EL
Ed L.
02/21/2019
Outstanding Service
Trusted service on my Subaru. They are the best!

Marvin / Deloris D.
01/16/2019
Routine Service.
Performed routine service in timely manner as always.

WK
Wayne K.
01/07/2019
Tire prices beat big box and national chains!
Collected pricing from a national chain and two membership only big box stores - Wright was still lower priced and was able to get me in same day for a set of new tires. Why would you go anywhere else?

TH
Tom H.
12/27/2018
Great job on my car
I would highly recommend Wright’s for any work to be done. The work was fast but still top notch. I would trust them with my car any time.

Clint / Erika S.
Dodge Stratus
12/17/2018
Consistent, Reliable Mechanics and Service
My husband and I have used Wright Automotive for nearly all of our automobile repairs and maintenance for 10+ years. We keep going back to Wright because they know what they're doing and we trust their word and their work. From making an appointment over the phone, speaking face to face in the shop, to understanding the work that needs to be done and walking out of the shop confident in the job they do, Wright Auto owners and employees will leave you feeling valued, respected, and safe on the road. I recommend this company to all who are looking for a trustworthy relationship with an auto repair shop and their mechanics.

GM
George M.
Buick Regal
12/16/2018
2011 Buick Regal
I am always pleased with your service. I think your service people are very through.

George

Mark M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/15/2018
Dependable - gone here for years
They are a busy place but try to work you in as soon as possible. They work with you and try to take cafe of issues as needed and not charge you for work you really don't need. I keep going back.

ES
Ernie S.
Trimble, MO
12/13/2018
Ram Service
The only place to get your vehicle worked on, if you want quick, honest people. They are the best!!!!!

CR
Carol R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/11/2018
Everyon there is very helpful and pleasant to speak with.
I did not have an appointment when I had to be towed into the shop. Wright's quickly diagnosed the problem to fix my car.

SL
Sonya L.
Dodge Nitro
12/05/2018
Stop leak issue
I was so impressed with how well Wright's handled all of my vehicle issues due to someone adding stop leak to my car. I am so pleased with how my car is running and they made sure it was fully tested.

FP
Frankie P.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/04/2018
Helpful and quick
I took my vehicle in and they were able to get the oil changed while I was next door for my daughters dance class. They were friendly and let me know my tires needed to be changed out soon.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
11/18/2018
Tire, oil, engine noise
Work was done on time and all work fulling explained.

Charles and Melody M.
11/17/2018
Great shop
I have been using Wright’s for a good many years now. They have always been good to explain what needs to be done and about what it will cost. Sometimes they might even tell me you don’t need to do this now, wait awhile. I trust Phil and his people to work on all my vehicles.

GH
Galen H.
10/25/2018
Work On F250
Wright Automotive did repairs on the front end of my truck. Found other thing that also needed attention. Very upfront about pricing and extra things that needed to be done. Repair people that you can trust. Can handle anything you throw at them.

KL
Kelley and Michael L.
10/11/2018
Tire and Brake Service
We looked at a few service providers for purchasing tires and peform a brake job on our 2015 Truck. We found very competitive pricing and great customer service at Wright’s Automotive. They are always professional as well as courteous.

ES

Kent H.
Kansas City, MO
Buick Enclave
09/25/2018
Wonderful service! Great price! I love Wright Automotive!!

Marva C.

GW
Gary and Judy W.
09/05/2018
Wonderful
They were great! I just needed to get my car inspected for tags. I called that morning and got in at 1:00. I waited maybe 45 minutes. Collin was very personable and told me that I might need new tires this year, which I knew. I feel they go out of their way to be helpful.