Josette R.
08/13/2020
They do right by the customer!
I have been using Wright since my mechanic moved states. They use a scheduling system and let you know when they can get your car in (it isn’t always fast but I appreciate them booking you when they can work on the vehicle). They have been thorough with the last two repairs we have needed. They are very professional on the phone and in person.

08/12/2020
Honest people
Won’t give you anything you don’t need and very timely on the work they do proceed with.

KH
Kent H.
Buick Enclave
08/08/2020
Great, quick, friendly service!!
Got me in in no time. Got me out quickly!!

Mark & Deb D.
Lincoln MKZ
08/05/2020
Customer support and trust
Customer support and trust is so important when dealing with vehicle repairs

Janna & James H.
08/04/2020
Trustworthy
With any issue I have with my vehicles I trust that the work will be done with the utmost care.

Mike R.
Ram 1500
08/01/2020
Did what you said you would. Very nice job
Very good work and very professional done. Answer all my questions that I asked. Very happy with the service I received. Thanks so much.

Debbie W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/31/2020
Excellent service/friendly staff

GMC Vandura
07/30/2020
They are awesome!!!
Most of my auto troubles are not planned. They always get me worked into the schedule to figure out a solution.

ES

Chris G.
Ford Edge
07/24/2020
Amazing Shop
You won’t find anyone more Honest than Phil.

Jeff & Martha L.
07/18/2020
Keeps. Me informed of what service they need to do before they actually perform the service so there are no surprises on my bill
Very professional. Employees are courteous and friendly

John B.
07/14/2020
Tire
I had a small leak in my tire i was able to call up and within 5 days my teuck was fixed very pleased

Beth H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/12/2020
Good work, reasonable, good price.
3 different friends of mine use W.A. They all said they did a good job and reasonable prices. They were right. Job well done. I will continue to use them for my automobile.

DJ
Deana J.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/10/2020
Phil Wright kept in touch through the whe process. Every little hiccup they encountered he called to check if it was ok to proceed. No hidden cost or fees. Completely examined everything through the whole repair and reviewed everything at pick up. Would highly recommend!!

Joe & Caryn M.
07/10/2020
Outstanding service
I've had all my vehicles there for the pasty twenty years. Great work force 👏👏 a fair price.