doug and Bob at the front desk are really nice to deal with. I have never had to return for an issue that they fixed. Meaning they fix it right the first time. We have 5 vehicles and they maintain all of them. Thank you Bungees!!

Ford Transit Van
12/30/2018
I have dealt with Bunge's for years and have never had a complaint. They are friendly and proficient, and never push unnecessary work. If I were married, I wouldn't be fearful of sending my wife for auto service.

Honda Accord Coupe
12/29/2018
Almost always very good, but...
We’ve been taking our cars here for years and while the work is good with fair prices, I was a little frustrated with the past visit... vehicle indicated a transmission flush was needed and they called me to make sure I really wanted to do it but wouldn’t provide an opinion as to whether it was needed. Then the same guy called to tell me the car was ready and in the same breath told me he didn’t want to wait around for me if I would be picking up around 5 pm. Again, the work is good and prices are fair, but we sometimes feel like they’re very short with us, very busy, and don’t really listen to our concerns. Honestly, we’re thinking about going back to Kellenberger, who always took the time to look the vehicle over when it was in for regular maintenance items and let us know what was needed or what might be coming up. These guys seem too busy to do that in our experience.

12/23/2018
Efficiency
From the friendly greeting to the thank you for your business was such a pleasant and refreshing experience.

BETH H.
12/22/2018
Consistently Good
I've been taking my car to Bunge's for 25 years. The words I would use to describe my experience are: professional, courteous, honest, and fair.

AA
Anthony A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said that the place made his visit convenient and quick.

BO
BILL O.
GMC Yukon
12/15/2018
Great service as always!
These people are as honest as the day is long. Good folks to know. They’ll treat you right.

YJ
yvonne J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Yvonne said they always give good service, they are good in explaining things to her, and trustworthy.