CINDY DON W.
Hampshire, IL
Mazda 6
01/11/2015
Bunges is the ONLY place I trust to take my car
As always, the service is great, the guys are great, great experience!

EB
ELIZABETH--DON B.
Mazda RX-8
01/11/2015
Check engine light on when I pick up my car...are you kidding me!
Took my car in for a broken clutch peddle. It took a week to have repairs conducted. When I pick up at 7am in morning because they finished on Friday night and only time I could get it beforce closing for weekend, I get in car and see my check engine light is on. I go back inside and say what is this. They guy at counter said it was like that when the car came in and I thought you knew about it so we didn't check it because the car came in for a broken clutch peddle. I thought it was the more rediculous response I had ever heard. The light was not on when I dropped it off and second, why would you not check an emergency light!!!??? I still don't have my car...over a week a now. Very unhappy.
Steve W. from Bunge's Tire & Auto responded on 01/13/2015

We apologized for the miscommunication and tuned up the car for free.

SUE B.
Schaumburg, IL
Nissan Sentra
Good Service
Low tire pressure due to cold weather - thank you for checking my tires for me

GC
GINNY,JIM C.
Kia Sedona
Great service.
The employees at Bunges always do an outstanding job.
Thank you Bunges for being there.

CINDY DON W.
Hampshire, IL
01/08/2015
I always trust the work @ Bunges! If I need a loaner car, there is always one for me to use while my car is being fixed...a BIG plus!
Bunges us the only place I go to get our cars worked on! Nice guys & trust Bunges!

Bunges us the only place we go to for car service & repairs! Always a pleasant experience!

PM
Patty M.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Patty said this business was efficient.

Margie H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Margie said she has been going to the business for years and has never had a complaint.

Jim K.
Burlington, IL
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said she has known the business for years. She is very satisfied with the service.

EZ
ERIC Z.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/03/2015
great service
they give great service and dont tell you that you need stuff done that you dnt.

CHARLES H.
Carpentersville, IL
12/30/2014
honesty and good work, good people
I have recommended your business to many friends

CR
CINDY R.
Cadillac STS
12/29/2014
Maintenance
Always satisfied with Bunges service. Last appt neglected to check coolant level.

JASON F.
RAM Pickup
12/23/2014
I trust them
Great guys. I don't trust anyone else with my cars

VB
Vicki B.
Volkswagen Passat
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Vicki said the business communicated well and they are trustworthy.

TP
TINA--STEVEN P.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
12/19/2014
great customer service
This place is the best for every service.

RD
RICH D.
Saint Charles, IL
Chrysler 300M
12/17/2014
Quick and efficient
Needed wiring problem fixed, called and got me in right away. No fuss, problem solved!

JY
John Y.
12/16/2014 Category: Service
John said he has been dealing with the business for years.

John F.
Chrysler 300
12/16/2014 Category: Service
John said the business was excellent and they provided the best service in town. They have always been prompt and have never provided a bad service.

Michael L.
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Michael said they seem to be a very good business.

ZS
Zack S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Zack said the service was nice.

GV
GALE V.
Mazda RX-8
12/15/2014
Friendly, but not perfect
Though friendly, you failed to notice that my brake pads were worn on the front and rear wheels of the car after putting on snow tires.
Steve W. from Bunge's Tire & Auto responded on 12/16/2014

I am unsure what the complaint is here.  The notes on the repair order for that day state:  F and R brakes at 4mm, LF sway bar broken, drives like it has a broken engine mount.