DK
Diane and John K.
Buick Enclave
04/18/2019
Very friendly and fast service
Very friendly and helpful. Fast service

Taylor M.
Lincoln MKZ
04/10/2019
Above and Beyond
Thank you for getting car back on the road so quickly after damage to my tires from the potholes. I didn’t miss any work and you all went above and beyond! I highly recommend you to everyone!

Craig S.
04/05/2019
Hometown business.
We have been taking our cars to Wrights for several years. We have always been satisfied with the services we have used.

Kevin S.
Ram 1500
03/30/2019
I had an excellent experience and would recommend Wright Automotive

JO
Jim and Tara O.
03/28/2019
They worked me in the morning I called. Needed a part and had that delivered and repaired in no time. Very friendly!

Mike and Mindy C.
INFINITI QX56
03/26/2019
Very helpful!
All of the guys at Wright’s are very helpful and honest. I would recommend them to anyone looking for automotive repairs or oil changes.

Buick Enclave
03/20/2019
Wonderful customer service!
Wright’s always does good work at a reasonable price! Never had any problem with them at all!

KL
Kelley, and Micheal L.
Buick Regal
03/20/2019
Oil Change
We always receive the best customer service at Wright’s. We are committed customers.

WS
Willard and Barbera S.
03/19/2019
Location, price, and experience.
We have used Wright's automotive for several years. The Co. has a good reputation and will stand by their work.

Jeff / Leslie R.
Liberty, MO
03/15/2019
Reliable and fantastic.
Wright Autotive will be your last mechanic. I found Wright Automotive many years ago while living near Smithville. Now living more than 45 minutes away, my family still goes back to Wright's. Prompt, thoughtful, and excellent service. I would send any friends or family members to Wright Automotive. I recently had an issue that the Ford dealer said couldn't be fixed without dropping the motor. Whright fixed it and it seemed like it was no big deal. I will continue to go to Wright for all my services.

WK
Wayne K.
03/13/2019
Super Duty Maintenance
Called and was able to get in the same day for an oil change and tire rotation on my Super-Duty diesel F-250. Price was fair and was returned ahead of schedule. What more could a person ask for?

KL
Kelley, and Micheal L.
03/08/2019
Great Customer Service
I have great confidence in the staff at Wright’s. The customer service is awesome, thank you Colin. They have earned our families repeat business for life.

KW

EL
Ed L.
02/21/2019
Outstanding Service
Trusted service on my Subaru. They are the best!

Marvin / Deloris D.
01/16/2019
Routine Service.
Performed routine service in timely manner as always.

WK
Wayne K.
01/07/2019
Tire prices beat big box and national chains!
Collected pricing from a national chain and two membership only big box stores - Wright was still lower priced and was able to get me in same day for a set of new tires. Why would you go anywhere else?

TH
Tom H.
12/27/2018
Great job on my car
I would highly recommend Wright’s for any work to be done. The work was fast but still top notch. I would trust them with my car any time.

Clint / Erika S.
Dodge Stratus
12/17/2018
Consistent, Reliable Mechanics and Service
My husband and I have used Wright Automotive for nearly all of our automobile repairs and maintenance for 10+ years. We keep going back to Wright because they know what they're doing and we trust their word and their work. From making an appointment over the phone, speaking face to face in the shop, to understanding the work that needs to be done and walking out of the shop confident in the job they do, Wright Auto owners and employees will leave you feeling valued, respected, and safe on the road. I recommend this company to all who are looking for a trustworthy relationship with an auto repair shop and their mechanics.

GM
George M.
Buick Regal
12/16/2018
2011 Buick Regal
I am always pleased with your service. I think your service people are very through.

George

Mark M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/15/2018
Dependable - gone here for years
They are a busy place but try to work you in as soon as possible. They work with you and try to take cafe of issues as needed and not charge you for work you really don't need. I keep going back.