Ernie S. on 04/16/2018
"Excellent srvice."
Excellent and affordable service. Very honest and timely repairs.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 09:01 AM
Gary and Judy W. on 04/04/2018
"low tire"
When I got in my car one morning, my low tire light was on. I called Wrights and they were able to get me in immediately. They were very respectful and courteous. It was the 2nd time in maybe 2 to 3 months I had trouble with a tire. I was told that there was a rough spot on my rim, they cleaned it off and fixed my tire. I was very grateful. They did not however put me in their system on the first visit, so they were not able to tell me if I was having a reoccurring problem on the same tire. The explanation was very similar on both visits. I was told they would put me in the system which I do appreciate. I appreciate having a reliable business in Smithville to handle tire repair.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 09:10 AM
Carol / Dave R. on 04/01/2018
"Inspection of all systems and servicing"
They checked all systems and conducted a complete inspection of the corvette. Identified fluids needing to be drained, flushed and replaced. As always communicated needed clearly what was needed and condition of vehicle
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 12:35 PM
Connie, Norm W. on 03/30/2018
"Best mechanics I have ever encountered!"
I have used Wright Automotive for many years because they are the best. Timely and honest service. They are always diligent to fix your vehicle with perfection. I would never take my car and truck to another mechanic.
Thank you to the entire team at Wright from the front desk to the garage!
Norm and Connie
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 07:24 AM
Mike S. on 03/24/2018
"Maintenance & warranty "
Originally went in for tune up and found out had wheel bearing going bad. The guys at Wright automotive fix the bearings under my warranty and I paid for the tune up. I couldn’t or can’t find a reason I would take my vehicles anywhere else. Nowadays it’s hard to find a mechanic, let alone a shop great shop to service all your needs.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018 08:04 AM
Rick and Tammy R. on 03/17/2018
"Decline"
We've gone here for many years and spent a LOT of money for several vehicles, but during our last few encounters recently have been dissatisfied. Customer service has significantly declined, we no longer feel like a valued customer so we will be taking our business elsewhere.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018 06:53 AM
Brenda C. on 03/13/2018
"Great customer service in preparing vehicle for a road trip."
Collin provides great communication.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/08/2018 06:09 AM
Wade and Paula H. on 02/20/2018
"Local shop you can count on"
I can get my vehicles fixed in a timely matter and at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 08:10 PM
M H. on 02/18/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"AVOID THEM MY TRUCK BROKE DOWN 4 DAYS AFTER THEY WORKED ON IT!!!!"
I have been taking vehicles to Wright for years now before they opened the newer shop on James St. I had to have my vehicle towed to them for what they said was the battery. They replaced the battery but four days later I got stranded because my truck still would not start again. I should mention that I paid over $2k for repairs not even 24 months ago for the exact same problem and found out recently that all that work is not warrantied except the battery which is covered by manufacture warranty. Two tow bills in less than 7 days and me being stranded for hours because I trusted them. Once you leave their lot its your problem they will not warranty any of their work!!!!!!! They just want your money!!!
Review Created: 02/18/2018 06:52 PM
Phil W. at Wright Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Hello M H,
   We appreciate your loyalty and apologize if your experience here at Wright Automotive didn't meet your expectations. Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to the financial burden they might bring. We do provide a 12 month/1 year warranty on all work performed (some repairs do have manufacture warranty for longer periods of time and mileage.) We would be more than happy to refund you for the most recent visit, as we take pride in keeping our customers happy. I (Phil Wright the owner of Wright Automotive) would even go as far to say that we would have been more than happy to work with you if the issues were related to the work performed on 03/30/2016, but unfortunately that was not the case. I welcome any potential customer to contact any of our current customers if possible or look at any of our 200+ verified reviews online to see the sort of satisfactory work we have been providing for over 21 years. Our number one goal is not to take our valued customers money, but to ensure our customers satisfaction and most importantly safety on the road.

Thanks,

Phil Wright

Kim and Tracy W. on 02/17/2018
"Trustworthy"
Wright is dependable and trustworthy. You fixed my car that no longer had working gauges. I had my car back within a week. Thank you!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 08:10 AM
Marva C. on 02/14/2018
"The friendly staff, Kelly and Phil are on site and ready to answer questions as well as provide guideance"
On time and thorough - in and out without issue and documented results - Thank you
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Review Created: 02/14/2018 08:11 AM
Josh and Tiffany C. on 02/14/2018
"Quick and amazing service!"
They were able to get me in last minute for an overdue oil change and were fast! No other place I'd take my vehicle to.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Review Created: 02/14/2018 06:48 AM
Mark F. on 02/11/2018
"Oil and filter with tire rotation."
Great job, as usual.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 12:08 PM
Jason B. on 02/10/2018
"Awesome service "
Always great service from Wright automotive
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 09:40 PM
Marvin / Deloris D. on 02/07/2018
"Routine Oil Change and tire rotation."
As always Wright Automotive provided prompt and courteous service at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 10:52 AM
Eddie M. on 02/03/2018
"Great Service"
Great Service, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 07:48 AM
Jim M. on 01/12/2018
"Once again the people are outstanding"
Is was a rough day for everyone, snow and ice. My daughters tire had gone flat overnite, and I had an appt to get the oil changed at 1400 anyway. Got the tire ready to take up to get it fixed, while there phil and collin both ask if we just wanted to change the oil now, I nsyead of getting back out. They worked me in and save the rest of the day. Thanks so much to the entire crew at Wrights
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 08:56 AM
Jim / Vicki M. on 01/10/2018
"Wright Automotive "
Professional and friendly. Trustworthy and honest. Great service. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:43 AM
Bill M. on 01/06/2018
"Heater/AC issue..problem fixed"
I've been doing business with Wright for about 17 years. Very good in all aspects of repair. Recent heater/ac issue that was fixed and fairly priced. Phil has been good to deliver vehicle to house after repairs. I live alone and only one vehicle so this is a nice convenience. Thanks
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor