Latest Review over 2 years ago

SAUNDRA W.
Mc Louth, KS
03/25/2016
I love the friendly staff. I always feel Butler's is fair and honest.my mileage on my truck as you listed is wrong,fyi, it's 85851
They are fair and honest, and the staff i s great and friendly.

SHELLY H.
03/05/2016
Very professional excellent service
Wonderful place for repairs.
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2016

Glad to be of service.  Hope your Son enjoys his truck.  We will always be here to help maintain all of your vehicles.

SUSAN B.
02/18/2016
Everyone was friendly and polite, will definitely return there for future car repairs.
Will definitely return there for repair on my auto.
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 02/19/2016

We are glad to hear that we took care of all your needs.  Hope to see you again when you need our services.  Have a great weekend.

RYAN/ CAROL M.
02/04/2016
Amazing reliability and trust we have with Butler Muffler! Tanner has always handled all communication with the Markle family with complete professionalism and details.
We have been bringing our vehicles to Butlers for decades and we have never had a negative experience. The entire team is knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and efficient. We take all of our personal and business vehicles to Butler's, regardless of the issue, because we know it will be taken care of right. Butler's is a great family owned local business!!!
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2016

It is always good to hear from long-time customers.  May we live up to your expectaions for years to come.

KEN/ PAULETTE S.
Atchison, KS
01/29/2016
convenience and dependable
I would not call any other place. I've used them in the past when needed.
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2016

Hi Ken & Paulette,

Thanks for the rewiew.  We will work hard  each time to keep your vehicles on the road and safe to drive.  We like our customers to keep coming back.

JE
JOHN E.
Fort Leavenworth, KS
01/17/2016
Friendly and honest
Very convenient location, free ride to work while work on my car. Great service!
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 01/19/2016

Thanks John.

We try our best to make everyone's visit here easy and convienent.  Glad to hear your visit was.

DAVID H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/10/2016
overcharged
Overcharged on part, was charged $251 for a $100 part
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2016

Hi David,

Sorry to hear you thought bad of us.  We always give our customers a estimate for repairs first and you gave us permission to repair your vehicle, knowing what the price would be before repairs were done.  We paid more than your estimate for the cost of parts and we always use a quality parts for customers repair.  If you felt that strong, we wish you had told us "NO".  All customer have the opprotunity to make that decision once they kn ow what it will cost.  We try to do quality work and use the same quality of parts.  We want you to know you still have a warranty with us:  two years parts and labor.  Hope you have a good day.

PF
PAMELA F.
12/29/2015
oil change
Great service.
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2015

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for the good word.

Have a Happy New Year.

KT
KEVIN T.
Basehor, KS
12/27/2015
Oil Change
Great service, quick and convenient
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2015

Thanks Kevin!

Hope you had a great Christmas.

LE
LARRY E. E.
Ford Aerostar
11/19/2015
Auto repair
Expert work and professional.
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2015

Thanks Larry.

We appreciate you letting us help keep your van on the road.

RN
RON/ SANDRA N.
Chevrolet Venture
11/16/2015
Professional, treated like a real person.
We are treated like part of the family. Honest estimates, no suprises.
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2015

Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  We want you and your family to be safe this Holiday Season.

TT
TOM/ KAREN T.
11/12/2015
Friendly, Reliable, Ethical, Reasonable Prices
I fully trust Butler Muffler to provide the highest quality
service at reasonable prices. I have always been completely satisified with their service.
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2015

Thanks!

As always, it is a pleasure.

JAY D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/07/2015
excellent service
Dave has built and repaired my exhaust work for 30+ years. Always perfect
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2015

Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair

Thanks Jay!  We always like to hear from long-time customers like you and know we are doing a good job.

TT
TOM/ KAREN T.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/22/2015
friendly and professional service at reasonable prices.
I have been using Butler Muffler for years. They are friendly, courteous, professional, and competent. I have always been fully satisfied with their work.
Dave Norwood 5. from Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2015

Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair,

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We enjoy hearing from long time customers.

ARTHUR/ ANITA S.

Lansing, KS
Chevrolet Pickup
05/28/2015
Attention to detail
I left to find that my steering wheel was at 11:00 when straight, but the horn was indeed fixed. The AC blower was not working, a fuse was replaced and apparently worked momentarily and I was charged a diagnostic, but when driving home I turned on the blower and nothing. I checked the fuse which was fine, but the blower still does not work. The power steering pump leak was found to be a hose leak and was repaired. For almost $400 attention to detail was lost on this one.

PB
PAUL/CLAUDIA B.
Lansing, KS
05/22/2015
Professional in every way
Always forthright on diagnostics and cost. Service is outstanding and a business I can trust. With a loose hose and loss of all the freon, I would attribute that to the work done on this AC unit at Fenton Nissan a year ago. I trust Butler's work and that there will be no more issues with the AC for quite some time.

EF
Eric F.
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Eric said the business is up front, honest and they do good work.

Simon W.
Toyota Tundra
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Simon said his overall experience with this business was really good, but the estimation of time to service his vehicle was a little different than what was expected.

David B.
05/21/2015 Category: Service
David said the work they did is outstanding.