Anonymous avatar
Acura RDX
04/24/2018
In my experience they were very honest and trustworthy. I felt they explained the issues for my car, which were taken care of in a timely matter. I did go to another shop for a different issue and was not happy with the results. I will use Bundge's for a my future needs. I left the shop with piece of mind.

SL
Stewart L.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Stewart said the facility was fast, prompt, and courteous.

PF

KA
Kitt A.
Toyota Prius v
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Kitt said the business was able to provide fast service on his vehicle.

TK
Tony K.
Hampshire, IL
Kia Optima
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Courtney. She said the whole family loves them and goes there. They do a great job.

RANDY S.
Coral, IL
Chrysler 200
04/15/2018
Helpful informative auto service
Quality, well established service. where everyone knows you by your first name.

DEBBIE--DARREN B.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/12/2018
Bunge's
The employees at Bunge's have kept my old Blazer running for 16 years. Always fast, friendly service.

JO
JOE O.
04/12/2018
Bunge's is the garage I trust.
Bunge's takes care of my Chevy Silverado with over 267,000 miles on it. Always perfect communication and terrific work keeping my truck running beautifully. All repairs have been reasonably priced too.

Roger R.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the services of the business are excellent. He said they are fast and he is pleased.

JENNIFER A.
GMC Acadia
04/10/2018
Courteous, professional, friendly staff.
Always courteous, professional, friendly staff. Know that I am getting quality work done.

HM
HANSA M.
Gilberts, IL
04/10/2018
toyota corola 2013
I walked in with my problem, they took care of it promptly. I have been going there for many years. Very satisfied.

Mario B.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the business does a good job for him.

RA
Richard A.
Gilberts, IL
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he takes his vehicle to the business, and they are quick. The staff is nice.

RV
RON V.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2018
Trustworthy
I have been taking my vehicles to Bunge's for years because they are honest people and won't try to sell you in work that is unnecessary. They always alert me to other issues they find, but they tell me if I have some time before it really needs fixing. Great People!

KT

TOM B.
Saint Charles, IL
Lincoln MKT
04/06/2018
Great Service as usual!!!
Great service, communication & knowledge.

Steve- W.
Ford Thunderbird
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he appreciated their service.

JOHN S.
04/03/2018
Good and efficient customer service...
Scheduling service is easy and the work is done very well and efficiently. If I have any questions or concerns, they are answered directly and satisfactorily and the prices are reasonable.

PC
Paul C.
Hampshire, IL
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the technicians were completely professional. They did not try to up-sell him.

AD
ANDREW D.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/26/2018
Reasonably priced and honest
So refreshing to take our vehicles to a place that does excellent work at a fair price. Asked to check brake pads during a routine oil change and tire rotation thinking it was about time based on how I drive... they easily could have sold me a brake job but told me I didn't need it yet. That kind of honesty and fast, hassle-free service will keep us coming back.