MK
Michael K.
Southampton, PA
Exceptional Service
You are treated like family from the first contact. Professional and caring exceptional service at reasonable prices. I'll never go back to a dealer

David M.
Southampton, PA
06/24/2021
What needed to be corrected. Accurate and timely
Could not expect any better service from them.

The Best!!!!!!!!

Met everything needed to be done c

VF
Vincent F.
Kia Forte
Best auto repair
Always ready to please customers 🙂

Jane S.
06/24/2021
Thank you for such great service! Had my Subaru in for inspection and oil change.
everyone was very attentive and answered questions. Very friendly. I would definitely recommend you to anyone. Thanks again for prompt and friendly service.

John G.
Morrisville, PA
Self
Always excellent service

Jonas S.
Inspection
I know the staff will look over my car beyond the inspection needs. John was terrific and replaced my wiper blades. So very appreciated!

Always great service
Service at Burn’s is always 2nd to none

Diana R.
Richboro, PA
Lexus RX
06/21/2021
Oil change and tire rotation
Everyone is extremely pleasant and helpful. I feel like my business and satisfaction is always of the utmost concern to them. I’ve had my vehicles serviced by Burns for years no matter where I live.

LW

Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2021

06/17/2021
Burns Auto is the BEST!!
Amazing experience. Dave, Doug, John, and Dave Jr. are all extremely knowledgeable and helpful, hands down the best shop in Newtown. The gas attendants are also extremely polite and helpful.

James F.
06/16/2021
Most Trustworthy Mechanic We've Used
Burns has been the best mechanic we've ever used. Our trust of this shop has been built over many years and I was personally never one to trust a mechanic because of so many bad prior experiences.

In a world full of duplicitous mechanics that tell you there's something wrong just so they can sell you an expensive repair, Burns is the exact opposite. On more than a few occasions, we have brought a car to Burns with a problem that they've fixed at no charge or they've recommend against a repair/replacement because there's still serviceable life in the part (e.g. battery, brakes, etc. when we've brought it in for a slow start or a weird sound).

Doris H.
Nissan Rogue
06/16/2021
Trustworthy Competent Auto Service
We can always count on Burns to provide competent, quality service and repairs. Very trustworthy and professional. We’ve had our cars serviced by Burns for over 10 years and wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else.

EF
Edward F.
06/14/2021
Trustworthy
Been going to Burns Auto for 30 years. Service is handled in a professional manner. They do the job that is required nothing more. The staff is friendly and courteous. Highly recommended.

GS
Gerald S.
INFINITI M35
06/14/2021
Oil Change First Class
First, by way of full disclosure, my college age son works at Burns pumping gas part time while going to school. So, I admit to a little positive bias. But, I was getting my auto maintenance done there for many years before he was old enough to drive or be employed.
I have always been very satisfied with their work. They are honest with me and will go the extra mile to be sure they get the job done. They have often driven me to work, or picked me up when necessary. If any job is more complicated than expected, they call me to explain everything, including cost, and allow time for fair consideration.
This is a third generation family business, and I am proud to contribute to its continuing longevity.