Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
BADRI A. on 10/10/2015
"people "
they just wanna make you want buy their cars, they lie about the mileage of the car as well
Vehicle: Dodge Stratus
Service Date: 10/08/2015
Review Created: 10/10/2015 11:21 AM
GARY B. on 07/09/2014
"Nicole debacle"
Old customer reward V.I.P. card terms not honored.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 07/07/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014 08:55 AM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 07/14/2014

Tried contacting Gary, but have not heard back yet. The way our V.I.P. card works you buy four REGULAR priced oil changes and you get the fifth free. Gary had brought in a discount oil change coupon which cannot be used in conjunction with the V.I.P. program. I hope he will contact me so we can discuss and resolve the situation.

does not matter d. on 10/28/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"service department how hard is it to anwser a phone!!!"
to be quite honest I've heard mixed reviews on your service department but you guys have a great price for an oil change! so I called in to try to set up an appointment but I can never talk to anyone I got put on hold for 6 minutes then I hung up and recalled then i was once yet again placed on hold for another 3 minutes it's ridiculous and all I'm trying to do is get an oil change!!... I've never been to your shop and wanted to try you guys out! But I couldint even make a service appointment you lost my business and did not gain a service customer!
Service Date: 10/25/2013
Review Created: 10/28/2013 11:21 AM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 11/07/2013

I am sorry that your experience with our company started off this way. As you can see by our reviews this is not a common occurance here and we take alot of pride in being the best that we can be in all areas of customer service. I use these reviews to monitor how we perform, but not being able to contact the customer makes it hard to find out where the problem occured. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

does not matter d. on 10/28/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"service department how hard is it to anwser a phone!!!"
Service Date: 10/25/2013
Review Created: 10/28/2013 11:18 AM
Rodney P. ReScore Review on 10/30/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Rodney said the business credited him for all of the cost of the work. He is now completely satisfied with the business.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 09/23/2013
Review Created: 10/16/2013

Rodney said the facility did an alignment on his vehicle and when he picked it up they informed him he had needed lots of suspension work done on the vehicle before they could do a proper alignment. If he had known the suspension work needed to be done first he would not have had them do the alignment until it was done. They should not have done it if they knew he needed suspension work. The facility did not get his confirmation before doing the suspension work and a realignment, although they possibly tried to call him a couple of times. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 09/23/2013
Review Created: 10/16/2013
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/18/2013

I did some research and found that we did not do the wheel alignment due to worn suspension parts. Contacted Rodney and explained he should not have been charged for the repair and that it was a error on our part. He was very understanding and we did return the amount for the alignment back to him. Thank you Rodney for bringing this to my attension so i could correct the mistake.

Faith N. ReScore Review on 10/13/2013
"Understanding service manager."
I am glad i explained my problem face to face to Ian, the service manager who was different from the one i had talked to over the phone. Ian was ready to listen and willing to help. He explained to me and my husband in a clear and understanding way about the car we had purchased in May and told us that there was no warranty to the car we had purchased but they were willing to help do the repair to our car. I am so glad they gave us a FREE loaner car which we are now using while our purchased car is still under inspection and repair. I hope the problem can be fixed so that i don't have this same problem again in the future.
Service Date: 09/25/2013
Review Created: 10/01/2013 09:53 PM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"manager not willing to listen"
I bought a car a few months ago and recently i realized that it has a problem. I called the manager to explain my problem but he was not willing to listen. All he had to say was "I have only been here for two weeks and you already did your paper work. So whatever that happens is under your cost." I was so upset and i don't trust them anymore. Why did they sell me a car that has a major damage and they didn't tell me when i purchased it? I will never recommend them, i am so frustrated.
Service Date: 09/25/2013
Review Created: 10/01/2013 09:53 PM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/08/2013

After speaking with Faith and her husband who are very plesant; they understood the fact that since the car was purchased in May of 2013 there is no warranty for the problem with the car. Although we have an inspection process for all our cars, future problems are unpredictable. The issue started about 1 month ago and progressively became worse. We discussed the situation and came to an agreement to help them out with their repair.  I hope this restores their trust in us

Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/08/2013

CINDI B. ReScore Review on 10/10/2013
"Resolved"
Ian contacted me and we resolved the problem
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 10:39 AM

"Stay Away from this place"
This company is a total ripoff and they lost my business, My oil plug was stripped the last time I was in there and when I asked them to fix it they wanted to charge me $435, Trust me, they not only lost my business but I told all 150 of my co-workers
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 10:39 AM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/03/2013

After a few attempts trying to contact Cindi i have not heard back from here to discuss the situation that took place. Cindi had an oil change here 3/13/13 at 117808 miles, she then went for here next oil change at a different facility which told here after the service was done that the oil plug was striped and it happend during the last oil change. Cindi then returned here 9/17/13 at 126229 miles for an oil change and told us what had taken place. I did not feel we were responsible for the striped drain plug since we were not the last once to do the oil change.  We value all our customers and hope Cindi will contact me so we can work something out.

Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2013

Shortly after my response Cindi did contact me. We discussed the situation and were able to agree on a solution for the issue at hand. Thank you Cindi for contacting me.

Michele W. on 09/10/2013
Michelle said she dropped her vehicle off on Friday and they told her it would be ready that evening. When she called the next day to come and get the vehicle they told her it was jacked up in the air and the service department was closed. She drove by the business and her vehicle was parked in front of the business not jacked up in the air. The way they conduct business is bad. She would not recommend them for the reasons stated.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 09/04/2013
Review Created: 09/10/2013
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 09/17/2013

I contacted Michele and had a very plesant conversation about the situation that took place on here last visit. After getting all the facts i explained to Michele that the issue was  poor communication between service and sales. Being that service is closed on saturday and i had told Michele she could come and get here car that day i did not communicate that to our sales staff on saturday. Thank you Michele for bringing this to my attension so i can make sure this issue does not happen in the future.

Autumn G. on 02/11/2013
Autumn said there was an issue with the coolant. Her vehicle started to overheat while she was on her way home from the oil change. She said she doesn't plan on recommending this business because she doesn't trust their service anymore.
Vehicle: Mazda 626
Service Date: 01/28/2013
Review Created: 02/11/2013
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 02/14/2013
Spoke with Autumn on 2/14/13 and found out that she had a couple of issues on here last two visits prior to this one which prompted the one star review. I told Autmn that we would adress and correct the situation, and i hope that she will continue to do business with us. Thank you for brining this to my attention. Ian Howse Service Manager
JEFF H. on 12/02/2012
"will not return or recommend"
Went for oil change, was told a list of other items for repair. The car was just purchased and had items done before purchase. Brought back to dealership and they disputed what I was told and showed me. Will not go back. Believe they did this for my son was the one that brought car in and tried to take advantage of him and then they didn't want to honor sale price of oil change, but got the credit finally.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 11/30/2012
Review Created: 12/02/2012 09:00 AM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 12/06/2012
During a conversation via phone with Jeff he was informed by his wife about the service received by us, which promted here to give the review. I asked if they could bring the car back so we could reinspect it with them present. Jeff thanked me for calling and said he would speak to his wife and make arangements to do so. Thank you Jeff for giving me the opportunity to gain your trust back for future chances to take care of your automotive needs Ian Howse Service Manager
Tom R. on 10/25/2012
"Not impressed"
My wife (a regular customer) got her oil changed yesterday at Burnsville motors. Since paying $9.95 for the last couple of years and getting other fluids checked along with recommendations, we paid $26.00 and got none of the extra service we've come to expect. Let me get this straight- pay nearly 3 times as much and get nothing for it? Not on my watch. Burnsville Motors is fired for customer neglect.
Service Date: 10/24/2012
Review Created: 10/25/2012 08:21 PM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 11/05/2012
I contacted Tom upon receiving the review to get more detail about the last visit by his wife Lucy. Tom told me that he travels alot and puts a lot of trust in us to make sure that Lucy's car is safe and reliable so he does not have to worrie about here having a brake down when he is out of town. They felt that we did a poor job in reporting Lucy's vehicles condition good or bad. We had a great conversation and it was a wake up call for us to tighten our belts and get back to our main goal, customer service. Tom said they would be back which makes us happy to prove we are better than that. Thank you Tom and Lucy Ian Howse Service Manager
LUCY R. ReScore Review on 11/05/2012
"Ian"
Ian assured us that this hiccup was an exception to the rule- I believe him. We'll be back.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 10/25/2012
Review Created: 10/25/2012 07:36 PM

"Sucks."
Lucy told me she was somewhat disappointed with this visit. There was no mention of trans fluid level/condition or any of the other checks we're accustomed to. Being that your price has doubled for service over the last year or so, we have no choice but to shop for service. You were our "go to" dealer until now. I never understood why a regular customer gets little if any respect. We are the ones you should count on after all. Whatever.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 10/25/2012
Review Created: 10/25/2012 07:36 PM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 11/05/2012
I had a conversation with Tom, Lucy's husband and assured them that we have taken the correct measures to make sure that our service standards are 5 star. They have agreed to remain our customers which makes us very happy to prove we are a cut above the rest. Thank you Tom and Lucy Ian Howse Service Manager